Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup

3.8

new:: Talc, Isostearyl Linoleate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Trimyristin, Alumina, Methicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Bismuth Oxychloride, Red 7 Lake, Ultramarines

this is the best powder i have ever used. i have tried MAC, bella pierre, drugstore products. nothing made my skin look this even but also flawless and very natural at the same time. my boyfriend even commented on how my face looked brighter and i said it was my makeup and he was like " YOU'RE WEARING MAKEUP?" i will buy it again in a heartbeat! especially for the price

I love this! I used to use MAC studio fix powder plus, but then as I ventured out to find another product I found this less expensive one. It helps my skin because I don't breakout as much now. It is full coverage if you use the sponge, and if you use a brush it will be a light coverage! I love it! It is well worth it. It also sets cream and liquid foundations very well. I recommend this to everyone. It is so great to have something for everyday that is full coverage but doesn't look like a mask! :) I feel like the powder lasts and sticks really well onto the face!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

OMG....the best coverage powder out there. it literally covers everything.
however if you're going for a more natural look you should avoid this because it can look really heavy depending on how much you put on. but it really does have a great coverage and that is what I really need to cover up all my acne scars. so it works very well for me.

however my skins is actually getting better and the scars are disappearing slowly so I'm thinking of changing to something with a lighter coverage.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This matte doesn't make my face look to powdery. clinique does make th ebest of foundations. It looks natural and professionally done. It an be used for every day . I love the compact

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This applies very heavily on the face and accentuates the pores. idk why it accentuates the pores like crazy. it's better to not put this on than to wear this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ive been using this powder for a while now. I really like it, It matches my face color pretty well and its not really chalky.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought the product yesterday and I fell in love at first try! not THE best, but I love it. it does make my skin a bit dry when applied without moisturizer. but beware: those with oily skin should not buy this powder! as this is meant for very dry, dry, and dry combination skin types so it will be a tad shiny on oily skin. I have dry combination-sensitive skin. and by sensitive, I meant ultra sensitive. I have atopi skin that can easily react to skin products. so I normally use baby products for skin but Clinique is the only non baby product that works for me. before Clinique superpowder, I used MAC mineralized skin finish and boy, I was itching and had small pesky pimples popping out like daisies! although I loved the MAC msf! the finishing look is beautiful on the face. it was almost like Clinique's superpowder, in a lower coverage. but unfortunately my skin reacted to it and besides, I lost it so I had to buy another powder. I gave Clinique a try but was taken aback due to the ingredients (talc, bismuth, and ultramarines. yikes!) but I bought it in the end, just to give it a try and it surprisingly works heavenly on my face! doesn't feel heavy, my skin still breathes (I can feel it), not itchy, so far so great.

p.s. to achieve medium coverage, use the sponge, not brush! it won't look cakey at all! just buff it a little with a fluffy/kabuki brush.. but do be really careful to wash the sponge after every use since sponges and puffs can store lots of bacteria.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My mom gave me this in high school, and was my first ever foundation. I still use it all the time and always have it because it goes on so natural and is really reliable. Superpowder Double Face Make-up is a 2-in-1 product; you can use it for either foundation or as a setting powder, and I really like it for both. The powder is very fine and gives sheer to medium coverage depending on how you apply it. If you use a big, fluffy brush, the coverage is sheer to light, but it definitely evens out your skin tone and gives your skin a softer and matte finish. You can build up to a medium coverage with a cosmetic wedge or sponge, but you do have to buff it out with a brush after because I find that it gets a cakey, especially if your skin is dry. Moisturizer is a must before using this! However, this powder controls oil and shine really well and lasts all day. I love to use it on my t-zone for that reason. I really like this powder and find it relatively inexpensive in comparison to other high end powder foundations (it's only $20). Also, it has never broken me out which I love! Definitely a solid product for me.

MINIMUM coverage. Did not cover my acne at all. No oil control, and I have to touch up at least 3 times throughout the day. Since I want to use it up, I'm using it as a topping powder over liquid foundation. If you have pretty nice skin, it'll be good for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I dont like this. I cant stand feeling it on my face and everytime I use it I break out. Im so angry I didnt return it, so expensive :(
The coverage is very nice an natural though, and if your skin is not sensitive it might work for you. Hate the list of ingredients.