MAC Blooz Eye Kohl

4.4

on 1/18/2005 1:47:00 PM

While this is a very dark e/l, it is a beautiful deep blue with shimmer. The consistency is wonderful, but it does smudge a *tad*. Love the color on my dark hazel eyes!. PPP neutral-cool, dark hazel eyes, brunette hair

on 11/29/2004 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've recently re-discovered Blooz while sifting through my piles of lovely makeup :) hehehe Blooz goes sooo beautifully w/ dark brown eyes, and it's a nice change from the typical black liner that i know and love ;) This liner is a dark, indigo-navyblue (not truly navy, but has hints of purple). Very creamy, beautifully soft texture, and does not tug ONE bit on my eyelids (yay!) :D I highly recommend this liner for thos taht LOVE black liner, but want something a little more exciting ;) For reference, i'm asian, NC30, yellow/olive undertones :)

on 9/27/2004 7:24:00 AM

Just put this e/l up for swap cuz I've only used it once since I bought it a few months ago. I do love mac eye kohls in general for their great texture, easy application and durability but I bought this colour on the spur of the moment and haven't really used it as its too close to black for my liking. Still giving it a 4 though cuz mac eye kohls are the best!

I absolutely adore this e/l. I tend to not wear brown e/l since I have brown eyes and black is usually harsher than I prefer but blooz is deep enough to add drama but has the color that helps make my brown eyes pop and makes the whites of my eyes look whiter. Doesn't appear too unique if you just swipe it but pair it with tilt or some of the greens and you have a great match!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This Blue is so cool paired with Fade e/s. I am cool undertone and have aqua green eyes, this must be why this blue color suits me. I really like this kohl, it makes my eyes pop. My lids don't usually like kohls, because it's very difficult to apply evenly on them mainly because of the texture of my skin, but this one goes on smoothly. It has a great lasting power, highly recommended if you are looking for a neutral blue, yet a bright color.

on 6/30/2004 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love the color. Love the durability. Lasts all day. A nice subtle pearlized navy blue. I'm on my 2nd one now.

on 5/5/2004 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The perfect deep blue - almost black and not harsh on me (GGG, NC35, dark brown eyes). Smooth, soft and lasts all day. I wear this with contrast and fade - a great pair of MAC blue eyeshadows. Why do I kid myself into buying drugstore eyeliners to 'save' money.. and get disappointed and then end up buying MACs?!?

on 4/17/2004 7:10:00 PM

So soft, so blendable, such a pretty color which looks black but isn't black. I found black to be too harsh, but this is perfect. I had been having a hard time trying to get eyeliner to apply smoothly on me without tugging and this goes on so smooth! It is really soft and has a tendency to smudge easily, but I like its smudging capabilities because there are no harsh lines.

on 4/12/2004 10:40:00 PM

Fantastic! I love to smudge this eyeliner into my upper lash line using a small slanted brush. It makes my lashes look thicker and also makes the whites of my eyes looker brighter.

on 3/24/2004 6:38:00 PM

This is perfect in combination with the eyeshadow Deep Truth and paint Blue Boy. My new look! :)

Top Rated MAC Products