Dior DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

3.3

although i have selected i would purchase again , i'm not 100% sure i would
its a very nice mascara that somehow lives up to the name , but its extremely expensive for what it actually delivers
it does lengthen my short straight lashes , it does give a very nice volume , my only problem is it does not hold the curl even tough its a waterproof mascara - my only reason i use waterproof mascaras its because i need it to hold a curl as i have incredibly straight lashes
with this mascara i find that after about 4-5 hours tops, my lashes are half way down
the brush is huge and quite hard to work with , but i love it for the volume it gives me
it also smudges just a little bit
bottom line , i might repurchase if in the meantime i do not find something to give me all this but at least at a lower price

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, at first I was disappointed in this product because after reading the reviews I kind of expected more. Maybe not fireworks or anything, but for the price I paid I would at least want this to be superior to a drugstore brand and I found that it is pretty comparable to any other mascara out there. I'm just not impressed and I think for the money I could buy something better. I think if this didn't cost so much money then I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. Typically I use Clinique mascara or Urban Decay or even Badgal Lash. For some reason I felt compelled to buy this last time I was at Sephora. The wand on this is a little too big and fat for my taste. I'm guessing it is a thickening mascara since the wand is so big. I like thickening and lengthening mascaras, but I don't think the wand needs to be so big that it brushes against my eyelids when I'm applying. I think this is overrated. I mean try it if you really want to see for yourself, but I think you will see that there are far better brands out there. The good thing is that it is waterproof which I have had trouble finding in a high end mascara in the past.

My favourite mascara ever. It makes everything i assumed from mascara, they seem so long, tight and intensive black( i used black). Only problem is that if u choose this waterproof version then it last long even with rain and it's very waterproof so that u can't get it off without remover, but it's only good thing.

At first i really liked this because the big fat brush really helps giving great volume to the lashes and it doesn't go all clumpy. It didn't budge even using makeup wipes it still takes a while to come off. Massive downfall for me was that it doesn't hold the curl and i find myself having to reapply every few hours. Definitely will not buy again. I'll stick to my Diorshow Blackout Waterproof.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best mascara ever! It really gives a stunning appearence to my eyelashes. It is easy to apply and do not dry too fast! A little bit expensive but it's worth buying it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After using DiorShow (and having it my be my HG for quite awhile) - I thought I'd try the waterproof version since the regular formula made my lashes look awesome, but did run/smudge a bit. Bad move. This stuff clumped so bad I looked like Tammy Faye (and it still ran a bit). Awful awful stuff. For how expensive it is, you'd think they'd have a MUCH better formulation.

I LOVE DiorShow. I knocked off a star because it's expensive as all hell, but it really works for me. The formula is not too watery, not too thick. It volumizes and lengthens very well without looking crazy fake. It also holds curl well and leaves my lashes fairly soft. I never get that crunchy, spikey, spidery look. Awesome stuff.

I honestly don't see the hype around this mascara. It was ok. For the price this should have gave me phenomenal lashes! Overall a disappointment.

Really disappointed. It's an expensive product but it wasn't great for volume or length and smudged a lot. By mid-morning I have black smudges. I won't be buying it again as it's basically rubbish.

NOTE: LADIES THE HYPE FOR DIORSHOW IS FOR THE NON WATERPROOF VERSION. THIS VERSION SUCKS.

I bought this because my favorite DiorShow regular was out of stock and the waterproof version is nothing like it. It doesnt give any volume at all. It made my lashes look longer but sparse. Wont be buying this ever again!

Popular Mascaras