September 21, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lipstick in Creme de la Femme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ikky

I am very pleasantly surprised for the quality of this lipstick. I have the driest lips that can't go on 10 minutes without a lip balm before they chap up, and this lipstick really provides enough moisture plus enough intense color, which is absolutely lovely! This color is mauve fuchsia with gold shimmer. I'm surprsed I look good in this color, since mostly I go for safer neutral/sheer ones. I would definitely check out more MAC lipsticks when I run out of this one! Great product. Can't tell you how much I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by dani7865

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this color. It looks kind of scary pink in the tube, but works on me. It is a lavenderish pinkish with shimmer (it is a frost, which is my favorite formula). This lipstick stays on very well. I have also used it underneath sequin, just to make it a little less bright, which looks quite nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2004 7:43:00 PM More reviews by carolmaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to the MAC counter looking for a great cool toned pink that would stay on long and work for every day (snob is my fav going out pink) This is fabulous! Just girly enough, flattering, slightly complex, doesn't require a liner, and it STAYS! Bravo MAC!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2004 6:46:00 PM More reviews by annieytown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great soft hued pink with just a tinge of gold shimmer. It works really well alone or mixed with other lipsticks and glosses.
I reach for this quite often and it looks like it will be the first MAC lipstick I ever finished. 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2004 8:09:00 AM More reviews by anne7134

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect pink for me, and I use it whenever I'm creating a Kevin Aycoin look that calls for baby pink lipstick. Although some have commented on the golden shimmer, on me, it's not gold, simply a rich, yet pale pink. I think the reviewer that called it a Barbie-ish pink hit the nail on the head. Although I wear it alone, I really love it with a neutral lip liner and topped with MAC Lipglass.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by CA_kitty

Stays on forever and then wears into a stain of shimmer. Cool pink with golden shimmer, with somewhat of a matte texture. Looks great for daytime wear, very natural looking on me, I wear this lipstick quite a bit. I am very fair and have red hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2004 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Creme De La Femme is a medium, dusty pink w/ lilac tones and a lot of golden frost. A strange color imo, not that flattering to me (PPP with strawberry blonde hair). I find this lipstick quite sticky compared to other mac lipsticks I have which I find slightly odd. I like it with dreamy lipglass on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

beautiful colour.. great texture, goes perfectly with cultured lipglass.. which is pretty much the same colour but in a lipgloss form.. Great everyday colour!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 9:02:00 AM More reviews by tyleka

Very pretty girlie pink. This is my second favorite MAC pink, right behind Playboy Bunny Pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I found this colour to be very flattering on me. Its a frosted mauvey pink with subtle golden shimmer. Looks very nice with gloss.