MAC Lipstick in Creme de la Femme

4.4

on 3/12/2006 8:16:00 PM

i got this lipstick from ebay...the color is pink mauve..with the slightest hint of lavender..the price for this high end is so-so..i like the packaging of MAC......but the lipstick is a bit drying though....must apply vaseline first b4 putting on the lipstick

on 7/6/2005 7:08:00 PM

I love the beautiful pale pink color, but I find this lipstick to be incredibly drying, even in combination with lip balm. Having dry lips is one of my major pet peeves, so I'll never purchase this (or probably any other MAC lipstick) again. I've had better luck with $3 pharmacy brands.

on 4/10/2005 10:37:00 PM

To me, this is 'Snob's Frosted sister lipstick...it's that light pinky/lavander w/ gold sheen
Very pretty & perfect for spring/summer

on 1/17/2005 6:48:00 PM

I am very pleasantly surprised for the quality of this lipstick. I have the driest lips that can't go on 10 minutes without a lip balm before they chap up, and this lipstick really provides enough moisture plus enough intense color, which is absolutely lovely! This color is mauve fuchsia with gold shimmer. I'm surprsed I look good in this color, since mostly I go for safer neutral/sheer ones. I would definitely check out more MAC lipsticks when I run out of this one! Great product. Can't tell you how much I love it!

on 12/15/2004 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really like this color. It looks kind of scary pink in the tube, but works on me. It is a lavenderish pinkish with shimmer (it is a frost, which is my favorite formula). This lipstick stays on very well. I have also used it underneath sequin, just to make it a little less bright, which looks quite nice too.

on 8/6/2004 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I went to the MAC counter looking for a great cool toned pink that would stay on long and work for every day (snob is my fav going out pink) This is fabulous! Just girly enough, flattering, slightly complex, doesn't require a liner, and it STAYS! Bravo MAC!

on 7/17/2004 6:46:00 PM

A great soft hued pink with just a tinge of gold shimmer. It works really well alone or mixed with other lipsticks and glosses.
I reach for this quite often and it looks like it will be the first MAC lipstick I ever finished. 5 lippies!

on 7/2/2004 8:09:00 AM

This is the perfect pink for me, and I use it whenever I'm creating a Kevin Aycoin look that calls for baby pink lipstick. Although some have commented on the golden shimmer, on me, it's not gold, simply a rich, yet pale pink. I think the reviewer that called it a Barbie-ish pink hit the nail on the head. Although I wear it alone, I really love it with a neutral lip liner and topped with MAC Lipglass.

on 5/19/2004 10:49:00 PM

Stays on forever and then wears into a stain of shimmer. Cool pink with golden shimmer, with somewhat of a matte texture. Looks great for daytime wear, very natural looking on me, I wear this lipstick quite a bit. I am very fair and have red hair.

Creme De La Femme is a medium, dusty pink w/ lilac tones and a lot of golden frost. A strange color imo, not that flattering to me (PPP with strawberry blonde hair). I find this lipstick quite sticky compared to other mac lipsticks I have which I find slightly odd. I like it with dreamy lipglass on top of it.

Popular Lipsticks