Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This concealer rocks ! Medium-Full coverage. Very creamy and buildable. Doesn't look cakey at the end of the day. Very cute packaging , I love the magnet. I love using the yellow for my under eyes. I love this tiny palette. The only reason I put that I wouldn't repurchase is because I have a ton of concealers and this isn't really my holy grail but its still good.. Just wouldn't repurchase .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I find it absolutely ridiculous that so many colors of foundation can exist for varying skin tones, but concealer usually only comes in light, medium, or dark. If anything, the match is even more important for those of us who want to let the rest of our skin breathe during the day! This concealer takes the same concept of Laura Mercier's secret camouflage with different colors that can be mixed together to get the perfect concealing color, but I find it much easier to and use for touch-ups. Unfortunately my palette didn't come with a handy little brush, so I use my fingers (unlike LMs, which requires a meticulous and light hand with a brush). My skin tends to get very dry for cream-based products, so I put this on immediately after my moisturizer to help it blend into the dryer sides of my nose and undereye area. It's fun to play around with the different colors- at first I used only the yellow-based correcting tint but I'm learning to use the other two on top of that to reduce the need for foundation after. Today I wore the concealer only and I am very happy with the natural, clean look it produced! So far fine for the breakouts- but I'm sure it's a good idea to use it minimally and wash it all off at night, etc. Also, this would only suit fair to medium light skintones- hopefully she develops a darker formulation as well!

Final note- for me, this product wasn't a standout until I figured out how to use it best for my skin. Expect a learning curve!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

concealer is a must in my makeup arsenal right now but i havent tried a lot of products to compare with simply because one compat will last forever. anyway i found this concealer dry, it did not dry out my skin though, but as the texture isnt creamy enough, it tends to go on sheer. Although i use concealer brush to apply out of sanitary concern i do think it is better to apply with finger, that way i could pick up more product and warms it a little bit, then use a concealer brush to dab and bleand a little. overall i think it is an ok product, the idea of having salmon and green tint corrector is good.the shades match my skintone quite well, it didnt brighten/whiten my face, it just conceals. i am NC20.the powder though, it doesnt do anything for me, it doesn not make the concealer looking invisible nor it sets it. and i use concealer underneath my liquid foundaiton. so i dont see the point of the powder. maybe to use as a fix-up?might be...but i rarely use it honestly.
but the concealer part is quite good. but i think i wont repurchase. as much as i love the multi-color corrector idea, i really think it could be better, texture wise, coverage wise. i would like to try MUFE camoflage 5 color concealer.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this product because it is so convenient. It has a salmon colored shade for dark circles, a green tinted shade to counteract redness, a light beige color, and a translucent powder. I would be able to just throw just this and a brush in my purse for quick touch ups. Although, I have no use for the light beige color because it is too light for me. Also, I am not a fan of the shimmer in the translucent powder. Even though the shimmer is not overkill and you can only see it up close, I would prefer not having a powder to be shimmery so when you touch up you won't have to keep adding shimmer to your face.

Great palette. It contains three concealers - one lighter, one darker, and one green-tinted. I like to mix the dark and light for blemish covering and then use the green for areas around my nose and chin. I don't wear foundation everyday because this concealer allows for great coverage, making foundation obsolete if your skin is relatively clear. It also comes with a skin colored powder, which I never use, but it's there. I will most likely come back to this concealer.

This product is absolutely phenomenal. I got it cause I had heard great things about it from YouTube gurus. There's three (creamy) concealers. One for my under eye area, blemishes and the lifesaver green neutralizing concealer. I use all of these on a day to day basis. The under eye concealer is nice and light and really brightens up my eyes. The concealer to cover up blemishes is a nice tan color, suiting me well for my medium skin, especially in the summer. The green concealer has been my love the most out of this palette. I'd never been an advocate for green concealers, but was open to try it. Needless to say, I've fallen for them, particularly this one. It's creamy(like all the other concealers in this palette), neutralizes redness precisely and blends well into my skin. The eye concealer setting powder is also extraordinary. I've never used a under eye powder thats worked so well at not accentuating the lines under my eyes and keeps my concealer in place. It's fantastic. This product blows my NARS concealer out of the park. I would recommend this to ANYONE. Go and try it, you won't regret it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Absolutely adore this product! I was so sad when I read reviews about it discontinuing a while back. I bought mine at Target for $10 I believe. It's not a bad price in comparison to the higher end concealers, and you get three different shades. I use the one on the top right for my under eyes, and the bottom left for any scarring or blemishes. It works like a charm and doesn't cake up at all. I don't use the powder seeing as how I have my foundation for that. The top left I have no use for, but I could use it as an under the brow-bone highlight or near my tear duct to make my eyes appear more awake. I'd definitely purchase this again! Get it while it's hot because it's usually always sold out at Target! :)

First off, don't use cream concealers for the undereye if you have remotely dry/combination skin. This goes with ANY of the cream concealers I've tried. Use I liquid concealer, I've used Maybelline mineral power with great sucess until I found out that they still test on animals. I love NYX and I will probably try their liquid concealer for undereyes.

If you want to camouflage redness, acne, or acne scars, then this is your go to HG concealer product for the price. I like to blend some of the olive green and skin-toned concealer on my acne and blend it out. I don't really use the setting powder included, as I prefer E.L.F.'s High Definition Powder to set all of my makeup or just a skin toned loose powder.

TIP: Don't use a skin-toned powder to set your under eye concealer, no matter what...it will noticeably settle into your fine lines!

I love the packaging and portability of the product, the creamy shades will mix and match for light to medium light skin tones. Don't use if you have darker toned skin as I don't feel the colors will blend into the skin which is essential for an effective concealer. You don't want a lighter color drawing attention to problem areas.

As long as you understand what this product should be used for, I think you will enjoy the product....make sure if you moisturize and exfoliate if you are having issues with dry flaky spots showing up under your concealer and foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product after hearing so much hype about it from a few Makeup Gurus on youtube. It only comes in two shade in a package, and none of them matched my skin tone. I'm Vietnamese, and this even looked yellow on me. It also didn't look very natural at all, which was the look i was going for. Luckily, Target did accept the return.

On the bright side, Sonia Kashuk brushes are pretty decent and have a really nice quality. (:

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was excited to get this after reading the good reviews, got to the nearest Target and bought the last one on the shelf. I figured it must be that good. Upon application I noticed I had some trouble trying to match the colors to make it look natural on me, and staying power wasn't much of anything. I also noticed that after figuring out the right shade to apply I couldn't stick with this concealer because I've developed these tiny bumps near my nose area where I apply for the broken capillaries. I've never had them before and I absolutely freaked and immediately stopped using this. It went away fairly quick but I haven't touched this since.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products