MAC Veluxe Pearl - Lucky Green

4.7

on 1/27/2010 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was so excited when I heard that Lucky Green was going to become more readily available!! The color is a bright springy green-yellow that packs lots of reflects--it's a Veluxe Pearl after all. The texture is buttery smooth and the shadow looks great with almost everything that I've paired it with so far! A super fun springy one has been doing Golden Lemon in the inner corner, blending out to Chartreuse and then Lucky Green, with some Greensmoke/Night Light pigment in the crease/outer V to make it have some depth. The color made my looks POP and I'm excited it's a new part of my collection. :)

on 1/24/2010 7:45:00 PM

Such a pretty color! At first, I was a little hesitant to try such a vibrant shade, but it looks so awesome on......I pair it with Club for a different take on a smokey eye.......

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Goooooorgeous shadow! I am SO glad that MAC decided to repromote this! It was on my wish list for a long time, but I just couldn't shell out the big bucks for it.
This is an amazing shade of green, and of course has the fabulous texture of veluxe pearls. I am in LOVE! =)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

As soon as I purchased lucky green from the belle azure collection it became my hg green shadow. It's an amazing warm green with gold tones and works on almost any skintone. Veluxe Pearls are my favorite textures because not only are they super easy to work with they also give a wonderful shimmer without making you look like you're bringing the 80's back. I never get backups because of how much makeup I have but I bought numerous ones so I will never run out. If you can come across it pick it up, you will not be disappointed.

on 9/19/2009 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Lucky Green is an incredibly gorgeous lime green with gold shimmer. It's not the most natural shade or the easiest to pull off at times .. but it's stunning regardless. I like to wear this one on the lid .. with a deep bronze in the crease, making for a different twist on a smokier more dramatic eye. The texture is smooth as can be, and the pigmentation and blendability outstanding! Definitely worth the hunt if you can get your hands on it and have a love for green shadows!! The only reason I wouldn't re-purchase it .. is because I can't possibly see myself ever finishing anything in my stash!

on 3/27/2009 11:14:00 AM

gorgeous lime green with a gold pearl. due to the fact that it's a veluxe pearl, it goes on super smooth and is highly pigmented. a must have if you are a green lover. this late in the game, it's very hard to come by. if you were to just so happen upon it, i would suggest you get it. took me a year to get it at a reasonable price, and it was totally worth it =]

on 3/13/2008 10:43:00 AM

Hands down, my favorite eyeshadow ever!! i have like 4 backups lmao :)!

on 9/11/2006 12:34:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE Lucky Green. I love the finish, the color, the everything. Its a GORGEOUS light green with some gold. It's so silky and soft..one of my favorite greens!!!

on 6/20/2006 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Lovely colour to have, fine-milled shimmer, green with gold undertones. What I love most though is the veluxe pearl texture. Applies ultra-smooth. But like all MAC e/s , I have to wear a base under it.

on 4/29/2006 10:32:00 AM

Lucky Green is an AMAZING colour, I totally agree with everyone elses positive comments. It is a great goldy shade of green and it can be paired with so many other shadows. I like to team it with Chrome Yellow and Freshwater.