Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 7/21/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've repurchased this so many times, on and off since 2009 and always wonder why I continue to buy other shampoo brands. I haven't noticed any extra hair growth using this but my oily, smelly, flat hair just improves so much with this. The smell reminds me of clean hay but you either love the smell or hate it, shame you can't purchase in smaller bottles but it's my favourite shampoo.

on 7/12/2014 6:05:00 PM

I have used main n tail for about 6 months the first two months thats all i would ever used n that 2 months my hair grow from right below my shoulders to my sorry to put it this way but my boob. Then i starting using a damage control 1 day the next i would use hydration shampoo. I would try not to use it everyday. Now my hair is right at 3 inches from my waist. I love this product and it your trying to grow your hair out this would be a product i would suggest!

on 7/10/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I had this some years ago. :)

I bought it while being in USA, I don't remeber the price, but it was okay. I had my hair cut and wanted to regrow it as fast as possible.
The shampoo and the matching conditioner made my hair very soft and silky, but I didn't notice any improvement in hair growth. But I think I'll give it another try.. one day maybe. :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love love love this shampoo. it has made my hair grow so fast. it is usually so brittle and damaged. now i have long strong beautiful hair. im not too fond of the smell tho.

on 7/9/2014 12:44:00 PM

i like this product bc it makes my hair grow super fast. i dont on the other hand like the smell at all. but at least my hair is long and beautiful!

on 6/30/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My hair breaks, and it tears. When I use Main and Tail, I can feel t atually strengthen my hair. It gives volume, and I think it is making my hair grow out too. I have been using it for a little over 4 months now, and my hair has grown a little faster than it usally does. I wear extensions, so sometimes this will stunt my hair growth. But I am still wearing extensions, and my hair is still growing much faster.

on 6/28/2014 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair type is fine and straight, I noticed it added great strength to my hair and helped to thicken my hair as well. I've been using for 3+ months. Great product! Won't go back.

on 6/25/2014 9:55:00 PM

Felt great when I started using it but after a while i noticed a lot of hair fall, made my hair dry after a while, what i dont get is why there is gelatin and collagen in it

I got this product for one reason, to get longer hair. I've heard about it many times throughout the YouTube etc. Both the shampoo and conditioner are relatively cheap, I think only about $6 or so. When I first used the shampoo and conditioner my hair felt super weighed down and tangled. I was immediately disappointed. A few days after I gave mane n tail another go, and I must say it works wonders! I guess your hair just has to get used to it or something, because even after 3 days my hair is shiny, manageable but not oily:) as for the hair growth, I do notice my hair growing but not at any miracle speed or anything. I switch mane n tail out with my herbal essence shampoo and conditioner and continue to get great results. I highly recommend the mane n tail shampoo, not so much the conditioner as I found it to be quite watery. Overall great products!

on 6/19/2014 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I tried this shampoo about 5 years ago and really didn't like it because it stripped my hair and didn't do anything beneficial for it. Plus, my hair just looked blah and flat. Plus, the ingredients are very cheap and not good for your hair. The packaging is ugly and bulky. Not recommended!

Popular Shampoos