Laura Mercier Cheek Colour in Rose Petal

4.7

on 3/25/2006 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't believe there aren't more reviews on this blush. It's such a beautiful color! It's similar to Milani Luminous, only where Luminous is more pink, Rose Petal is more peach and has no shimmer. It's almost a soft coral color. It has just the right amount of pigment and is very blendable, so it looks soft and natural on the cheeks. The packaging isn't the greatest. It's in a little brown compact with a mirror, no applicator, and the compact I have doesn't seem to want to stay shut. I'd be terribly upset if something happened and this blush broke! :(

on 2/23/2006 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lovely color on my tanner asian skin, like you just walked outside in the fresh air. Hasn't broken me out yet and stays on my face :)

on 7/22/2005 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

A great summer blush. Its called Rose Petal but actually comes on a very light peachy apricot color. Its really brightens my olive colored skin. The quality of the blush is fantastic. Very smooth and glides on without looking cakey or chalky. Highly recommended!!

on 3/31/2005 1:47:00 PM

This doesn't seem to be a very popular shade in the LM blush reviews, but I think it is a very pretty blush. It is very natural looking on me (lm blush ivory foundation). It is more peachy than pink and does not turn muddy brown or orange as the day goes on. In fact, I was once asking a MA at the Stila counter about blushes and she asked me what I had on my cheeks. I told her LM rose petal and she said "continue wearing it- it looks so pretty and natural on you." I took her advice.