NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

its a good blush. i think it suits all skin tones. no powerful lasting power and i take that into important consideration for blushes. the blush fades after a while. the color is beautiful however and not blotchy on the skin

on 12/28/2014 2:55:00 PM

I like the color and the finish of this blush. I think it can be used in almost every skin tone.It isnt totally matte but I love the "light" it gives me. I recommed it.

on 12/25/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am so upset....that I didn't purchase this blush much sooner than what I did!! This is my first NARS blush in general. I purchased the travel size Orgasm/Laguna duo during Sephora's VIB sale to finally give it a try. I always hesitated because a lot of reviews describe it as shimmery. That is inaccurate. It definitely is pinky-peach with a golden sheen though. It is not glitter bomb status. The pink tone wakens and livens my face perfectly, and because it has the golden sheen, an additional highlighter can be skipped. I sometimes use this as a highlight when wearing a matte blush. It wears throughout the day with no issues (8-9 hrs @ least). The price tag is definitely on the more expensive side for blush, but eh. The packaging is the typical NARS type which I love the feel of. After my travel size runs out, I will be purchasing the full size!! Can't wait to try other NARS blushes..

on 12/22/2014 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best blush out there by far. Orgasm is THE perfect pink to give you a lovely, natural looking glow. It is a must have for every cosmetic case out there!

on 12/17/2014 8:54:00 AM

This colour gives a beautiful pink glow to my NW15 skin, I think it has a build able coverage but I like the sheen on my fair skin. Loved it.

on 12/12/2014 9:57:00 AM

Got a sample and have been using it everyday for a few months not and still got a ton left. Love it as an everyday, easy blush although I don't think I would purchase a full size, reason being the $$ tag and would just like to try something different like maybe deep throat.

on 12/9/2014 7:59:00 AM

One of my everyday blush on rotation. Every beauty junkie should have this in their collection and I think this is a good start to girls who are just getting into the beauty thing :) It's so easy to use and you can't go over board with it just remember to use a big blush brush.

on 12/7/2014 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is a lovely blusher. If you're looking to add a blush to your collection - I would recommend this one. It works for day and night looks. It's a staple in my makeup kit. :)

on 12/6/2014 3:42:00 AM

This blush is definitely my go to blush! Orgasm goes so well on any skin type, and has minor shimmer which gives you that glow but doesn't make you look over done. The pink is subtle but noticeable and I absolutely love it, i can wear it for a night out or in the office :) the product itself is 5/5 however the packaging is absolutely annoying, it can never stay clean and thats probably the only thing that bothers me!!!

on 12/4/2014 2:09:00 PM

This blush is just perfect and my holy grail and I love it so much, it's not too hardly pink but just the perfect pinky sparkly blush and I just can't get enough of it xx would really love it again

When I went to my best friends birthday meal almost everyone complimented x this blush genuine lasts forever on your cheeks even longer with a makeup setting spray but beautiful either way x

The way the blush applies is flawlessly and the pigmentation is just literally the beat xx

I just can't recommend this blush enough

Popular Blush Products