November 24, 2014 | 1954 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Shimmerbrick Shimmer Brick Compact (All colors)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by angelina71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought Pink because I was doing few bridal makeups this summer and thought it's perfect for that....a blushing bride of course...I'm a sucker for all that glitters but try to avoid glitter because I'm over 30 yrs old. I had to try many ways how to use this stuff on my own face and not look like a teenager. Finally figured it out, and saw one old flame I haven't seen in 15 yrs, and I was complimented how my face still looks the same. Secred - shimmerbrick and Benefit Realness of concealness... made me happy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received as gift. Nasty, unrefined shimmer. There are many more beautiful shimmer powders out there. Mine has gone in the trash, as I refuse to give or swap away products that I wouldn't touch myself.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by cmkelly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this last night in Bronze. I'm going on vacation and wanted to take one highlighter. At Nordstrom's it looked beautiful on my hand and had a soft highlighted look thanks to dept store lighting. After applying it lighlty in full daylight it looks ghastly. I have very oily skin with large pores and OMG it looks disgusting. I dotted it on my 7year old who has porcelain complexion and she said her face looked greasy and wet. WAY too much shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by charcamayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Pink Quartz.

Beautiful product for highlighting (I use it on the top part of my cheekbones and nose). Never used the colors separately for eyeshadow and blush, so can't comment.

It's really light, and really complements my whole make up regime in terms of texture and ease of use.

Awesome packaging - shiny black, BOBBI BROWN elegantly printed in gold across the top, huge mirror inside, gold trim on the edge of the powder cake, plus good latch.
It's really sturdy, I've used it for almost 2 years now (I don't have make up on that much), and it's dropped more than 10 times, started to crack after a while and recently fell apart. I repackaged it into a small jar, hope it works!

Couldn't comment on the paper packaging and the price as it was given to me by my cousin as it wasn't suitable for her beautiful tan/olive skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was excited to try this product after reading the great reviews but it is way too shimmery for me. I have good skin and very small pores but this just accentuated them and looked terrible. I can't imagine how this would look if you have large pores to begin with. This may be an option for night time wear but definitely not for day time. It doesn't look natural at all to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

I am on my 2nd Bronze s/b, I love it! Gives a great bronzy glow. Although they seem expensive, I think they're worth it - they last forrrrever & are gorgeous! Would definately buy again, would love to try other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by dupatinaglace

i have it in Rose and i love it! it gives my cheeks a really healthy glow without screaming "BLUSH"! it's expensive though so i'm going to find a cheaper product next time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2008 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

The colors are really pretty and u can use it as eyeshadow too!!However, it has too much shimmer to my liking and it actually accentuate my pores or imperfections due to the shimmer. But it does give you a warm glow and radiance if you apply it correctly. However, i would rather spend the money on something else from Bobbi Brown,

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2008 8:48:00 AM More reviews by candrakirana

Ingredients:
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerid. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate. Nylon 12. Dipentaeythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinare. Isostearyl Isostearate. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Talc. Sorbitan Stearate. Water\Aqua\Eu. Polyacrylamide. C13-14 Isoparaffin. Polyvinyl Alcohol. Bytylene Glycol. Laureth-7. Tin Oxide. Sodium Benzoate. Sodiym Dehydroacetate. Phenoxyethanol. Methyparaben. Ethylparaben. Proplyparaben. Butylparaben.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by rock_chica81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Brownie. The color is really pretty on the cheeks but the shades are too pink to wear on the eyes. This also accentuates any imperfections such as acne or large pores. It's too shimmery for the day but it gives such a nice glow at night. I don't find myself reaching for this often so I probably won't repurchase once and if I ever run out.