November 21, 2014 | 990 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Brandyc

Works real well with my hair. Plenty of moisture.. I sometimes don't even use a conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2007 5:52:00 PM More reviews by pussycatdoll13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmm. I agree with the last person. At first I liked it cause it smells so good and it seemed to do an average job of moisturizing. But I was never wowed by what it did to my hair....always seemed kinda dull and dry in the end. So I won't repurchase. On a positive note...my husband loves it cause he has barely any hair (its so short) and he loves the smell. On another positive note, I found a much much better hydrating shampoo...Matrix Biolage Hydrating shampoo!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2007 5:44:00 AM More reviews by KarmAttack

DO NOT USE THIS SHAMPOO! I had to go to the pharmacy to buy a special medicated shampoo against dandruff to clean up the mess this shampoo made of my scalp!!! At first I liked this shampoo, thought it was hydrating and the smell was lovely (smells like pineapple.) Over time my scalp was getting realllly dry and irritated, because I kept scratching it I got dandruff! I think it's all the perfumes that caused this. Then I also noticed my hair felt really tangly and dry, so I've switched back to my good ol' L'Oreal Professionel stuff. (Why do I even bother switching shampoos when L'Oreal Professional just works!) Instantly my hair feels softer and manageable again, and no more itchy scalp. This TiGi shampoo also really stripped my hair of moisture after washing and I had to load on conditioner, which ended up making my hair greasy. Stay away from this shampoo, all it's got is a nice scent and nothing more, even drugstore stuff is better. If you're after a super nice smelling shampoo that actually works, try the Matrix Biolage line.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2007 2:03:00 AM More reviews by utmostrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Advantages Cleans the hair?
Disadvantages Does not moisturize!
Ingredients: aqua (water/eau), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucoside, alcohol denat. (sd alcohol 40/alcool specialement denature 40), glycol stearate, sodium chloride, polyquaternium-10, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, parfum (fragrance), isostearoyl hydrolyzed collagen, panthenol, dmdm hydantoin, tetrasodium edta, methylparaben, propylparaben, ci 15985 (yellow 6), ci 20170 (brown 1), ci 17200 (red 33)

I received this product In a product swap, and was very excited to try it, as I had very good success with TIGI's Shine Junkie. I didn't have the same success with this shampoo. I found it to be not moisturizing at all, and even made my normally very good conditioners less effective at moisturizing my hair. It was very frustrating, to say the least, to use a product that claimed it would impart gobs of moisture but only took it away. Perhaps it needs the conditioner, as maybe the conditioner only does the moisturizing; perhaps the shampoo primes the hair for this. I don't know. I was made quite maniacal trying to figure the whole thing out myself.

Summary: I guess it was an okay shampoo, but I was too focused on would it moisturize to even notice any dirt
continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2007 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ksi218

I love this smell of this shampoo. It helped moisterize it a bit. Not as much as I expected but I kept using it because I loved the scent...well so did the bees!!! Every time I went outside bees chased me. It was terrible. I changed shampoos and have had no probs. with the little buggers! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by ericalee27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am absolutely addicted to this shampoo for the smell alone, even though I don't think it actually does much for my hair! :/ I definitely get much better results with other moisturizing formulas from other salon brands - biolage for example works wonders, but bed head, not so much. But honestly, I think I will buy a bottle every once in awhile just for the smell!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2006 3:25:00 PM More reviews by maniacz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awful... It has alcohol denat. in it, and that definately is not good for hair (at least not my hair).
Smells good, but otherwise, awful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Flummig

My mother bought this with the condinitoner and we shared it. I am very positive to this product. Give you moisture to your hair and very shiny hair. I really like the smell, and Tigis products is just awesome. I just find more and even more better products all the time from Tigi.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2006 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sillystupid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not as good as Biolage IMO. Smell is one of the best shampoo smells ever though. Very pineapple. Very delicious. Left my hair oily and waxy, but not so much that I stopped using it. Not worth the price at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh, definatly not worth the price. Smells way better than the Self Absorbed shampoo IMO. Unfourtunatly, this stuff makes my hair greasy, flat and flakey:(