October 24, 2014 | 1677 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I love the blush but the bronzer I have to apply it with a really light hand because it's a little to dark for me. I usually wear it when I go out because I think it's too shimmery for day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by dezyttt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thank you god for this blush and bronzer! I'm an atheist, but this product is amazing enough for me to pay my respects. This is exactly what I've been looking for in a blush and bronzer for far too long, and I've wasted way too much money on products that didn't quite look right. No one seems to know I'm wearing anything when I use this blush and bronzer. But they always seem to point out that I'm looking good that day, and they can't seem to figure out why. I don't think you can get any better than that.

11 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by estheticiangirl

This pretty blush looks very fresh and feminine and must be flattering on all skin types. The bronzer part is very nice too, especially due to the fact that it is matte which goes well when layered under the shimmery pink blush. My only complaint is that the laguna bronzer is quite dark on my fair skin, making it more difficult to blend in but it is great for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by drunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love Orgasm and laguna. it is a brilliant idea to have them together and it makes traveling easy. love them and i will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Hyt831

This blush has been my HG/go to blush ever since I got into blush and bronzer, up until I started liking matte blushes. If i ever do feel like a shimmering blush I would still come back to this! The color is just so beautiful and with the right amount of shimmer, my cheeks looks fabulous, literally like a doll.
as for the bronzer, it was my first bronzer of all times! I like how it have the right amount of shimmer, to the point when applied on my face, it really just looks matte! The color is a bit dark, so I just use it lightly. I find that I can only contour my outter face, and not my nose with this product!
I gave it a 5 because it is just a very good product and without it, my makeup collection is just incomplete!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I bought this a while back, and I'm quite pleased with it! Orgasm perks up my fair skin very nicely...needless to say I love the blush! Laguna...ehhh...I'm on the fence about. I use only a teeny tiny bit because on my skin, it goes orange very fast. However, the two compliment each other very nicely. I'll buy Orgasm again, but Laguna, I doubt it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Walhalla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went on vacation to California during the Holidays and bought this duo. I've been meaning to try NARS blushes for a while and I also needed a bronzer. I don't think I can say anything that hasn't been said before. Both the blush and bronzer blend well and are easily buildable. You don't need to put a lot for the colors to show and I'd say it's difficult to mess the application up! It gives a pretty sheen to the cheeks too. I also occasionally use this as an eyeshadow (pink on lid, brown in crease and on lashline).

I'll wait until next time I go to the States to buy another one, though. I can't imagine the ridiculous price I'd have to pay for this in Canada.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolute gorgeousness! I have been wanting to try both Orgasm and Laguna for a while, so this was a great way to be able to use the both of them together. Laguna is my favorite bronzer to date. It is not orange in the least, very pigmented, and I love to add definition to my face by sweeping it in the hollows of my cheeks, jawline, and the hairline by my temples. Instant face slimmer. And orgasm complements it well, by adding that nice radiant golden sheen to the apples of my cheeks in the pinky-peach color. I'll go in and highlight with Albatross afterwards if I want some extra glow for the night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Texasbrian14

I have Orgasm in many forms due to NARS palettes but my "baby" laguna bronzer is almost running out so I decided to put the full sized duo because it came in a gift set. I like use Laguna Bronzer to contour the skin, bronze the entire face, and I like to use this in the crease of the eyes for depth and dimension. Then I use the Orgasm blush for cheeks and highlighting the cheekbones too. It also makes a great eyelid color as well. So if you are a little questionable about purchasing this blush/bronzer duo think of it this way ... you have 2 colors for both checks and eyes!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by amacd88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this I was a broke college freshmen. I had been dying to try this so I saved up and splurged on myself. The next morning I was so excited to put on my makeup...but then felt a little let down. The blush/bronzer did look good, but I wasn't sure if it looked that much better than my previous (and less expensive) bronzer and blush. When I looked at pictures of myself wearing this I could really see a difference. My normally pale "blah" skin was glowing! All of my girlfriends would always wear this before we would go out. The blush is a gorgeous peachy pink color that brightens my whole face and the bronzer shockingly enough looks very natural. I had to practice with the bronzer though because you have to use a light hand...it won't turn you orange but it can make your face look ruddy and brown if you use too much! Expensive product but it is worth the splurge :)