Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

4.3

Active Ingredients - Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica

on 1/10/2009 11:59:00 AM

This is really a great Tinted Moisturizer. It has a luminosity to it so it really makes your skin glow. There are only two colors to choose from. It smooths out my pores nicely and they're hardly noticeable when I wear this. Don't get it in your eyes at it burns just a bit. The coverage is light which is to be expected!

on 1/6/2009 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EDIT: So I didn't like this product, and it's one that has just been sitting on myself. If you're at Target, pick up PIXI's Illuminating Tint & Conceal instead if you want a TM with a bit better coverage, higher SPF, oil-free, fragrance-free, talc-free, hypoallergenic, and with a handy concealer stick on the end! At $30 for 1 oz, I think it's pricier than the SK TM, but definitely worth it, and a little goes a long way.

Haven't tried this yet, just got it today. But I just wanted to say: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS EMU OIL! It is listed under its scientific name or something so I didn't notice. I wish they made that more clear because I don't use anything with animal ingredients... *sigh* I will use up this bottle since I got it and see how it does, but that kind of irked me.

Also this is not oil-free but I think the reason why it still has great reviews and hasn't broken most of you out is that the only oils are PEG-40 Castor Oil and Emu oil, both of which are non-comedogenic oils.

Will update this post with a real review soon. Just wanted to chime in about the EMU OIL for any vegans/vegetarians who may be considering this.

I do have to agree about the pump though - squirts out way too much at a time.

UPDATE 3/9/09: Ok, so I have used this several times now. The only thing I think it's really good for is reducing pore size - and it does that really well. I always wear it under foundation though, because I need heavy coverage. So I guess it was silly of me to get a TM in the first place, since they are not meant for coverage. It's just not really a product for me... while it minimizes pores, I don't like an extra layer of something on my skin for such a small purpose since I am so breakout-prone. This will just rot away for me, I'm afraid.

on 1/2/2009 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used to the Kiehl's tinted moisturizer, but always wanted to find something that was a better color match and this tinted moisturizer in shade 01 really matches while making my skin look radiant to boot. I apply it with my fingers and blend with either my Ecotools foundation brush or Sonia Kashuk blending sponge dampened. As others have mentioned previously the pump is sporadic and dispense more than you need, so be careful.

on 12/19/2008 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The very best. I don't know what I'd do if they ever discontinued this. I wear this in Shade 1, as I have pale skin, and it's absolutely perfect. The best thing about this is the amazing glow you get-- I work as a salon receptionist and I actually had one of the estheticians there comment on how nice my skin looked (and she knows good skin!) Evens out redness and makes you look healthy and radiant. This is the one beauty product I cannot live without.

on 11/18/2008 9:34:00 PM

This is the first TM I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I love what this one did. It has everything I was looking for. It Blends flawlessly, has UVA/UVB protection, and its a great value. I use a mattifing moisturizer before this then dust on a mineral powder and the look last 8-12 hours.

I had noticed a slight yellow cast, but started mixing this with Mark. glo xpert in Rose glow. The combination makes my skin look luminous and it takes away the yellow cast.

I hate heavy foundations and tend to skip moisturizer, so end up SPFless most days. I wanted a TM that would provide enough coverage to even out my skin, moisturize lightly, and give me SPF 15. This is it! It's not remotely masky yet my (rosacea-prone) skin looks perfectly even. MUA, once again you have steered me in the right direction!

on 8/23/2008 7:09:00 PM

This is a great product but know beforehand that it is quite simply - a foundation. It is NOT a TM! It provides full coverage and I prefer my TM to be sheer. Having said that, it is a great foundation that moisturizes without giving you the greasies. I keep it on hand for when I need more coverage than my TM.

on 8/12/2008 5:23:00 PM

I love this stuff. I haven't given it a real trial period yet, but so far so good. It's moisturizing, has good coverage, doesn't emphasize any dry skin on my face. A little thick for a tinted moisturizer and I can kind of feel it on my skin, but I still like it a lot.

on 7/29/2008 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this!!! Best tinted moisturizer I have used. I tried LM's TM, but found it to be too much coverage. It felt like it was more like a foundation plus the colors didn't really match my skin. I bought the Sonia Kashuk TM in shade #2 and it works beautifully. The coverage is sheer, which is what I wanted. It's nicely moisturizing, but not greasy and it doesn't break me out. My only gripe is the pump bottle. The product comes out really fast and sometimes I get too much, so you have to be careful when pushing the pump down. My skin looks so much better when I wear this instead of foundation. It doesn't look as cakey and just looks much more natural, plus it feels better. I would definitely recommend!

on 7/16/2008 3:46:00 PM

I really like this product. I don't use it as my sole moisturizer, but I don't like foundation, so this is my substitute. I usually apply an oil free moisturizer, then this. It looks really nice and natural on my skin, and I look really good. You have to make sure you rub it in really well, or it will look streaky. Much preferred to foundation. :P