Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 11/6/2014 5:49:00 AM

This product just awesome to remover my daily makeup. It's light and easy to use. Just apply on cotton pad and use it to remover my makeup. If I have more makeup for occasion, I just use more than usual. It's not make me break out. But Usually I'm doing double cleansing. First I'm use Sensibio and then I wash face with facial foam. The packaging is safe for traveling. Recommeded for beginners..

on 11/3/2014 3:45:00 PM

Been hearing about this since forever and finally had the chance to try it when I went to Paris. I highly recommend this. It removes some of my waterproof eye makeup, my Isadora waterproof eyeliner and l'oreal double extension mascara. But not the hardcore waterproof stuff - Mac Liquidlast or my Faceshop waterproof mascara - need the oil remover for those. It doesn't leave anything on the skins surface, but I do cleanse afterwards, always do. It's cheaper in Paris I guess, bought a double pack for about 17. If you get the chance, try it. It's really good for those lazy nights, it removes makeup quite well.

on 11/3/2014 8:49:00 AM

This is a super easy product to use. No grease, no residue on the skin. Removes makeup of any type, including stubborn mascara and does not irritate my skin at all.
In terms of quality of product, it's a 10 out of 10 from me. So thrilled this type of product exists.

BUT

The packaging is annoying, as you cannot unscrew the cap.
The price is relatively high for something that I use every day and that I run out of quite fast.
It is quite difficult to get a hold of.

Omg..this has become my HG cleanser. initially I bought the smaller size - 100 ml I think - and now I don't even look at the cream-based cleanser I used to use. I feel it's so gentle on my skin while at the same time getting rid of makeup. It's amazing and trust me when I say this cleanser really lasts a long time. You only need like a coin sized amount on the cotton pad - maybe a re-application if there's heavy makeup on. Feels like water but is aa heavy-duty as a cream cleanser. The only downside for me is that it doesn't seem to get eye makeup, especially mascara off, as easily as I would expect. But I anyways follow up with a face wash after the bioderma. So I don't really have an issue. I never thought a product could convert me this way but it has. And from now on I'm definitely not going to use any other cleansers for my makeup.

on 11/2/2014 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this thing! true it doesnt provide superb cleaning but it is very gentle for the skin. honestly i cant imagine any skin type being irritated by this as i have the most sensitive skin type you could imagine and this baby soothes my skin while removes my makeup. what more could you ask for?
remark: this suits people that wear less makeup. so if you have heavier makeup on, just remove your makeup by something stronger and use this at the end as a final wipe.

on 10/28/2014 9:00:00 AM

This is a decent cleanser for me. My skin instantly feels refreshed after using it. Doesn't leave your skin feeling icky or dry. The only downside is that it is not able to remove waterproof mascara & eyeliner easily. I still have to use a separate oil-based remover for eye makeup.

on 10/15/2014 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this as a toner and eye make up remover. For the evenings I still use more deeper cleansers, since I don't feel this water removes make up completaly, maybe because I tend to put a lot on me during the day. But in the lazy mornings I like to use it as water alternative, it does not dry the skin and makes me feel refreshed.
I tried quite a few micellaire waters and so far this is my favourite. The best deal you can get in a France, anywhere else it can be hard to find and quite expensive.

Don't expect anything drastic. It's more like your skin but better type of products.

AS MAKE UP REMOVER/CLEANSER:
Disliked it. Felt it removed most of my make up and left remnants floating on the surface of my skin somehow.

AS A TONER
Divine! Removed any tightness after cleansing and somewhat relaxes my pores after a long day under make up. It does something for sensitive skin unlike most products that just don't do anything to aggravate it. I don't use a cotton pad & just smooth it over my skin like an essence seeing as I already double cleanse. But when I do use a cotton pad, it does pick up any light traces of make up I missed.

A definite repurchase.
Almost through my bottle and trying to get my stewardess friends to buy it back to Malaysia for me :)

on 10/15/2014 3:54:00 PM

Great product! Wouldn't be without this now. Even great on eye make up! I normally feel I have sensitive skin around my eyes however this product doesn't cause me any discomfort! Love it!!

on 10/15/2014 8:43:00 AM

LOVE this product. There's no going back. I use it as a makeup remover and face cleanser 1-2 times a day. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. No stickiness, no dryness, nothing. Well worth the price!