December 21, 2014 | 1460 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Lip Gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2005 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Sanand

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although the color was nice, there's something about the smell of this lip gloss that made me feel queasy. Since the smell isn't the greatest, and considering your lips are right under the nose, I will not be re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2005 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Amary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got these glosses in two colors- Framboise and the clear one wtih multicolored glitter. THe framboise goes on darker than I expected and did not feel heavy or sticky. It also seemed to stay well. The clear/glitter did not have the same staying power, and IMO the glitter was too large. (I would have liked it better if it were a microglitter.) Anyway, the only problem I had with these glosses is that they smell almost sickeningly sweet, and that was a huge turn off for me. I would, however, buy them again- if they were on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2005 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ScrubQueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Neutral LLL

I was very surprised by the quality of the Sephora lipglosses. I truly expected them to be somewhat of a drugstore variety. While they are definitely not on par with some of the higher end brands, for the price, these are terrific. They add tons of shine without the stickiness that I've found in other brands, and they do last on the lips as long as any of the higher end items as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2005 11:42:00 AM More reviews by urbanflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GReat lipgloss...coverage is a little light and the color is much lighter than tube. Overall I still like it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2005 10:47:00 AM More reviews by msimone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Rose Petale - its a very sheer almost clearish pink color with a lot of shimmer/glitter. I absolutely love this as a top coat! i put this over any l/s or l/g and it makes it soooo shiney and pretty! But $18 canadian, kinda steep but oh well!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2005 5:18:00 PM More reviews by LouLouC

Too lightweight. Comes right off the minute you put it on. Color is misleadingly lighter than they look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2004 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Jolichat

Such a great find! I have this in clear. It is not at all goopy and can be worn over any lipstick. I get so many compliments on it. It has a great shine too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2004 4:16:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

I have this in Blan Neige, which is clear with tons of shimmery glittters. I love it. I can use it over my lipsticks or alone for a really wet look. I love the consistency, it isn't too sticky or too liquidy either. It is a little pricey at $12 but seems like it will last a while. I will buy more of this brand lip gloss for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2004 6:18:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

I was looking for a clear gloss and stumbled onto Sephora's clear gloss that came in a wand. The texture is great. Not at all sticky, and the smell is that of gently pina colada. Nice. But $12 for clear lipgloss is a bit steep. I got virtually the same thing at the drugstore for $3. But it was a nice clear gloss for a polished, but un-madeup look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Jonsy

Very nice colors and looks good on a lips.But i CAN NOT wear it!It makes my lips tingle and as someone else said almost numb! It's a shame,I really like the variety :(