April 17, 2014 | 1896 users online

Bath Treatments - Kneipp - Herbal Bath

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

Oooohhh... tried the Meadow Blossom one, now I'm hooked. My HG body product! These scents are so pure and refreshing... not to mention they turn the water colors... it makes me feel like I've stepped out of a day spa. It's nice to know that there are some bath products out there that won't make me come out smelling like food or fruit. They're even pretty reasonable for the money. I'm definitely repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2003 11:10:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are great-smelling indulgences. The pine one is especially nice in the Winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2003 6:48:00 PM More reviews by saranja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UPSIDE: The scents are very nice & smell like having the actual herbs in the bath (without all the mess). If I close my eyes I almost feel like I'm in a field of lavender or a pine forest! They also turn the bath water pretty colors :o) I find them to be fairly gentle to my sensitive skin. Not too expensive either.
DOWNSIDE: Hard to find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2003 11:30:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smell lovely, pretty good price, gotta love em!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2003 11:34:00 AM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used these for a couple of years now after Mayra told me about the orange linden. It is still my favorite. They are wonderful aromatherapy bath products. I also like the one that smells like spearmint, the pine and lavender are nice too, but I prefer the others. I use half as much as it calls for because using a full cap was irritating to my skin due the essential oils. They scent the entire bathroom, love them. These make a great gift item also. Everyone I have ever given them to has raved about them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2003 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Cedes

WOW, Truly amazing! I love the scent. I have lavender and it makes me feel so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2003 11:18:00 AM More reviews by sheep23

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best...we absolutely enjoy its lavender and even my husband loves it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Kogyaru_Geisha

Great stuff! I used the pinewood scent, it's really refreshing and relaxing. This reminds me that I should buy another bottle tomorrow...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2003 8:39:00 PM More reviews by hgex

I bought a sampler pack from Sephora and am now on my second pack. These are great! You get 10 little bottles of the herbal bath and 1 bottle of moisturizing oil. Great variety, nice to take along on a trip, and makes baths just that much more fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2003 8:47:00 AM More reviews by natalie_cohen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried the 'orange and linden blossom' one and it is great. There are very few products on the market with the scent of orange blossom and it is far and away the most refreshing and soothing item on the market