October 21, 2014 | 931 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really affordable and great product! Does exactly what it's supposed to do!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by rose313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this, the scent is amazing! I'm not sure if it made my hair look any better after straightening, but it definitely felt nicer. I don't straighten very frequently so I can't compare how it works to other heat tamers. It's incredibly easy to spray and the mist is perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Kirsten83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Worst hair product I've ever come across. No matter when I spray, it always makes my hair sticky and then crunchy. No matter how much or how little I spray. Worst thing about it is that if I end up in some rain, my hair turns into one sticky birdsnest..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by ladybugsspots

I don't if it really does anything to protect my hair, but it does make it smoother than when I don't use anything. I think the formula has changed ever since I first bought this years ago, for the worst. Compared to another heat protectant spray I used garnier fructis) this is MUCH better. I think garnier fructis heat protection spray will do you far more damage than good, please stay away from that spray!!

I usually spray this in damp hair and wait till my hair is COMPLETELY dry and then I straighten my hair. Smooth but it tend to take the volume away from my hair and make it flat

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by payjark

When I used to straighten my hair everyday (oh how I regret that) I used to use this because I liked it the most out of all that I tried. It was very light, not sticky or drying. It had a very fresg and light scent and the spray bottle sprayed a perfect mist over my hair. I still have about half a bottle of this and I use it on the rare occasions I style my hair with heat.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by moosemossmoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this because it has great reviews but it leaves my hair feeling sticky, no matter how little I put in. And also, if I touched my hair, my hands would feel sticky too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by efp182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I've been using it ever since I started straightening my hair, about 5 years ago. It is light, has a fairly pleasant scent, and I have not seen any damage to my hair (although I myself don't overdo the heat.) I use this before I blow dry my hair and, combined with the other products I use, it does an excellent job of protecting my thin, fine locks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I love this heat protector for styling and straightening my hair. I have already purchased my 3rd or 4th bottle of this stuff. I will continue repurchasing. I have not tried anything better or cheaper than this! It works really well and doesn't leave your hair anything short of soft.

I actually like the packaging. Not sure why other reviewers have issues with the nozzle spray. I prefer the bottle with a press button lock, rather than the wheel one. I spray this on my hair prior to heat use. It tames frizz as well.

HG, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my go to heat protectant spray-I'm on my 3rd bottle (my 2nd bottled spilled all over my luggage while flying so make sure you securely tighten it). I got it on sale for $7 if I bought 2 from CVS. It protects my hair from the heat from my straightner and hair dryer. The only thing I dislike is the smell but it disappears after a minute.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by FracasAUS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product. It works extremely well, has a lovely subtle scent and makes your hairstyle last forever. However, I found the nozzle hard to hold so I replaced it with a normal nozzle. I then realized the best way to use this spray is by spraying it in my palms and distributing it all over my dry hair...works very well this way and it coats the entire hair evenly...try this method next time !