April 17, 2014 | 1118 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2005 8:47:00 AM More reviews by SaucyMinx

This is a great new concealer! Dior makes some great foundations and I was excited to try this concealer. I don't typically need alot - just a little around my eyes in the dark areas and to cover some red around my nose (darn allergies!). The texture is silky smooth and easy to apply. My only complaint is I wish the coverage was a little heavier. Around my eyes I need to apply twice to cover dark circles. Ivory was a perfect match for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

I got it in 003/Meil Honey and paid $28.00 at Sephora. It comes in 3 colors, and I got the darkest one. It comes in a square tube with a wand applicator. It gives medium coverage, very thin in texture, and it just melts into my skin. Best of all, it does not dry out the skin around my eyes, and it holds up on my oily skin all day. It brightens up my whole face. I don't really have bags or dark circles, but I use concealer because I like how it brightens up my face and gives me a more polished look. Dior Sculp is way better than YSL Touche Eclat concealer which I find to be somewhat drying. I will definitely buy this Sculp concealer again when I run out. Hopefully it doesn't start breaking me out. So far, so good. I have never had any trouble with CD concealers, so I have high hopes for this one. UPDATE: I think this is better for people with dry skin. I'm not liking it much after using it for about a week, but it's probably because I have very oily skin, and I wish it was more yellow and not so neutral beige in color. I think I may return this one.