April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm NC25-30 and this gives me the perfect peachy glow. I love to pair it with a smoky brown eye and Peachstock w/ clear lipglass on the lips. No highlight on the cheekbones needed with this! When the MA first rec'd this, I ignored her because it was a frost. Instead I worked my way up through the levels of shimmer and must say I enjoy them all! (1st purchase was Mocha, a matte, then Well Dressed, a satin, then Peachykeen, a sheertone shimmer, and now this -- I love them ALL!) I was worried about looking like a disco ball, but this is a good beginner frost because there's no chunky glitter or white frost, just a beautiful GLOW :) Will repurchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

MAC Margin is the ONLY blush I have ever hit pan on numerous times. (In fact, I think it's the only blush I've ever hit pan on, period.)

Color: Golden Peach/Gold shimmer (Similar to MAC Redhead MSF)

Pigmentation: High

My skintone: NW15

When to use: Every day neutral tones. Goes well with warmer colors.

Makes you look healthy and outdoorsy in seconds. Love this blush.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by holly0711

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush, it is true, you really do not need a highlighter with it because the shimmer in it is plenty. It's so pretty, I have pretty light skin also.. NC25.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm actually surprised how much I like this. I bought it on a whim not really thinking much about it but I LOVE it! I'm NC30/5 and I think Margin looks really pretty but natural. To me it looks like how my cheeks would go if I had a natural suntan. The frost is pretty and not too over the top, no need for a highlighter though. Easy to apply and highly pigmented, can see this lasting a long time. I also think it would go with a huge range of make up looks. Highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was using nars madly as a nude blush, but on me, Margin is a lot more flattering (nc42). It's a light tan peached pink with golden shimmer. I wasn't sure if I needed margin since I already had sunbasque, but sunbasque is a lot darker. Margin is more wearable with heavier eye make up imo. I'm also finding that margin is looking better and better as my tan is fading. I only use it at night since it is a frost finish, but don't worry, it won't make you look like a disco ball.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gravitate towards this color during the Summer when I enjoy that nice peach glow to my cheeks. It's definitely frosty but it does what I'm looking for so that works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

This was one of the first blushes I ever wanted, but for some reason never bought it till now. I LOVE it! I'd say it's a golden peach with shimmer in it. It's a blush you really don't have to think about, you just apply it and it goes with any look you have. It's a frost and if you apply too much it's somewhat over the top with shimmer but, I don't have to apply very much to get the color I want. It gives a perfect glow. I've been wearing this every single day since I got it and I still cannot believe I never got it before now. Lastly, I've noticed It looks better on me in the summer when I'm darker. Will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It really looks natural on my NC43/44 skin and has enough shimmer in it to not have to wear a highlighter! Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by orangebloom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't done a review on this...I love this blush. It is absolutely gorgeous. It offers a nice peachy sheen and a nice warmth to your cheeks at the same time. If you use this you absolutely will not need a highlighter. I love this. For reference I am NW35.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by gengal15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have hit pan on this blush and repurchased it again!! yes i love this blush since its a frost you dont need a highlight cause it has a nice glowing sheen to it and looks great on pics....im a nc 42 for ref and totally love this blush one of my favs and a staple in my collection!!