April 20, 2014 | 1844 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Candy Cane 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2005 7:41:00 AM More reviews by divadeb51

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. In the morning the yummy smells just wakes me up! It is very moisturizing and lathers like a dream! The bottle is hugs and will last a long time-I highly recommend it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2005 5:14:00 PM More reviews by vickyc123

This one is actually not a 3-in-1, it's just a bubble bath and shower gel. As a body wash though it's perfectly fine, but nothing special. It lathers so-so, but the Candy Cane scent is excellent and doesn't smell 'chemically' like many other 3-in-1 scents do. It's a very invigorating scent, but without being overpowering. Very festive! The Candy Cane scent doesn't last past the shower though, which can be a downer. I would buy this one again simply for the scent and nothing else. If I could find another Candy Cane scented bodywash that smelled this good, I'd purchase that instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2005 9:28:00 AM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Even though this isn't my favourite Philosophy 3 in 1 scent I still do really like this scent it smells just like candy cane and is moisterising for my skin. A great scent for Christmas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The candy cane scent is dead-on. It smells so good, and gets me in the mood for the holidays. It lathers up nicely and moisturizes my dry skin like the other 3-in-1s. I love the festive bottle, and the minty scent is invigorating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very cute packaging and a really great scent. I usally don't have much luck with philosophy 3-in-1's but this scent is true and non plasticy. It is a sweet sugar type peppermint, not overwhelming or powerful or strong, nice and mellow with I think a touch of vanilla. Really great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2005 7:18:00 PM More reviews by auntmare

i have to agree. i really love this product. as another reviewer said, the only bad thing is the price, but, i do love mint scented bath products and this is the best one i've come across yet. i would recommend using it for morning baths or showers. the invigorating scent might wake you up to much if you use it too soon before bedtime. it really is nice. packaging is adorable also. i'm glad i indulged in it. hope they have it next year, because i definitly will get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2005 12:19:00 AM More reviews by zzjulia

The smell was perfect, minty and sugary. It lathered fine, and more importantly did not dry out my skin as minty products tend to do. The bottle is also striped and cheerful, and perfect for the holidays. Overall, I'm really satisfied with the purchase and would buy again next holiday season.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by absolutbuffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Well this is just wonderful!!! It is both sweet and minty but not overbearing. If you like mint, then you'll like this. The only bad thing about this is that it is $18, but it really is great. I love the invigorating scent and the soap itself is also quite nice because it leaves the skin feeling refreshed. Once you are finished with your shower, you don't really smell like candy cane anymore (which to me is good so it doesn't interfere w/ any perfume or body lotion you might use).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccajw

I'm a sucker for pretty much any new Philosophy 3-in-1. This has adorable candy cane packaging, so I was immediately drawn in. The scent is divine. It's a perfect minty-sweet candy cane scent. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't lather up as well as most 3-in-1s, either in the water on my skin. Aside from that, I really like it. It has definitely put me in the mood for the holidays!