Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

4.5

Aqua ; Alumina ; Paraffinum Liquidum ; Glycerin ; Dimethicone ; Butyrospermum Parkii ; PEG-100 Stearate ; Stearyl Alcohol ; Glyceryl Stearate ; Diatomaceous Earth ; Ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate ; Phenoxyethanol ; Methylparaben ; Butylparaben ; Epilobium angustifolium ; Disodium EDTA ; Hydrolyzed Algin ; angustifolium extract

on 6/14/2010 10:47:00 AM

This is the best scrub. My skin is so soft after i use it. I only use it a couple time a week. I haven't had any redness or reactions to it and my skin is very sensitive.

on 5/25/2010 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hands down the best. I use this every morning in the shower-my skin is sensitive to chemical exfoliation, but does well with gentle and frequent manual scrubs. Since I am acne prone, I NEED exfoliation, so this fits the bill, although of course it could be cheaper or come in a larger size.
Oily and acne prone folks: Wash your skin well after, this has lots of oils/pore cloggers. One tube lasts 6 weeks with daily use, most people will not use it this often I assume.

Update - would not repurchase this since I now use a clarisonic daily, but still think this is a great product for manual exfoliation, although it has some icky ingredients, but they are really only on your skin for a minute...

on 5/19/2010 12:05:00 AM

Wow, just...wow. I've done professional microderm treatments off and on for a couple of years, so I'm familiar with the results. The Kiehl's scrub gives results every bit as good as a professional treatment, at a fraction of the cost. The initial outlay may seem steep compared to, say, a drugstore scrub, but you don't need to use much and the results are absolutely worth every penny. The exfoliating grains aren't jagged, and don't rip up my skin the way Origins Modern Friction did.

I have clog-prone skin that's starting to age, and I need to exfoliate frequently to prevent having both acne AND the beginnings of wrinkles :(
I've been using this 3x per week, which gives wonderful results. I'm able to use an AHA pad immediately after, with nominal irritation. I do not use retinoids, so I don't know how that combination would work.

Highly recommend this product to those of you with starting-to-mature skin!! HG product.

on 4/17/2010 12:39:00 AM

I have never come across something that makes my skin so smooth and soft. Literally looks brand new within a couple days after... loveee it... i tried to buy Another brand to save money, its worth the bucks...

on 4/2/2010 4:57:00 AM

"THE" best scrub, trust me guys, THE ONE gives new skin, not harsh AMAZING

This stuff is fantastic! After using it only 3 times my skin has become smooth and my red spots/scars have lightened. Very impressed. I have had acne for as long as I can remember, the small grains are gentle and not irritating for my face. I have sensitive and fairly dry skin. Will def. repurchase and recommend to my sisters!

on 2/7/2010 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

WOW. The best DIY microderm I have ever used. Be careful not to scrub too hard b/c this is a strong product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

on 1/29/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I guess i had high expectations. My skin is pretty clear but i am looking for really smooth. I thought this was it. It was expensive i think i could find a cheaper version. I really wish it was great so i'm not sure if i would repurchase.

on 1/25/2010 11:06:00 AM

This is a great product. I have terrible skin, and it's not as if an exfoliator is going to solve my woes, but it keeps my skin soft and cleans out all the gunk in my pores, which is all I can ask of it. It was more money than I'm used to spending on beauty products, but it's definitely worked better for me than other scrubs I've tried, so I'll repurchase.

on 1/7/2010 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I must say this product is the BOMB!!! I have scars on my face from cystic acne and the moment i started using this the marks has lightened. I use it 2 x's a week because its a little harsh but it's doing the job. I wear less makeup now and I am happy to say this!!

Popular Scrubs