January 30, 2015 | 1956 users online

Scrubs - Kiehl's - Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Aussieinsweden

This stuff is fantastic! After using it only 3 times my skin has become smooth and my red spots/scars have lightened. Very impressed. I have had acne for as long as I can remember, the small grains are gentle and not irritating for my face. I have sensitive and fairly dry skin. Will def. repurchase and recommend to my sisters!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Mochavida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW. The best DIY microderm I have ever used. Be careful not to scrub too hard b/c this is a strong product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by kkostera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess i had high expectations. My skin is pretty clear but i am looking for really smooth. I thought this was it. It was expensive i think i could find a cheaper version. I really wish it was great so i'm not sure if i would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by jcaritas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product. I have terrible skin, and it's not as if an exfoliator is going to solve my woes, but it keeps my skin soft and cleans out all the gunk in my pores, which is all I can ask of it. It was more money than I'm used to spending on beauty products, but it's definitely worked better for me than other scrubs I've tried, so I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by jfrazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say this product is the BOMB!!! I have scars on my face from cystic acne and the moment i started using this the marks has lightened. I use it 2 x's a week because its a little harsh but it's doing the job. I wear less makeup now and I am happy to say this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by alkylien81

AMAZING.MAKES UR SKIN SMOOTH AND FLAWLESS.
WITH THIS U GET AMAZING RESULTS AT HALF THE PRICE OF OTHER DERMOABRASIONS

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Hengzhi

Best of the best ~~~ skin felt baby soft after using this pdt~~ definitely buying it again !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by eatshopbemerry

Fantastic Pdt. Am using it tog with Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic. Review over at the other pdt..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by FloraC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this scrub so far. I've been breaking out on my left cheek lately and started using this in combination with Persa 5, My cheek has been clearing up really well. The scrub has such a fine texture to it.

It cost me $56 Canadian plus tax at Holt so significantly more than the $40 US. I regret not picking this up in the states when I was there last month because the Canadian price makes this product quite steep for the quantity you get. However, for the results I've seen so far, I would still pay to buy it here.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jjkrh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This scrub has some of the tiniest granules I have ever come across. It does not scratch or cause any redness and has not caused any breakouts thus far. I haven't noticed any overwhelming fragrance-good or bad. This scrub is very effective and gets off all flakes, leaving a very clean, smooth surface for either makeup or treatments.