TiGi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo

3.1

I am also reviewing the combo set of pump bottles shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo smells great to me, though it is a little drying. However, the conditioner is AWFUL. It really does smell like cat or dog urine. They did change the formula and I wish I knew why people change things that are working just fine. I will never buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This smells delicious, but unfortunately it was too drying/harsh for my hair (highlighted, fine but lots and dry). I have tried their reconstructor and liked that much better, but I will not re-purchase this.

Perfect for chemically treated/damaged hair. I've bleached my hair for years & I like Dumb Blonde shampoo to help manage the damage.

I have blonde highlights and my hair is thick. I thought since this shampoo and conditioner were expensive... they would be super good. I was definitely wrong. My drugstore products which are only a couple of dollars did a better job. The shampoo has a weird smell... like a mix between bubblegum and fruit. I don't like it. It lathers up nicely though. The conditioner smells sickening. I can't even describe it, but its not appealing. The consistency is like glue. Yuck! My hair is super volumized naturally, but this stuff makes it flat and lifeless. I absolutely hate the name "dumb blonde". Come on! Why insult your costumers? Now I definitely feel like a dumb blonde for buying this overpriced and smelly s&c. I'm glad I can still return it.

I bought the bed head shampoo and conditioner called dumb blonde the shampoo is alright. But the conditioner smells of cat piss!!! At first I thought something was on my clothes and then later I realized that after using this conditioner my hair smelt like cat spray from a male cat and my hair left greasy.
I am never buying it again and I don't recommend this product for anyone!

Its an okay product.. i was expecting to much i guess. My hair is just a disaster, fine,dry,and bleached to no tomorrow. i found this shampoo just made it worse! after i would wash my hair it would become so knoted and mangled that no amount of conditioner could help me even run my fingers thru my hair. it was horrable just dried out my hair more then it already was. i think its a waste of money and will not be buying this product again. the only reason im giving it a 1 and not a 0 is because it smells amazing, but thats about it

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Not a fan! I have blonde high lights and it didn't do much for me. The conditioner does leave me hair soft though. But I didn't think the shampoo did much :(

I'm going to rate the shampoo and conditioner together, because I use them together and I really wouldn't know how to rate them seperatly! These were better than averadge but I'm actually a natural blonde and don't dye my hair so I can't give comments on how it works for colored hair. I bought this shampoo/conditioner because well I liked the name being a blonde, I thought it was funny :) (haha stupid I know) but also because i do A LOT of heat styling to my hair and this brand is supposed to help with damage. I don't think it has really helped with damage at all but it actually helps a lot with frizz and just altogether helps make my hair manageable. It kind of smells funny though, so although I've bought this twice I think it's time to try something new. The packaging also isn't the best because it's a pump shampoo and the pump breaks often and is hard to open at first. I'd give this a four but the smell is REALLY bad.

This was a very average shampoo. Its no better than a supermarket brand. I have seen no difference to my hair. I expected better for the expensive price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was extremely underwhelmed by the results of this shampoo - I have an oily skin type which may have contributed to how the product worked for me but as I've had highlights in my hair for as long as I can remember I had hoped for a more notable result for the price.
This shampoo left what can only be described as a residue on my hair, the first few times I blamed myself for not washing the product out enough for having to re wash so frequently (sometimes twice a day when using this!) but came to the conclusion that it must be the shampoo. It leaves a weight around my roots with my coloured ends still dry even after being left in for 1, 5 or 10 minutes.
However, it does have some aesthetic positives i.e it smells wonderful, like bubblegum and strawberries - and the smell remains on your hair (along with the gross residue) after you've dryed and styled it.
The packaging is attractive, with the handy pump so you don't have to fuss around with flicking open lids or accidentally squeezing out too much product.
It's probably a good time to mention that I imagine this may work on those that have dryer skin or those with thicker and coarser hair but it's not for me. Now I'm left with this mostly full pink bottle of junk to sit at the back of my dresser looking deceptively pretty.