MAC Frost Blush in Margin

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Is this a beautiful blush color? YES. Would I buy it again? NO WAY. You're probably confused but the thing is, on my pale to light/med. oily skin it looked terrible. I love the idea of a peachy gold shimmery blush but when applied to my skin it oxidizes and the oil turns it a deep orange tinge. I really love this blush on my mom and aunt though because they are blessed with beautiful tan/olive skin and I can use it as an eyeshadow or wash of color i guess? But it was a gift and I am grateful for it...It just wasnt for me. :/

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a beautiful peach/apricot blush.
As it's a frost blush it's very shimmery and a little can go a LONG way, so dont load up your brush too much, that way you can work out what looks good on you, as frost's dont work for everyone.
I like to use it either alone or a little dusted over the top of MAC's 'Melba' blush which is a similar colour, minus the shimmer.

I rook rike a sexy b*tch when i wear this.

i can't believe i waited so long to get this. i absolutely love this blush. so pretty for the summer, on tanned skin. i've been wearing it every single day since i got it.
i just can't get enough of this color. i love using this with chanel tan de soleil bronzing base.

highly recommend, if you are looking for a shimmery peach/bronze blush.

I love this blush and the frost effect on my skin is amazing, I don't really need to apply much on to my NC25 skin tone but for more of an evening look apply more :)
I've been buying this blush now for nearly 4 years. My all time over anything blusher.
It makes you look healthy and glowing from within.
I can't imagine it not suiting many people but honestly I can't imagine it doing much blush wise with anyone tanned skin tone and darker to be honest it would show up more as a highlight.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Just bought this blusher 2 weeks ago and I LOVE IT!! I read that this is a good shade for Indian Skin and I have to agree. You dont need to apply as much which is good as this will last longer. I have another MAC Blusher which is Sunbasque, good for a night out as it give my cheeks a nice shimmer. With Margin, you will get a nice peachy glow. It gave my cheeks a natural look which I don't seem to get with Sunbaque. Definately will buy again, worth the money!! :D

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

Very nice highlighter. Peachy-goldish color. Probably wont repurchase tho cos it'll take me forever to finish. I have two other highlighters (MAC's Sunny by Nature MSF and MAC's Cheek and Cheerful) which are just as good if not better, so... yeah. It's great, but how much highligher does a girl really need???! :) NW45 for ref.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

HANDS DOWN, THE BEST BLUSH EVER FROM MAC. This will provide you that very healthy glow on your cheeks! Its so pigmented, one swipe and the color shows up perfectly. Margin is a peachy color with a finish of shimmer. It won't make you look dewy, but it will make your skin look glowy and fresh! Any skintone will fit this blush. I use an angled blush brush to apply this and it goes on so gorgeous. Trust me, this is a great product to invest in. For reference I'm NC35-40. DEFINITELY WILL REPURCHASE.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot. It gives me a nice peachy glowy sheen. It's definitely a blush and highlighter in one. So nice for summer. I don't see this being as frosty as the other MAC frost blushes so thats a good thing. This one is more pigmented than the others I guess but my complaint is that it's a little too sheer still. So when I layer more on I end up being too shimmery. Not a deal breaker, though, still loving it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is my first MAC blush i've ever purchased! I loved this color so much that throughout highschool this was the only color I used! It gives my cheeks a nice golden peach shimmer. It's not over powering either, love this blush! One of my favorites!

Top Rated MAC Products