LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.7

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Mmm.. this yummy smelling shower jelly swept me off my feet. It has a lovely black current smell - reminds me of my all time favourite bubble bar, The Comforter. Nice creamy scented lather which lingers onto your skin. My favourite was Whoosh for it's brilliant citrus smell which woke me up. Now.. this is my favourite, it has a great smell and fun glitter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Eyes: Violet

I love this stuff. It smells exactly like blackberries, I can never stop smelling this stuff. I love the fact that the scent actually lingers on your skin and in the shower afterward, and you really don't need much in order to get a really good lather. I feel so clean after using it; definitely going to try the other scents as well :)
-TBB

i love this jelly =]
its smells exactly like the comforter bubble bar which i also love, it just smells like berries and fruit pastels
i love that its a jelly and so fun to use although it can be a bit slippy.
my only issue is the although i love this shower jelly all the others are just gross i really want lush to make another new shower jelly or bring back the big calm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I luuuuuurve this!
It smells just like the Comforter bubble bar, sweet blackberries.
It has an awesome texture, super jiggly and gelatin like, it's so fun!
It has a nice lather with a poof, and leaves a soft scent on your skin.
I adore this and recomend it heavily!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a super fun soap! The consistency is just like jello, wiggly and jiggly = super fun. Smells very fruity like candy or grape crush. I can't put my finger on it, but I love the scent. It doesn't linger and isn't overpowering while you use it though. At first, I couldn't get this to work. I tried to get a lather with just my hands and it didn't produce very much. Then I tried with working it in my mesh sponge and viola! Tons of lather and bubbles. As much as I love this, I probably will not purchase in the future. This was initially such a novelty to me and to my knowledge, lush is the only one to have a jelly soap that I have seen. Sorry if I am wrong! I have since just started making my own and having fun with an array of scents that I like and choose from and it is sooooo much cheaper to make it at home. With that said, thank you lush for introducing such a novel idea!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is really fun stuff! I mean it's not going to set the world on fire, it's just shower gel in a jelly, but it's sure neat. It definitely smells amazing, and I do wish the scent stuck around a bit more- I use it with You Snap The Whip though, and the smell sticks around for a long while with both.

It's nice in a shower poof, and still nice by itself, just sort of rubbed on, but it unfortunately slips out of my hands all the time that way. It does lather either way though.

I'm not going to buy it again, because, well, I don't really need any. But I love getting it as a gift!

I loved this product and I use a shower poof along with it. The result was great with a rich lather and great scent. The sales associate told me that she never tried it with a shower poof which I try both way. Using this jelly without a shower poof made it very liquidy and a waste so my best bet would be using a shower poof for this pproduct.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The trick to this product is to find the best way to use it for you. You can put it in a puff and it lathers really nicely, or you can mush it up in a blender and use it as a sort of gloopy shower gel, or put it in the freezer and use it during summer to cool down, it really depends on how much time you want to put into using it.
It is worth it though as it smells delicious; like berrys. I would say, however, that the smell doesn't reallly linger on your body which is a shame as who wouldn't want to smell like that all day.
As for benefits to the skin I didn't notice too much. It certainly didn't make my skin any worse nor did it dry it out so I wouldn't buy it for its amazing skin properties. It would be brilliant as a gift to a child (or maybe teenager to encourage them to bathe once in a while!). And a good gift to introduce someone to Lush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of those products that is a "nice to have" but not a "must have." It smells like blueberries or blackberries; exactly like The Comforter bubblebar and You Snap the Whip body butter.

I use this when I'm needing a pick-me-up, as the smell makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The jelly consistency is a neat concept, yet rather annoying as it slips easily in the shower. It does lather up nicely, and a 100g tub lasts a good couple of months. It also leaves my skin smelling absolutely delicious and feeling rather nice.

I will repurchase.

The scent is delicious, exactly like you snap the whip body butter and the comforter bubble bar. This has an amazing lather and the scent fills your shower making it extremely enjoyable. If the smell wasn't so good i probably wouldn't repurchase as because it is the consistency of jelly it's a bit fumbly and if you drop it in the shower it's horrible to try and pick it up, not to mention cutting it is also difficult....BUT, i still love it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

LUSH Shower Jellies: Review & Demo by Danielle (LePooke)

Top Rated LUSH Products