Givenchy Mister Light

4.1

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I have very fair skin and I know it is said that yellow hides blue, and yes my undereyes circles are blue-ish, and the sides of my nose are red, but this Givenchy concealer, in its lightest shade that looks actually pink worked best for me. I haven't noticed any highlighting quality, as in it doesn't look matte but you can not use as a highlighter, for my pale skin using this concealer makes all the difference and it is THE ONLY concealer that allows me to skip foundation when I don't feel like putting it on.
Because I loved it so much, but the price is so high considering it gets finished very quickly (like all flash-pen concealers) I looked up similar products at a lower price. I have found that L'Oreal has the similar pink but blendable concealer as Givenchy, however L'Oreal's flash-pen does not have the same concealing and staying power as Givenchy's.
I also tried a product from Boots, same shade as Givenchy's but definitely not concealing anything.
Now that I need a new concealer I am considering buying Givenchy's Mister Light again, simply because it's the best one I've used and worked for me, and it doesn't crease, doesn't make skin texture visible like some solid correctors out there do, doesn't disappear after 1 hour like most "magic pens" do, and also, I must admit I have noticed some hydration and treatment qualities in it, as in my undereye circles were visibly less "hysterical" and quick to appear while I was using "Mister Light".
"Mister Light" indeed, I think I'm thinking of getting married to it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is an amazing concealer. It works best under the eye and anywhere else on the face that needs a bit of brightness. It reminds me of Touche Eclat bc it has a similar lightweight and the texture doesnt settle into lines but Mister Light has a lot more coverage than Touche Eclat and a better shade selection. It conceals dark circles very well. This is my favorite Givenchy products.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A bit pricy but you can even cover up your nose with this:).And it have really really small sparkles if you look carefully,really highlights the under eye.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

For the record, I suffer from a very mild case of dark undereye circles(depending on how much sleep I've gotten). I wanted an undereye concealer for the days when my foundation just won't cut it.

I looked into YSL Touche Eclat as everyone seems to praise it but for some reason the SA recommend Givenchy's Mister Light. Praising it for its duo ability as highlighter and concealer, so I thought why not?

I tried it out for two days however I just couldn't stand it. It had no coverage whatsoever, it seemed more like a highlighter than concealer which I must admit is a bit misleading being as it is primarily labeled as a concealer.

It's definitely a highlighter and by that I mean furthermore highlights the dark circles! The formula, as I said had no coverage, seeped right through lines and just left it looking shimmery gray.

If you're looking for a highlighter, give this a go but if you're primarily looking for a concealer-I suggest looking in another direction!

I have tried five different concealers for my under eye circles and this was the best. All the others i tried seemed to stick in all the cracks and draw attention to my faults rather than hide them. This one had a nice amount of coverage without looking overdone. So impressed. This is super expensive in Oz but i will 100% buy again due to te results.

I've used this product for more than a year now. Before Givenchy I had Lancome's (not Flash Retouche) and it was doing an okay job but I like how Mister Light both conceals and highlights. Its coverage is optimum (not so thick that it is obvious) and its highlight is very subtle (i did not notice any glitter in it as another reviewer said there was). It is far superior to YSL Touche Eclat which is basically pink glitter to me.

Not sure if I'm the only one who notices, but there is glitter in it. I hate cheap make up tricks like this, if you can't figure out how to create proper illuminating pigments without glitter, leave it be Givenchy (same goes for Ysl glitterrama). Texture is a bit heavy, almost like a real conceal (this is not a concealer, but a highlighter), but still it doesn't cake or look unnatural. Also it offers bit more coverage than Dior Skinflash or Lancome Flash Retouche or Guerlain Precious Light. One shade is really pink, others are more on the bronze side. Overall it's a nice product, if it wasn't for the glitter in it. That really ruins everything, because these things are noticeable especially in daylight (any kind), sun, flash photography and when a person get closer than 20 inches to you. Maybe it's good for evening makeup or something like that, but for every day, IMHO.

Like everyone else, I've moved on from YSL to Dior to Guerlain to this, always looking for that perfecting concealing/highlighting pen. Next up: Lancome. Do I like this? I do. It gives more coverage than Dior or YSL did and is more emollient as well, though I think Guerlain has it beat on that aspect. I don't think any of these is going to give hardcore coverage, but they are very portable and great for touch-ups on the go. As someone with oily skin whose makeup wears off over the course of the day, I find this very handy.

Got this in mr. meringue for my undereyes - made me look less fatigued. Coverage is light. It will make you look less fatigued, but will not cover dark circles as well as concealers with more coverage. Two lippies off for the price and packaging. Not a fan of the pen dispenser - makes it hard to control product. Any unused amount dries up in the brush and goes to waste. Also wish it had more coverage. When I layered it on for more coverage, it looked crepe-y and unnatural.

I prefer Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place concealer to highlighters/concealers like this. That one has superb coverage and looks very natural.

This is an awesome highlighter because it also conceals quite a bit. It doesn't conceal my very dark circles, so I wouldn't repurchase it, but for someone with medium dark circles this would be great. It's very creamy and moisturizing, but on the other hand it is quite expensive and there isn't a lot of product in the wand. If you don't have very dark circles and don't mind the price, this is for you!

Top Rated Givenchy Products