October 20, 2014 | 1953 users online

Powder - Prestige - MultiFinish Wet Dry Powder Foundation

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by desden

I really like this powder foundation. I've tried other brands (Estee Lauder Doublewear for instance) but I keep coming back to this one. It gives excellent coverage and makes my skin look perfect. And as for the price, well it costs one third of the price of the Estee Launder one and does just as good a job in my opinion. Have repurchased many times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2007 7:06:00 PM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the color "wheat" which is a nice yellow tone good for countering red. The foundation goes on nicely with my Lancome foundation brush and is very finely milled. It has light coverage and I found it applied very evenly. However,it actually has a *slight* sheen to it once applied, which just doesn't work for me as I want a matte look. Powdering over top didn't work. Also it didn't do anything to reduce the look of my pores. Sigh. I think this would work for most people wanting light coverage and a subtle dewy look. UPDATE: I have actually been using this as the sheen is less than I had thought, and in the summer Wheat has given me a nice golden glow. I've been applying with a round sponge which gives me better pore coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Metalbabe1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate the packaging, I love the product and I love the price.

I think this site is great for leading me to the NON useless stuff in the drugstore and this is a perfect example! Wonderful!

I bought this in Bisque after procrastinating for ages over this shade and warm ivory, hardly any difference between them to be honest.

I love this foundation - it is great to use to set over my Chanel cream to powder or it's great if i wake up late like I did this morning and just buff it on with a big powder brush.

I have dry skin and this doesn't show up any dry patches on me but i think moisturiser and application are the key techniques there.

I love this stuff and yes, i'll gladly save my cash and buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by vietbeb

:::EDIT::: I got Natural Beige and no more gray sheen! Comparable to MAC Studio Fix without the cakiness!The coverage with this is amazing! One gripe though, and a big one at that. Soft Spice looked perfectly suited for my NC30-35 skin. But when applied, it left this awful greyish sheen that I absolutely hate! I'll have to come back to see if theres another shade for me because I just love the coverage and texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2007 7:35:00 PM More reviews by fierybabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At the end of the work day when my concealer has smeared off and need to freshen my makeup, I reach for this to freshen up my undereye area instead of reapplying my concealer. I don't really use powder full face. I like high pigment concealers for my dark undereyes, and although this doesn't have quite the coverage of my concealer, this is pretty good. I considered buying studio fix powder, but since I never finish powders and like to buy fresh ones at least every 6 months, the price, coverage and color is right for my intended use. This is medium coverage and the color matches my concealer almost perfectly - I use soft spice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm still road testing this foundation and I bought it to take advantage of a promotion at my local drug store.
The texture is nice and silky without being chalky but the jury is still out on how it wears during the day. If it's anything like MAC's SF, then it's a keeper for less money.
For my Asian NC30 skin tone, Soft Spice is a good match.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Wheat (NW20) and its slightly darker than what I would usually get, but I like the result! I use a brush to apply this because it gets cakey if I use the sponge. This gives good coverage and lasts a few good hours. I love to set it with MAC fix+ to give me a dewy radiant look. I have combination acne-prone skin and so far no breakouts.
Basically everything about this product is great so far. It delivers and its inexpensive. I still have to test it and see if it photographs well. This is a problem I hate with foundations. MAC Studio Fix left me looking like a Ghost in pictures, and hopefully this wont. Will update in a few weeks.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ginnyt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite foundation by far. I am an oily, sensitive PPP living in the very humid deep south and this is the only product that holds up all day without oxidizing. The coverage (dry) is good enough that I don't use anything else - no concealer or additional powder required. I use blotting papers late in the day but that's the only touch-up I need. It doesn't block pores or cause breakouts. MAC Studio Fix NC15 is a slightly better color for me but based on price and performance Prestige MFWDPF in Bisque wins hands down. I've started stockpiling it in case of discontinuation! The only downside is the packaging - it's all around awkward, from opening the compact to the location of the mirror.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2006 12:38:00 PM More reviews by TiaR

I really love this powder. Applying it wet gets a little messy, but sometimes I just dab a little of this powder here and there and voila, I'm ready to go. I still get oily, but I'd rather be oily than matte (I mean, c'mon, that's how I'm supposed to be. I look more natural oily than matte-dry). Doesn't break me out at all...very light...the ingredients aren't pore-clogging or scary...and it's very natural looking, lasts all day. What more could you want? Unfortunately I dropped the compact...so I'm probably going to pick up another...got a tan anyways now..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GREAT PRODUCT and I love how everything is all compact! The color, "Natural Beige" is just perfect for my Fair/Medium skin tone and it has a yellow base color to it which I love! I use mine only as a powder and with a large brush to apply and it covers up the midday shine really well!

**EDIT** Still loving this makeup,
however,I bought the color "WHEAT"
and I believe it suits my skin color better, now that it's Autumn.

**EDIT**Well, I'm STILL loving this powder foundation!
It is now June '07 (summer) and the color "WHEAT" is still oddly working for me!