MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a nice blush. A frost finish bronzish piny-peach blush. I provides adequate color payoff, and a nice healthy flush. The only reason I won't probably repurchase is that it is a frost finish, and with my oily skin I can only pull this off in the winter when my skin is less oily.

on 6/5/2011 2:57:00 PM

This is for sure my go-to summer blush! It has a lovely bronzing effect (which i need with my nw15 skin!) and also is a pretty pink. i apply using a 168 brush and have no problems what so ever. i was very scared at first because it came out quite orange, but looked nice in the store. that was in the winter, when i was even more pale so now i can get away with it that it's summer time. well dressed is my go-to winter blush, and ladyblush is a perfect all year round for me. (r.i.p ladyblush, so sad you were discontinued) i would recommend to someone with a darker skintone, probably nw/nc20 and up, unless you are going to apply it very lightly and sparingly. one thing i do not like is that it is a frost, it makes my skin look a little too shiny sometimes, but other than that i really enjoy it!

on 5/11/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

margin is a peach with some brown and pink. Im not a fan of frosty blushes, but this actually doesn't look frosty on my cheeks. it looks glowy. I use a fluffy brush to apply which may be why it doesnt look so frosty. The looks so pretty on my nc20 skin now, and I bet it will look even better when I am tanned. So i would reccomend this to a variety of skin tones. Great peach color thought it really doesnt scream peach when you look at it

on 4/9/2011 11:03:00 PM

I couldn't live without this blush. It's been my favorite for years. it is a "cool" color, and has a nice gold shimmer to it. When and if I want to go pinker, I just choose a different MAC color.

I did have one problem, while on a plane, it was in my carry on,and for some reason, the blush part cracked, but this is the only time,and that's not a problem. Probably the pressure.

I use the MAC blush brush, and this color matches perfectly over the mineral foundation I use. (It's new,and not by MAC, everything else is, except my mascara.)

A nice blush - core colour for me. The frost took a bit of getting used to. In terms of colour payoff Nars is the one for me where blush is concerned.

on 3/14/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is currently my favourite blush, on my NC25 skin, it looks like a soft peachy flushed glow. My only qualm about it is that it is a frost finish and I'm not much of a fan of glittery faces, but I think I will try a different blush brush to apply it, that won't transfer so much of the glitter to my face (at the moment, I am using the ecotools blush brush).

I know that Temptalia also highly recommend this blush, so if you have the chance, at least try it out. I've tried Melba, Peaches and Gingerly all by MAC and this is my favourite peach by far (the others looked aging and made me appear tired) for warmer skintones.

Margin has become my go-to blush and it may be a candidate for HG status once I try it with a different brush.

EDIT: I found my new HG MAC Mocha, which isn't shimmery and suits my skintone better.

on 2/28/2011 12:43:00 AM

I'm on the fence with this particular blush...if I'm wearing a light to medium coverage foundation, with a natural/satin finish I have to really pack on this blush to see any color (the redness in my cheeks is still too prominent). At this point, the frost is quite apparent, which I'm not a fan of during the daytime. If I wear a heavier coverage foundation, one sweep of this is good and my cheeks have a nice peachy/bronzy flush. I don't require any further contouring or highlighter. If only this blush were more versitile for me; my go to is still Melba.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Such a beautiful color! Its peachy, pink, gold? Adds a gorgeous glow to the cheeks, one of my favorite blushes. I Wear it almost daily. I think it would look lovely on just about any skin tone, its very buildable, can have a sheer wash or bold color, depends on the application. I will continue to repurchase! I love mac blushes, they seem to last forever! Can't beat the price ;-)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I went to the MAC counter looking for a blush. As I have not bought one for a long time I asked them to colour match me. When the makeup artist picked out Margin I thought it looked very dark ( I am very pale) but I didn't make any comments, I wanted to see what it looked like.

I was so plesently suprised when she had finished, she had used very little product but as my skin is so fair, it showed up beautifully.

I was so greatful and even bought a new 168 brush to apply it with.

Love it!!

MouthFullerGlitter xoxo

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is truly a gem. My absolute favorite, must go-to blush in my crazily huge blush collection. Very frosty peach color that not only adds a beautiful highlight to the cheekbones but also adds dimension and contour to the face. A must have, especially for those with tan-olive skin.

Popular Blush Products