NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 12/4/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A little too brash on my NC15 skin, however I loved this at NC25. In fact, it was probably my first blush that I bought as a teenager when I went down to California and GOT A CHANCE TO GO TO SEPHORA! (Nars had not yet been introduced to Nars anywhere in my smaller city at the time.)

I even have older photos where I saw my cheeks glowing at NC25 with this blush! However, I can no longer wear it comfortably with my skin now as I know there are much more flattering colors on me, and I am not the biggest fan of coral as it stands.

However, I must say the formula is still one of my favourites, and I do love the color on others, just not for me!

on 12/4/2014 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty color but it has too much shimmer for my liking so I will give it away or return it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Flattering on almost every skin tone. I personally think it has too much glitter for photographs but I still recommend it. :)

on 12/1/2014 10:14:00 PM

It's an ok blush. I purchased this like half a year ago, and it's the first Nars product purchase. I heard so many great reviews on this blush, so I didn't even look at the swatches online or go to Sephora to look at the blush and purchased it right away. It is a little too shimmery for my taste. On my fair skin -NC15-NC20, this blush is a little too pigmented(I know many people like pigmented blush, but on fair skin, pigmented blushes really do not look good). As said, a dupe can easily be found too(NYX pinched, Milani Luminoso). The packaging attracts too much dust. I give 2 stars, because I don't love it, I don't hate it either. It's a MEH blush.

on 11/16/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This blush is very beautiful on practically any skin tone, with the perfect amount of shimmer, but there are two major problems I have with it: the packaging, and the lack of staying power. This does not work as something I can carry around in my makeup bag - it has to be left in one place, which would be fine if it lasted all day - but it only lasts a couple of hours! I tried carrying it around, only to have the powder shatter into pieces and get all over my bag. I even tried keeping it shut with rubber bands and binder clips, but it still made a huge mess. If the packaging and staying power were better, this would get a 5 from me.

on 11/15/2014 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There are so many Orgasm dupes, but so far they don't really come close to the real deal. The shade is a sexy versatile go to blush. It's a perfect peachy/pink with golden sparkles. It has a luminizing quality that's very sexy. Every gal should have this staple in their bag. Point off because the color only stays true for about 2-3 hours then you should reapply.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great with a tan!

on 11/7/2014 7:55:00 AM

I am not the one to purchase high end blushes all that often and when I do I always look up reviews and watch tutorials of others using them to make sure I am getting my money's worth. That being said everyone raves about this blush and all the reviews we good so I decided to give it a try. When I got it and used it the first time I was disappointed from the start. I have light, oily skin and usually go for matte shades but wanted to give a more shimmering shade a try. This did nothing for me but make me look shiny from the start. I didn't get as good of a color pay off and people said I would. To me it came off as more of a darker highlight. I have tried it over and over again hoping to like it but, I just don't. I am reaching for my drugstore blushes more than this one.

on 11/6/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Orgasm is probably the most popular or well known blush from NARS, and is a beautiful peachy pink color with some shimmer/sparkle. I like that there is a reflective quality in the finish, it makes a person look like they are glowing and healthy. I am NC35, and this color and Deep Throat are great shades for me- where Orgasm is like the lighter version of Deep Throat (these are truly odd names for blushers...). NARS blushes are really pigmented- one pan can last you over a year even if it was the only blush you owned. The product has good staying power as well- I don't notice a lot of fading as I do with some other blushes.

The packaging is NARS' signature black rectangle packaging- with a mirror included, and a clear plastic insert that I oddly keep in the pan (very snobby of me to keep anything that has a label). I love the look of the packaging, but hate that the dang things get so dirty with product! I have cleaned the outside of these compacts with a makeup wipe, and they clean up at that point.

on 11/4/2014 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am a big fan of Nars blushes. They are very pigmented, high quality, and the last FOREVER. I own several Nars blushes and bronzers, I have yet to run out of any of my blushes and my bronzer took 2 years to hit pan on with every day use.

This may not be my favorite color (My favorite are Sin and Lovejoy) but this color is a great summer blush. It has the perfect amount of peach with small hints of gold. It gives a beautiful sheen and lasts all day. There is a reason this blush is so popular.. I think it is a must in ever MUA's collection!

Popular Blush Products