April 20, 2014 | 1786 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Tender Blush - Peach Nuance

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2007 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Maja012

I also got it only because it looked so darn lovely!
Did not try it on until i brought it home - it's a lovely peachy pink that i initially thought did not suit my pale skin. It sat in my drawer for a while until i tried it again recently, and miraculously, i now believe it does suit my pale skin!
I'll be using it only in summer though, to create a light healthy glow, as my usual every-day bush is much darker and sculpts my cheekbones much better (now just for winter).

The packaging quality isn't perfect - i love the huge mirror in the compact, but the small brush doesnt pick up much pigment and looks just silly to use its so tiny! So i take a retractable brush with me now for it.

I wouldn't repurchase, i dont think, mostly because of the price and you could probably find the same colour from a much cheaper brand... but who knows im a sucker for the sunset-look of it :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2007 8:47:00 AM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because it looked so pretty in the pan...like a tiny sunset. as an actual blush, however, I cannot really recommend. not very pigmented, and if I use the brush that came with it, it will not show up at all even on my very light (NC 15) skin. seems to work a bit better with a denser face brush. The color, when swiped over the entire compact then applied, is a light true peach. Totally matte. It is kind of lighter than my skin, if that makes sense. I have to put a lot on for it to be seen, and then the blush looks lighter than the rest of my face and pretty powdery. Strange. The woman who put it on me at the EL counter made it look pretty, but I think she swiped mostly only on the pink side of the blush and left the yellow out. The trick might be in the application. overall, I will probably use this every once in awhile and definitly keep it because it is so pretty, but if you want a real working blush I can't recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 12:17:00 AM More reviews by aussieblondie

I love this product, even the packaging is beautiful and the little fan out brush makes application on the run easy. This colour gives me a healthy peachy glow that single shade blushes simply cannot achieve. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fabulous! I have light gold skin and dark hair,this makes me look young,happy and healthy. Its very warm. The compact closes with a satisfying click. Its a lovely product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by tinaRUshopping

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The compact is very beautiful. The blush itself is not only pretty in the compact but on my fair skin it is a beautiful peachy glow. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2006 12:57:00 PM More reviews by keahi

Ok, I admit it. I bought this for how it looked in the compact. Like some expensive sugar confection with the spray-painted on food coloring. It's a work of art. Happily, this looks pretty good on my face too. Love this in the spring/ summer--gives me a pinky-peach corally blush. I have to put on a few more layers than I'm used to w/ Nars blushes, but this still has a decent silky texture and pigment density. The brush it comes with folds out into a usable shade/ size brush so it works "on the go". For the price you may as well go with a higher-end blush, but I don't think this was a waste of money. i really like "mosaic" type cheek products and the gradated colors in this make it fun to play with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 1:07:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful soft peachy/coral blush. Its definately a blush that I can see anyone wearing. Gives a nice healthy glow.
I also have the Rose Nuance which I think is sooo pretty but a bit too bright on my fair cool skin.
Another great product from EL.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Miss_Kennedy

I believe this has replaced my old everyday blush (BeneFit Georgia). Very pretty peach/pink shade which is great for my skin tone. When I want something more dramatic, NARS Orgasm blush is still impossible to beat, but for day to day wear, this is beautiful! Only issue was the brush was so tiny as to be entirely useless, but that's always the case with "brush included" stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Rachel_Kennedy

I just got this and tried it for the first time today. It's a great everyday blush for someone with pale, peachy-colored skin like mine. Definitely worth trying. I'll stick with NARS blush in Orgasm when I want a more dramatic look, but I think Peach Nuance has replaced my usual BeneFit Georgia for everyday wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 4:14:00 AM More reviews by jeantanpk

I said i wont buy becuase it can really last.. so i really duno if i will buy again since i have alot of favourite blusher from shu uemura and MAC, but this one is really cool, the gradient works well for me too.