April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by FiestyFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know how anyone could not love this sparkly shade of red! It reminds me of Dorothy's ruby slippers in The Wizard of Oz (fave movie ever growing up!), so it makes me happy to see this color on my nails. I'm typically not a China Glaze girl, but I have no problems with the formula on this particular shade. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Kaat1988

This is the prettiest nail polish ever! It's red with sparkles, and I can spend hours looking at it. It's just so pretty. I bought one for my friend as well, and now it's one of her favorites as well. I definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I absolutely love this color for the holidays! It is so festive - in fact, the most festive red I've seen - makes me wanna go wrap a present or two. Such a sparkly red and not just your ordinary sparkles. Ruby pumps is such a perfect name for this polish because the sparkle is just as WOW-inducing as Dorothy's sparkly red shoes on the Wizard of Oz. It may be a little much for the office, but I've definitely found a winner for holiday parties & weekends for late November and all of December! Heck, I might continue wearing this throughout winter - it makes me that happy wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous red color with red glitter!! Reminds me of Dorothy's heels from wizard of oz. I'm currently wearing this on my toes. Can't wait to apply to my fingernails. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by JSalness

By far my favorite nail polish EVER! I wore this color on my toes for a year straight one time. Def. recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by MelissaKay88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Goregous pin-up girl red, with a ton of sparkle! I really love this shade and one thing I really like as opposed to other nail polishes I've tried with alot of glitter this one removes fairly cleanly. I tried one of the Kardashian Kolors (Nicole by OPI) and it took forever to get the glitter 100% gone but this isn't the case with Ruby Pumps. I go to quite a few burlesque shows and always wear this in a 'half moon mani' style it's always a big hit!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really think this might be the best red polish ever.

It has a nice, red jelly base packed with many bits of red glitter. It takes 3 coats to be opaque and it has gorgeous depth. In the sunlight, my nails sparkle and almost glow. Ah, it is such a perfect color.

In high school, I wore this color on my toes for pretty much my entire senior year. I have a little less than half a bottle left and once I finish it, I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Application was smooth though it is very much a jelly and even at three coats, I could still see my visible nail line. It dries very quickly though, so it's not like adding coats was much of a bother. To truly smooth it out, a thick topcoat is required, or at least two coats of the average topcoat. I recommend a topcoat especially as it turns up the volume on the shine more than I thought it would.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by beautyprincess303

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one!! My mum bought it, but she lets me use it (thank goodness!) I absolutely love the deep red colour and the stunning red glitter it has :D Would definitely re-purchase <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Sugarcoma82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite nail polish! Every time I put it on I just stare at my hands because it really is that pretty! I have never gotten as many compliments on a nail polish as I do this one.. everyone loves it. I have been through two bottles in just a few months because people keep asking me to do their nails in this color. Ignore pics of this color and just trust these reviews because the pics do not do it justice. I wish polish didn't get old because if it didn't I would stock up on a lifetimes supply of this color.. I just hope they never discontinue it!

ETA: Image 4 in the pictures is NOT what this looks like. It is much deeper than that. 9 and 11 are close and 12 and 13 look nothing like it! (On my screen anyway)