August 27, 2014 | 1967 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2009 9:22:00 AM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the records, yes it smells very much like D+G light blue, but i would say its a little more citrussy. I like it better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 8:07:00 AM More reviews by janinam16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

reminds me of Dolce n gabanna´s Light blue,but for me this one has got a longer lasting fragrance,iˇve been using it for about three years and never got tired of it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my search for a signature scent, I Love Love is the closest I've gotten. It's not perfect but I will buy a full sized bottle (just have a mini now), in spite of the fact that I hate the packaging (but I don't display it so it doesn't matter). On me, there is very little similarity to D&G Light Blue. I Love Love has more depth, is more complex, and as others have noted, lasts alot longer. It is one of a few fragrances that I like from start to finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THis is definitely one of the perfumes in my collection. I used to use it a lot more when I was younger and definitely is one of those scents that brings back memories lol. It is a great summer perfume that has the perfect citrusy, grapefruit, sweet smell and love to use it for summer weather. Otherwise my daily is always Miss DIor Cherie! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by YSL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Generally I like the smell of this a lot- it's very light and fresh. However it does smell a lot like Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue. I have both and it doesn't really bother me that people think I'm wearing D&G, however if you can only get one I would recommend D&G over this as the scent lasts much longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by spicyluck

LOVE IT! I have used up four bottles already... Perfect for work or to go out. It is fresh and people always stop me to compliment it. You can smell it but it is not "leave-the room" overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by molliekay123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this product a few years ago and have been meaning to write a review. This perfume is one of my favorites i have ever smelled! I think its very unique and nothing like D&G light blue like some other people have mentioned. the bottle isnt important at all so dont let that stop you from buying it! Every time i think this has worn off i get a whiff of it and it lightens my spirits. People always compliment me on it but only when they get close like for a hug so i know its not too cloying or obnoxious. I get a lot of my perfume off of fragrencex.com its usualy dirt cheap there. cant wait to try more moschino fragrences, but i will repurchase this if (it goes a long way) i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by maya8486

I just love the fresh smell of this parfume! I use to wear light blue from dolce and gabanna even if it did smell really good it didnt last long so for the price you're paying it was not worth it, but then I found out about Moschino I love Love and WOW I was amazed by the resemblance of the smell and it actually stays longer on my skin! and it's not that more expensive either!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so glad to have tried I Love Love. This is the truest grapefruit fragrance I've ever tried. I love citrus and I find many of the citrus frags out there start out nice and bright but dry down to floral or tea or musk. I Love Love stays grapefruit all the way with a very faint vanilla drydown. I must get a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by mamaof2

I purchased this scent in a gift set with the lotion and shower gel. Couple of comments, it smells WONDERFUL, and the sillage is quite good, it DOES last quite a bit longer then most perfumes in this price range. I was at Macy's looking around, although my FAV is light blue, now, smelling this out of the bottle, it smelled almost exactly like light blue. Once I bought it and put it on however, it was VERY different. True, it has the same citrusy notes to it, however I find light blue to be a little kinder on the nose, not to say it's bad, it's just a little strong at first spritz, it does dry down very nicely, layers quite well with the lotion. I rotate between this and light blue, this has MUCH more of an orange/tangerine/grapefruit note to it then light blue. To sum up, I don't think it really is THAT much similar to light blue, but it is a good scent, but I am not sure whether or not I would buy again.