BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2039 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

on 6/3/2014 10:50:00 PM

very average. nothing much about it. tried it on both cheeks and chin, its not something that works very well for me

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Like the posietint, I really don't like this product. It enhances my blemishes and is really watery and not a pigment that is particularly flattering on me.

This product is great! I normally don't wear blush and so I decided to try liquid blush so I got this. I used it and loved it! But a lot of times I don't even wear it on my cheeks I wear it on my lips and it is perfection and it smells so good!!! It almost smells like roses (off subject). I def. worth trying.

on 5/23/2014 9:58:00 AM

Love this product, I don't really use it on my cheeks as it interferes with my foundation etc.. but I love using it on my lips when I don't want to put up with overly sticky/dry lipsticks and glosses. Very light on the skin, basically cannot feel it at all. The Rosey scent is also a plus! :)

on 5/20/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I tried this at both Ulta's and Sephora's, and it just doesn't work for me. I think you need super cool toned skin and hair for this to work. The cherry tone just looks off with my red hair and fair skin. If this were more of a russet color I think it would look better.

on 5/20/2014 2:48:00 PM

Edit - After 3 days of using this product, my skin was on the verge of breaking out around my cheeks. I have sensitive skin that easily gets red or itchy when a product does not suit my skin, but I almost NEVER break out. Especially not on my cheeks! Never! I agree with other reviewers that this product clogs pores and is possibly bad for your skin!

--------------------------------

Love this stuff. Gives a really natural looking blush on your cheeks that lasts all day. Doesn't seem to interfere with any concealers or foundation that is used underneath. The bottle lasts for a really long time.

on 5/17/2014 3:46:00 PM

I daily used this product, so good so natural and my face more fresh if i use this but make my lips dry after using it.

on 5/14/2014 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This little bottle is cute. I have had a small one for over 2 years and just dont really use it. Yes, the red comes out much more muted on the skin and lips, but its just not very practical. I suppose if you were going camping or running around and wanted a real quick flush to your cheeks and lips you could use this. It is small and would fit in a makeup bag really easy. Also would be good for a young girl just getting into makeup but not wanting to wear lipstick yet. gives a nice little pop of color. Would not repurchase

on 5/11/2014 1:42:00 PM

I love this product. The packaging is rubbish though... It does look like your applying nail varnish to your lips and cheeks. The glass bottle is fiddly to use. However the colour on the lips can be as natural or intense as you like (by adding layers of colour and letting it dry) . It's a beautiful pink. I don't mind the taste of rose while it drys on the lips and with a little touch of lipgloss this is a natural colour which lasts and lasts. I would say less is more when applying to the cheeks. A very pretty colour which is on my go to day makeup look. It is expensive but it does last.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried this at a store and since I've worn many other lip tints before, I can say it's quality did not feel right for me. It feels weird, deposits in the corners of my mouth, smells weird and application is so bizarre and hard! If I apply this in front of other people they literally ask me why I'm applying nail polish to my mouth. Just akward. The price is also ridiculous! The purpose of a lip tint is adding a pop of color to your lips that looks as if your lips are naturally that way. Super natural, not shiny, just right. A lip tint also lasts on the lips longer than any other lip product because it doesnt stain other surfaces. Its a ground breaking item, and the list of ingredients used to make a lip tint is not extense, (literally its like food coloring mixed with gel) so you shouldn't be paying exhuberant amounts of money for it. $30 for this? Ridiculous.
My all time favorite brand of lip tints (and other makeup products) is South Korea's Etude House brand. I own their lip tint in the shade orange red and I reach out for it all the time instead of lipsticks. I just bought a second tube. I barely use lipsticks anymore since I discovered Etude House's lip tints. They have various gorgeous shades and they cost about $6 each. You need to check those out online!! This is a NO NO for Benefit Cosmetics.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products