NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 2/9/2015 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This blush is a peachy-pink color (more leaning towards the pink side on me) with golden shimmer. The golden shimmer isn't as prominent as people say but it can cut the need for a highlight for some people. It would look good on every under tone, but probably wouldn't show up on dark skin tones. The formula is very hard and can be hard to get onto the brush for that reason, which is the main reason I took off lippies and I have to build it up a lot to get the right color payoff. But the great thing about that is that it doesn't crumble like many softer powders do. The reason I said I wouldn't repurchase was because the formula wasn't great and pretty much every brand has a shade like this so I'd rather get this color in a better formula from another brand.

on 2/8/2015 8:41:00 PM

I recently went on a high-end binge, and this was at the top of my list to try. I read a ton of reviews, and even though the rating here wasn't showing that it lived up to the hype, I wanted to try it anyways. I'm fair skinned, and love coral blushes so I was super excited. I have to say, I am so disappointed! It didn't come out super sparkly like other reviewers mentioned, but the payoff wasn't great. I had to put on more than I expected, based off of the reviews I had read, and it didn't last long. Elf caries a shade very similar that lasts way longer and at $3, it's a way better purchase.

on 2/5/2015 5:43:00 PM

I bought this bc of the hype. Did not like this at first and I almost returned it. But I kept it and now it looks decent on me. I think with this, and this very well could be my imagination, but to me it seems this is one of those products that has a 'glittery' overspray, that the extra glitter-layer does get removed over time. Because I had to use this for a while before the heavy-glitter/sparkle died down when I applied it. It is now okay for me. It is pretty, but not knock-my-socks-off, must run out and buy this and is not must tell the world for me. This did not break me out, thankfully, and if there is a scent, I cannot detect it, so I am glad of that. It does apply easily and can be easily built up. Wears nocely throughout the day, it lasts about 8 or so hours on me and does not turn funny or funky colors on me as the day wears on. Some even high-end blushes turn funny colors on me as the day wears on, and thankfully this did not do that.

I still do not see the hype (sorry) and to me there are other blushes out there much nicer for that price and there are more affordable dupes of this. To me this is nothing special. So I would not recommend and would not re-purchase. Also what is up with the names Nars chooses..? To me it sounds like a 12-year-old boy names their stuff...! But..to each their own..you love it, great!! I am just not a fan.

on 2/4/2015 12:19:00 PM

I have this as part of a palette and as a single, and it's my personal default favorite. I can use it when my skin is pale in winter, or tanned in summer. I find that the better the brush quality, the better the distribution and impact of the blush. A classic for a reason, and always flattering. I've never had it cake or crumble. Very good quality, and my makeup kit... And vanity... And stacked drawers... Wouldn't be complete without it.

on 2/3/2015 12:09:00 PM

I received this blush as a gift... and I love it! My everyday look could be defined as "parisian natural" (that's what I aspire to) with an emphasis on glowing, healthy skin and an enhanced natural look on my eyes, cheeks and lips. That's why this blush really works for me... it looks so natural, healthy and glowy, and is quite build-able (which is great when lips and eyes are toned down). Also, the slight shimmer highlights the top of my cheek bones when the sun or light hits it. It feels very alive :) I love this blush and I'll definitely be repeat purchasing.

on 1/30/2015 10:06:00 AM

I love nars products and I believe they are THE authority on blush and I owe a ridiculous number of them and LE palettes. That being said I go get so sick of orgasm being in everything that it just turns me off on it. Then when I wear it , I am reminded of what a truly beautiful color it really is. I'm sure it does not work for everyone but it looks great on me. Nars blushes are very pigmented but also very finely milled so that everyone can wear them. I can wear lovejoy and outlaw because of this and I am very fair skinned. They are gorgeous and if you don't have any then I highly recommend that you try a nars blush.

on 1/28/2015 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not what I expected at ALL. So I'm obsessed with blushes. And after hearing about this one practically everywhere, and all the hype. I really wanted to purchase this. So, I finally did. And wow, what a disappointment. :(. First off, $30 for this pretty small blush??.!!! I mean some might say it may be average, but this is most definitely small for the price. I was expecting a bigger product, it looks like this will hit pan real fast??!!! And to be honest I thought this was going to be super pigmented, so I used a light hand when i applied it- and was not getting hardly any color. Finally after applying a few times it looked "ok "on my skin. I was thinking itd be more of peachy pink tone, but I think it was a tad orange. My 8 year old daughter even said mom you face is sooo orange. :( I ordered online and don't really wanna hassle with returns and all that, so I will probably give it another try, but overall I'm just not seeing all the hype about this blush. I personally have gotten way better results from nyx, cargo and THEBALM (highly pigmented) blushes. And I feel like I get my money's worth with those.

on 1/27/2015 11:27:00 AM

The color's good. It's a fool-proof shade that matched my skin well. If this blush was matte it'd be my HG blush, but no. I'm not a fan of that golden shimmer. Not only you need to have perfectly flawless skin to pull it off, i also couldn't use it as a day blush because it looked overdone.

I will def not buy this again.

on 1/18/2015 4:54:00 PM

its okey.

on 1/18/2015 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I finally tried this after hearing all the hype.
I did not find it amazing at all. I do not think it looks very natural on the skin. For me the shade was too orangy and I really did not like it at all.
I gave this away and that person also did not find anything special about it either.
To me this was a very fake looking shade. Better for people who like makeup that looks like makeup.

Top Rated NARS Products