July 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by katmu1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this as I heard good things, both from MU board and Lisa Eldridge (one of the few YT beauty bloggers I watch). I ordered it from Amazon, although I wish Bioderma was more readily available in the US. I cleanse with DHC cleansing milk 1st and then use the Bioderma to make sure I have all of my makeup off, especially eye makeup. I use a quilted cotton pad to apply the Bioderma. Simple bottle but the dispenser works well. I don't wear waterproof mascara as it tends to bother my allergies so I can't comment if it works on waterproof mu. In the morning, I use only the Bioderma. I have issues with a lot of cleansers either drying me out or irritating my skin. I have had zero issues with this and my skin is better than it's been in a long time.

I will definitely repurchase this. I'm 43 with very dry, sensitive skin and mild rosacea.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by lululemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why Buy: My normally clear skin's been waging a war for a few weeks, acting up pretty badly since the air's pretty polluted these days - washing my face with the same cleanser I'd been using for the last five years only brought these angry red patches (common sense tells me I shouldn't attempt to cover these with makeup) that take about two hours to calm down.

The Skinny: This cleanser is a lifesaver, I've been using it for two days straight now, as a first step before cetaphil for a final clean, and I've switched to Simple's light moisturizer to try and streamline everything in my routine to items that are catered only for sensitive skin. Post cleansing my skin isn't tight or red, no flare-ups and overall my skin is smoother and much more under control than it's been in the last two to three weeks.

Packaging: So far, so good! Purchased a smaller bottle thinking I would try it out first but will definitely go back for the bigger one once this one runs out! My only complaint would be that it's more costly than my last cleanser (but that's because my last cleanser was Biore and a a fraction of the price of any of the other cleansers on the market haha!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by butterscotchsunday

I love this product. This is great at removing dirt and makeup, and when I'm feeling lazy or tired it totally works on its own as a one step-cleanser (though I prefer it as the first step of MANY in my night time skin care routine). I have pretty sensitive skin and a lot of make up removers and cleansers leave my skin feeling dehydrated and tight, but this doesn't. This is gentle despite its effectiveness. And it's waaaay cheaper than my second favourite make up remover (the waterproof one from Clarins). I get more than twice the product for half the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by editanazaryan

I don't get the hype for this product. Did nothing for my skin. My entire jaw line and chin area broke out when I started using this. Really hurt. Makes my skin dull. Weird formula for skin. Will not buy again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

How do they make this so amazing? it's like water but removes EVERYTHING off your face, I have quite sensitive eyes when it comes to removers and like I said, it's like water.. incredible. It is, however, pricy!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by libertine1988

Of course I heard the rave about this product, so I had to try this out. It feels nice on the skin and you think your using water, so it is cleary not responsible for any breakouts or anything.
The only problem I have with this, is that it does not really get rid of my mascara. I've heard before that it does not remove your waterproof mascara but even my not waterproof L'oreal mascara cannot be removed with this. Even if I stand there for 1 minute let the cotton pad sit on my eyes, without tugging nothing moves, and that's why I wouldn't purchase it again, because as the first step of my makeup removal, it does not work with my eyemakeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Removes al makeup. Does not dry out my skin. Does not break me out. Good price. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product intermittently now for about 1 year. My skin is fair, normal to dry, no special concerns other than fighting the war on aging! What impresses me about this product is it thoroughly removes ALL makeup, with no other product needed. My face never feels dry after cleansing with this, it is soft and supple. I am a Retin A user which can make skin somewhat sensitive, the Crealine never stings, or irritates my skin. There is a formula for dry skin which is what I use. No fragrance, and it is a power house on removing mascara! No burning to my eyes. Price: 500 ml is about 30-33.00 USD. I usually have to buy 2 bottles per year. Can not say enough about this product! Will always be in my skincare care routine.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried it and I didn't like it. It does not remove my make up. I would say it can be used as a gentle cleanser for mornings when you do not have any make-up on.
Not my favorite, there are better cleanser for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by RiaPryce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year now. I love it. I mainly use it to take off my eye make up and find it very gentle. It helped me reduce my dark eyes due to the other products I was using and having to rub my eyes too much to get the make up off. I def recommend this!