Sephora Lip Gloss

3.9

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dextrin Palmitate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Saccharin, Bht, Tin Oxide, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Portulaca Pilosa Extract.

on 2/3/2005 1:34:00 AM

I got these glosses in two colors- Framboise and the clear one wtih multicolored glitter. THe framboise goes on darker than I expected and did not feel heavy or sticky. It also seemed to stay well. The clear/glitter did not have the same staying power, and IMO the glitter was too large. (I would have liked it better if it were a microglitter.) Anyway, the only problem I had with these glosses is that they smell almost sickeningly sweet, and that was a huge turn off for me. I would, however, buy them again- if they were on sale.

on 1/19/2005 2:08:00 PM

Neutral LLL

I was very surprised by the quality of the Sephora lipglosses. I truly expected them to be somewhat of a drugstore variety. While they are definitely not on par with some of the higher end brands, for the price, these are terrific. They add tons of shine without the stickiness that I've found in other brands, and they do last on the lips as long as any of the higher end items as well.

on 1/18/2005 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

GReat lipgloss...coverage is a little light and the color is much lighter than tube. Overall I still like it

on 1/18/2005 10:47:00 AM

I bought this in Rose Petale - its a very sheer almost clearish pink color with a lot of shimmer/glitter. I absolutely love this as a top coat! i put this over any l/s or l/g and it makes it soooo shiney and pretty! But $18 canadian, kinda steep but oh well!

on 1/4/2005 5:18:00 PM

Too lightweight. Comes right off the minute you put it on. Color is misleadingly lighter than they look.

on 12/17/2004 2:16:00 PM

Such a great find! I have this in clear. It is not at all goopy and can be worn over any lipstick. I get so many compliments on it. It has a great shine too!

on 11/7/2004 4:16:00 PM

I have this in Blan Neige, which is clear with tons of shimmery glittters. I love it. I can use it over my lipsticks or alone for a really wet look. I love the consistency, it isn't too sticky or too liquidy either. It is a little pricey at $12 but seems like it will last a while. I will buy more of this brand lip gloss for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for a clear gloss and stumbled onto Sephora's clear gloss that came in a wand. The texture is great. Not at all sticky, and the smell is that of gently pina colada. Nice. But $12 for clear lipgloss is a bit steep. I got virtually the same thing at the drugstore for $3. But it was a nice clear gloss for a polished, but un-madeup look.

on 3/10/2004 10:42:00 PM

Very nice colors and looks good on a lips.But i CAN NOT wear it!It makes my lips tingle and as someone else said almost numb! It's a shame,I really like the variety :(

I love Sephoras lip glosses :D most of them are nice colors and very shiny

Popular Lip Glosses