September 2, 2014 | 1171 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Blooz Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:09:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've recently re-discovered Blooz while sifting through my piles of lovely makeup :) hehehe Blooz goes sooo beautifully w/ dark brown eyes, and it's a nice change from the typical black liner that i know and love ;) This liner is a dark, indigo-navyblue (not truly navy, but has hints of purple). Very creamy, beautifully soft texture, and does not tug ONE bit on my eyelids (yay!) :D I highly recommend this liner for thos taht LOVE black liner, but want something a little more exciting ;) For reference, i'm asian, NC30, yellow/olive undertones :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 7:24:00 AM More reviews by alicew

Just put this e/l up for swap cuz I've only used it once since I bought it a few months ago. I do love mac eye kohls in general for their great texture, easy application and durability but I bought this colour on the spur of the moment and haven't really used it as its too close to black for my liking. Still giving it a 4 though cuz mac eye kohls are the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by subdriverswife

I absolutely adore this e/l. I tend to not wear brown e/l since I have brown eyes and black is usually harsher than I prefer but blooz is deep enough to add drama but has the color that helps make my brown eyes pop and makes the whites of my eyes look whiter. Doesn't appear too unique if you just swipe it but pair it with tilt or some of the greens and you have a great match!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2004 2:20:00 AM More reviews by MauveRebelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This Blue is so cool paired with Fade e/s. I am cool undertone and have aqua green eyes, this must be why this blue color suits me. I really like this kohl, it makes my eyes pop. My lids don't usually like kohls, because it's very difficult to apply evenly on them mainly because of the texture of my skin, but this one goes on smoothly. It has a great lasting power, highly recommended if you are looking for a neutral blue, yet a bright color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2004 8:28:00 AM More reviews by KimmerTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the color. Love the durability. Lasts all day. A nice subtle pearlized navy blue. I'm on my 2nd one now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2004 8:50:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect deep blue - almost black and not harsh on me (GGG, NC35, dark brown eyes). Smooth, soft and lasts all day. I wear this with contrast and fade - a great pair of MAC blue eyeshadows. Why do I kid myself into buying drugstore eyeliners to 'save' money.. and get disappointed and then end up buying MACs?!?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So soft, so blendable, such a pretty color which looks black but isn't black. I found black to be too harsh, but this is perfect. I had been having a hard time trying to get eyeliner to apply smoothly on me without tugging and this goes on so smooth! It is really soft and has a tendency to smudge easily, but I like its smudging capabilities because there are no harsh lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2004 10:40:00 PM More reviews by julielouis

Fantastic! I love to smudge this eyeliner into my upper lash line using a small slanted brush. It makes my lashes look thicker and also makes the whites of my eyes looker brighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 6:38:00 PM More reviews by miribre

This is perfect in combination with the eyeshadow Deep Truth and paint Blue Boy. My new look! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 6:22:00 AM More reviews by erica_74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This blue-black liner is a great alternative to a black eyeliner. It gives a fresher look to the eyes.
When I bought it I was hesitant and feared that I should have gotten some other color to suit my green eyes, but I think it is a "fits all" color that makes your eye-whites appear whiter so it gives you that fresh look.
Very good!