October 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this cleanser. It's gentle on my oily, acne prone skin. The foam itself is smooth when washing and doesn't leave a strong soapy smell on my skin. It does a pretty good job on removing make up on the fly. I noticed a slight difference in my skin's bumpy texture after using it for a few weeks and i'm pretty sure it helped lighten my pores and lighten some old acne scars. All in all, I think its gonna be my favorite cleaser for a while!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by jeanramen

This is my favorite cleanser so far. I used various products before, including expensive brands like lancome, estee lauder, etc. but this one clean my facial makeup most gently and completely without any irritation. Since I use this cleanser I have much less breakout as well. I really like it and going to purchase this again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: I have oily skin!!

I love this cleanser. As the title states, it's very gentle and is a foam cleanser. I use 2 pumps of this in the morning and one pump if I have to wash my face throughout the day. I can't say anything about makeup removal with this product because I use different products for that. Only thing is you have to shake the bottle before each use so it the foam doesn't get watery. Also, i don't know if its just my bottle, but the pump gets stuck every time i press down so I have to pull it back up to use it. Other than that, def would repurchase because this doesn't dry out my skin and I haven't broken out from this!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by siobhan9705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product made me breakout really bad, I think because it's just not that great of a cleanser, it didn't remove all my make up which I am thinking lead to my breakout. It's also very soapy smelling and stung my eyes really bad every time I used it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by izapeepop

I have combination Skin and use a Retina A cream so my skin is fairly sensitive. I am prone to breakouts. This cleanser didn't dry my skin out and generally cleansed my skin well got all my make up off without drying (I wear a longwear foundation) I did however notice my skin breaking out and I had no idea what it was, I cut back on all things like choc and caffine but then I went back to my normal kheils cleaners and my skin cleared up. I don't know if it was the cleanser 100% but it did change as soon as I stoped using it so this leads me to believe it was some sort of irritant in the cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this! It left my skin tight and dry and caused my rosecia to flare up in a big way. So much for calming my skin! It took 2 weeks with Garnier face cleanser to get my skin back to normal.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by carlasawyer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have rosey cheeks and I was hoping that this product would help with that. It did not! I broke out withing 2 weeks of using it, tiny pimples and dry patches of skin (almost like eczema) This product makes my face super itchy too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this face wash. It removes all my makeup and is very gentle on the skin. It doesn't "strip" your face and cause major drying, it leaves it nice and soft. So far I have had any breakout from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by laboss

I suffered from HORRIBLE acne for the longest time.. After I got it under control - by drinking LOTS of water, eating well, exercise, and seeing an aestheticism - I was still left with awful hyper pigmentation, and mild breakouts. I was buying expensive salon products, medicated products, using at-home remedies... Nothing was working. I was still breaking out (although not as bad) and still had awful red scars everywhere!

Since buying this face wash ( and its matching moisturizer) OMG! I've been using these products for less than two weeks and everyday my skin is getting better and better. It is a god-send! It is gentle, not drying, not irritating, and not overly medicated (which I suspect is why I was breaking out so bad... using too much cr@p on my face).

BUY THIS if you are looking to get rid of redness and scars. It's amazing. Be sure to get the moisturizer, too. I believe using both is what has given me such success!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by TennilleES