October 25, 2014 | 1391 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Really like this brand of shampoo and conditioner. I bought both from Kmart with an ongoing sale. I believe that I paid around $4 per bottle. The packaging isn't something to rave about. But the formula inside is quite good.

I can't tell you if this was the solution to growing my hair out. My hair grows the average 1/2 inch per month. I was trying to grow it out for the past year. There were many factors as to why it grew...namely time, healthy eating, nourishing hair masks. But this formula definitely helped in the process, at the very least to give it moisture.

My hair is currently at the length of my breasts. And that's probably as long as I want to go. I am now using Aussie brand shampoo and conditioner. I would probably return to this brand if I decide to grow it out again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cuethespotlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is absolutely amazing! I had cut an undercut into my hair and I got tired of it. I wanted to be the same length as my hair which was to my shoulders. I started using Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner and it worked SOOO fast! I will definitely be using this again. My only complaint is that it's really bad for colored hair. It completely strips the color out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

makes my hair so soft and gorgeous lookin lol

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by KiraParrish77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG! This Shampoo (and conditioner) did WONDERS for my hair! In August of 2013, this girl cut and hair and it was a wreck! This fixed everything!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Sidney40

Omg im in love with this shampoo it totally works!! My hair grows a lot faster and its really soft!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Naae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Personally, this product didn't do nothing for my hair. It left my hair feeling dry and brittle & I heard a lot of great reviews and seen good YouTube reviews, but when I tried it, I was not impressed. 😒

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by 50ShadesofVA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cut my hair in the summer and around August it was too my shoulders. I cut it so short because my hair was so dry and it was not growing! Everyone has been talking about Mane and Tail and saying it's very helpful. Well I bought the shampoo and conditioner on sale. The first two days, I really didn't notice any differences. But then a week after, I noticed my hair was very soft and it was not tangled. I loved the product! Now in march which is 6 months later... my hair is to my breasts!!! It grew so much! I am so happy! My hair has never grown this fast in a long time! I am in love with Mane and Tail. I reccomend this to anyone and everyone!! You will not see changes right away but when you give it time, you will see many differences in your hair! THANK YOU MANE AND TAIL!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Ashley222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good shampoo+conditioner. I haven't been using it for that long, but I already see results. My hair is very fine, and this doesn't weigh it down at all. If anything my hair feels softer and stronger! This is definitely going to be my new shampoo+conditioner that I will be using everyday. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by KittyRaeE

I have very long almost waist length hair that is thick. Before this product I hardly ever brushed my hair. It was impossible to get a brush through. After using this I can brush my towel dried hair effortlessly! Seriously amazing! I want to try the Herbal Gro formula to help grow out my bangs and all the breakage I got from trying to brush my hair before using this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Joeyig

I got this on sale at Walgreens for 3 dollars and it felt amazing when I used it the first Time, now my hair is falling out and looks damaged