October 25, 2014 | 1542 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Color Extend Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product as well as the Color Extend Shampoo and am surprised that many other reviewers did not like them. The conditioner is rich and makes my hair feel smooth. I have not had problems with fading of my color-treated hair (red/brown/blonde) with this conditioner. A little bit goes a long way, which is good because the price is pretty high. I also like the soft, clean scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by AnnaNicole1030

This conditioner was pretty good, but for the price i expected better. My hair was always soft, but it was with cheaper conditioners as well. The only thing that i would say makes this conditioner stand out is that is actually extends color, unlike other conditioners which claimed to do so. i will keep using this until i hear of something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by workoutgal7

I like this stuff. I use it once-three times a week when I first get my hair colored and once a week when it's starting to fade/grow out. I think it does a good job at keeping my color looking great. It does refresh it and I get complements the day after I use it. I don't use it as a regular conditioner though, I use Bumble & Bumble Thickening Conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Frankly, this stuff sucks as a regular conditioner. The only way I use it, as was recommended to me by my stylist, is as a leave-in conditioner. Used this way it's great- leaves my hair silky, tangle-free and soft, while protecting my color and highlights. If you are having bad luck after using it as you would a normal conditioner where you rinse it out, try a little as a leave-in and I promise you'll see a difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by sixwaystreet

I LOVE this conditioner. My hair is very troublesome, thick, and frizzy, but this conditioner has tamed it down a lot and made it naturally silky, smooth, and straight. Definitely the best conditioner I've used in a very long time, and I've used so many brands over the past few years.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Nerdette80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've just coloured and highlighted my hair, so i decided to buy a colourprotecting conditioner.
it made my hair tangle free which was amazing cos i usually have to use liss extreme for frizzy hair by loreal before i can comb thru...
but not sure if it'll help extend the lifespan of my colour
i prob won't use this everyday as it seems too heavy and expensive!

i'm prob not repurchasing again as i'll go for the all soft series

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2006 12:01:00 AM More reviews by hether2783

Got talked into it by my stylist. It's fine; I don't think the product is terrible or anything, but it isn't any better than drugstore brands. Honestly, it isn't worth the price. Doesn't particularly extend the life of your colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great for my long wavy hair. Brings out natural highlights. However, does not provide much frizz control.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by mmagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. I let my stylist talk me into purchasing a bottle of this conditioner, and I've regretted it ever since. This stuff is *awful*. Smells like burned plastic, the texture is slick and unpleasant, and all its silicones weigh down my hair. Ick, ick, ick! I'm definitely going back to my Biolage Hydrating Balm.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by fairylis

Nothing too special. Can't really tell if it really extended the life of my highlights. Feels really slippery and hard to wash out. Average product.