Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor), honey, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil, benzyl benzoate, coumarin.

on 3/24/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good caring lip balm, nice honey scent!

on 3/12/2013 12:01:00 PM

Ew ew ew this doesn't smell like honey it smells like baby powder. The consistency is nice but the smell is just terrible.

on 3/7/2013 10:47:00 AM

I don't really care for this. It smells funny and doesn't last as long as the original.

on 1/29/2013 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like Burt's Bees lip balm products. Normally I buy regular or grape flavors. This is my first and last time buying the Honey. The smell and flavor is way too strong. It reminds me of very strong perfume. When you put it on, you can't help but breath it in. it's gross.

Sorry Burt's Bees but this is a fail.

on 1/10/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my first Burt's Bees lip balm; I have never tried the original. It moisturizes fairly well, but I think it's big draw point is that it's all natural and made with beeswax and natural oils like sunflower instead of petroleum. However, I am not fond of this one's scent at all. It smells overpoweringly of baby powder, with a slight tinge of honey, and it's overly strong. There's nothing spectacular about this balm, and the smell is distasteful. It gets points for being all natural though, but I'd really recommend another balm from Burt's Bees, such as the pomegranate one.

Doesn't really smell like honey. It's a mediocre lip balm that doesn't really do anything for your lips.

on 12/13/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

like the Pomegranate one this is great for moisturising but i'm not a fan of the scent. would not repurchase

on 12/13/2012 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm is horrible. It just sits on my lips. When I wipe the lip balm off, my lips feel super chapped again. It also smells really bad. Chapstick lip balms are cheaper and better than this one.

on 11/12/2012 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

WHAT DID THEY DO??!! I was craving this lip balm, yes that's past tense, WAS. Where is the beautiful warm, rich and sweet honey flavor? Now it's borderline old makeup smell circa 1920 mixed with cat piss. Disgusting. Thank you Clorox, you bastards, ruining another company that actually had a good thing going.

on 11/5/2012 11:47:00 PM

I loved this balm. My lips are not too dry usually, so the moisture is enough for me. I mostly love it for honey smell and cute packaging.

Popular Lip Treatments