Urban Decay Smog

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/6/2011 2:14:00 AM

I love this color, it has to be the shadow with the best pigmentation, payoff, and finish that I have ever owned! I have this in the UD Show Pony palette, and out of them all, Smog is my favorite. It's a goldeny brown bronzeish color, but not too gold (i hate gold shadow). It is my perfect crease color, and I can imagine it working for both day and night. IMO, it's a very unique color. Not too shimmery, no chunks of glitter, and probably would finish off any matte, neutral eye perfectly! I will definitely buy this again...and again...:)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Got this in the "Naked" palette. This is a lovely bronzy taupe shade with subtle shimmer. My favorite for adding depth and dimension, and it works well with my Stila Oasis eyeshadow. Good staying power. Will probably be purchasing again as an individual shade.

on 7/1/2011 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love love love this shadow! My go-to for a bronzy daytime eye. Goes on smoothly, has just the right hint of shimmer and lasts all day. Truly a beautiful shade of goldish brown.

this has to be my absolute favourite colour of all time, i wear it so much my other make up addict friends call it my signiture colour. its a gorgeous smokey bronzish gold. i used to always wear this in the crease with sin on the lid, however recently i just wear this all over the lid blended out and its gorgeous - maximum impact with minimal effort :) i would highly reccommend and i will always repurchase

on 6/2/2011 12:10:00 AM

A deep copper colour, with golden undertones. The reviewer below me totally captured the pigmentation - insane! One swipe with my MAC 239 is all I need to achieve the desired colour. I love this as a crease or outer-v colour, but I've worn it previously as an all-over lid colour with UD Sin as a highlight - beautiful! I don't get any fallout with this product, and it resists creasing, even without a primer. Finally, it is buttery and smooth, despite the subtle shimmer, and is blendable. Very long-wearing. I definitely recommend it!

on 5/23/2011 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Holy pigmentation batman! This is a beautiful bronze brown color. Everyone should own this!

on 4/18/2011 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color. Its one of my everyday go-to's. UD never disappoints (well, hardly ever).

on 4/18/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

smog is definitely one of my favorite shadows. But like mar559 below this review said, I also feel that smog is slightly different in the ammo palette than the naked...i also prefer smog from the ammo palette. goes ready well with golds amd ay least for me, some greens as well. If iever run out of this, I wi ll certainly repurchase!!

on 4/18/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have this color in 2 palettes (ammo and naked). I love this color BUT I think the smog color in ammo is different from the smog color in naked. both are beautiful, but i prefer the smog in ammo. At first I thought this was just me, but then I noticed another inconsistency with Twice Baked (in a summer palette and the Alice in Wonderland palette) where one is much less pigmented than the other.

I would consider repurchasing the single, but I have so much that I don't know if I would. Plus, I would probably try to find it in another palette instead of buying it on its own. Beautiful color as an all over lid or crease - with black liner it really brings out brown eyes! Love!

on 3/26/2011 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this eyeshadow! Great every day color for the lid. I usually pair it with a dark brown or black in the crease. This color would look great on any skin tone. And also on any age, because its just enough shimmer, not overly. Defininetly my favorite shadow in the Naked Palette. Love it :)

Top Rated Urban Decay Products