July 30, 2014 | 991 users online

Brows - Kevyn Aucoin - The Precision Brow Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Tigerbear

As everyone else has said - this is amazing!
Not quite sure how a one shade pencil can look great on everyone, but it obviously does. This beats all of my other brow pencils - Lancome, Clarins, etc. BUT my only problem is, this stuff can only be bought in the U.S (to my knowledge), and the Kevyn Aucoin website does not ship to the UK. HELP!
Does anyone know where it can be bought in the UK or Europe???

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by mumsie

Love this! It one of those Finally Moments! I consider myself an Eyebrow Addict, To me I think it all begins and ends with the Brows. I have tried most of them, and this is it. I have been known to over-pluck, and this fills in my Yickes, just perfect. What I love is that it wont smear, even if its a warm day. I just wish I could thank the late Kevyn Aucoin, so I will continue buying his products to express my gratitude. Bless him!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by memechoses

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

there ain't nothin better. how have i lived without it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by trshafer

I have gone back and forth between pencils and powders in the past, and never been satisfied with either. Even with very careful application, eyebrow pencils can leave fat, unnatural marks, and powders can look fake, especially when they are applied outside the eyebrow hairs or in sparse areas. I have had problems trying to find the right colors also, ending up too light, too dark, too red, etc. Kevyn Aucoin's pencil is perfect. With it, you can create a perfect, real eyebrow in whatever design you want.

Update: As much as I love this pencil, I don't plan to buy it again. Physician's Formula Brow Definer does almost as good a job but at about one-third the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2006 2:02:00 PM More reviews by cindyvic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, ladies! I have tried just about all. This product works wonderfully. It blends in so nicely with your own brows. I love the woolly brush on the other end for blending.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by cahoonka

Love, Love, Love Mr. Aucoin's pencil. This is coming from one of his biggest fans and actually shed tears when I found out he passed. I love his products and think they're his little legacy that he's left behind. Thanksfully for me, Mr. Aucoin has found a way to make my bushy brows look natural and more defined post-plucking. I'm a MAC NC40/42 (in summer) and have dark brown hair. This is natural, not too garish, has just the right amount of pigment to shade, shape, and define little hairs that aren't there. I love the spooly applicator on the end (one less brush I have to tote around in my makeup case) and love that it needs no sharpening. One pencil can last for about 3 months with everyday application. I suffer from alopecia and much to my horror, parts of my eyebrows fell out about 6 months ago. I was left with a very patchy appearance. EWwwwwwwww...This pencil saved me until the hair could all grow back. No one knew half my eyebrows were gone. Thank you Kevin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 12:56:00 AM More reviews by mjrq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Take it from someone who has tried it all, this is the most natural looking way to fill in the brows. I was surprised that the color works perfectly even though it is only available in one color. This little magic pencil keeps us brunettes from looking like Groucho Marx!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 3:45:00 AM More reviews by li1babe

Perfect color for blonds & those with black hair (like me).
Long-lasting.
Beautiful packaging.
Easy twist up.
Perfect sized brow comb (not too big or scratchy).
Soft but not smudgy.

HOLY GRAIL FINALLY!

Photogenic brows made easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 12:06:00 PM More reviews by starriest

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There is a brush at the end?! (laughing) I didn't realize this either.

Anyway, this pencil is perfection. I have tried many from drugstore to high-end. I always like Chanel the best. I tried many powder brow products also.

While the Chanel was nice, I never found I got a great enough brow look to bother. But the Aucoin pencil gives me that perfect, runway brow that makes the extra time it takes to do them worth every minute.

And unlike other pencils, this one really lasts the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by agingfast

I have dark brown brows and pale skin. My brow line is therefore high contrast and it's always been a good one and a key feature of my looks - until recently when Father Time decided to erase the ends a bit. It is common for brow makeup to be too red or light, or to be too black or gray - when you're losing the tips but the rest of the brow is staying dense, finding a color match is very important. Well, this is only a tad too light such that I'm not sure anyone else but me (hey, I remember exactly what my brows USED to look like) could detect, and application is fuss free. The brush at the end is great, although I didn't even realize it was hiding there until I had this pencil for a while. The MA who showed me this had much lighter brows, and it looked fine on her also.