September 22, 2014 | 2209 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by crazyladyshauna

this has to be my absolute favourite colour of all time, i wear it so much my other make up addict friends call it my signiture colour. its a gorgeous smokey bronzish gold. i used to always wear this in the crease with sin on the lid, however recently i just wear this all over the lid blended out and its gorgeous - maximum impact with minimal effort :) i would highly reccommend and i will always repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A deep copper colour, with golden undertones. The reviewer below me totally captured the pigmentation - insane! One swipe with my MAC 239 is all I need to achieve the desired colour. I love this as a crease or outer-v colour, but I've worn it previously as an all-over lid colour with UD Sin as a highlight - beautiful! I don't get any fallout with this product, and it resists creasing, even without a primer. Finally, it is buttery and smooth, despite the subtle shimmer, and is blendable. Very long-wearing. I definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy pigmentation batman! This is a beautiful bronze brown color. Everyone should own this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

Love this color. Its one of my everyday go-to's. UD never disappoints (well, hardly ever).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by jeannamv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

smog is definitely one of my favorite shadows. But like mar559 below this review said, I also feel that smog is slightly different in the ammo palette than the naked...i also prefer smog from the ammo palette. goes ready well with golds amd ay least for me, some greens as well. If iever run out of this, I wi ll certainly repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this color in 2 palettes (ammo and naked). I love this color BUT I think the smog color in ammo is different from the smog color in naked. both are beautiful, but i prefer the smog in ammo. At first I thought this was just me, but then I noticed another inconsistency with Twice Baked (in a summer palette and the Alice in Wonderland palette) where one is much less pigmented than the other.

I would consider repurchasing the single, but I have so much that I don't know if I would. Plus, I would probably try to find it in another palette instead of buying it on its own. Beautiful color as an all over lid or crease - with black liner it really brings out brown eyes! Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow! Great every day color for the lid. I usually pair it with a dark brown or black in the crease. This color would look great on any skin tone. And also on any age, because its just enough shimmer, not overly. Defininetly my favorite shadow in the Naked Palette. Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by tlatrice

This is my favorite UD shadow. It is the BEST everyday shadow I've ever tried. Pair it with Toasted or Baked as highlights and you've got either a beautiful warm, golden look or a gorgeous cool taupey look. Twice Baked in the outer V creates a nice look with Smog as well (can you tell I'm an Urban Decay junkie??? LOL!) I have Smog in the pressed shadow form and the loose pigment. As beautiful as it is dry it's even more stunning wet! I will never be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by baybaysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Oh, Smog, how I love you! My skin has a tendency to look flat and too matte, but Smog makes my eyes look shimmery and bright. I layer it over any color and it looks beautiful. Yes, there's a teeny little fallout, but it's so much better than thoses drab, flat shadows that look like chalk. Love, love, love!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this golden bronze shade. I originally thought it looked like MAC Bronze, but Bronze has more red undertones and Smog has definite golden ones which I find are more wearable. I also like the texture of UD eyeshadows as they are very smooth, but the glitter is sometimes not-to-die-for, luckily Smog isn't glitter, just shimmery.

I like to wear Smog with UD Half Baked, MAC Sumputous Olive and MAC Amber Lights. But it also works well with more colourful shades as an anchoring colour for my skin which is NC25.

I definitely recommend this if you are looking for a bronzy shade, though it may be similar to Woodwinked, but I do not own that yet, so I will update later.