December 21, 2014 | 1917 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2008 4:54:00 AM More reviews by caradiangela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine wore this amazingly nice and intoxicating fragrance which I tought was also very sexy. When I asked her, she showed me the very pretty bottle and I sprayed some on on myself and I guess I liked it then also... When I was in town a few days later I just bought it in a whim, thinking I could't be wrong on this one since I already knew how much I liked it. Strange thing was...I never liked it again ever since, at least not on myself. Actually, I couldn't stand it on myself! So weird.. So I gave mine away to that particular friend, which was ofcourse very pleased with it, which made it somewhat less of a sad experience...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a loverly smell! I've had so manny other fragrances (Dior, Lancome, Thierry Mugler) but this is THE ONE. It's such a classic sent, I always get compliments when wearing it. Love the packaging too. Perfume keeps his fragrance the best if stayed away from all kinds of light, so this bottle is perfect!!
Tanja

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 5:49:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes, this does smell similar to VS Heavenly, but I can detect the differences. I find that Heavenly is a bit creamier and warmer and changes it's scent after 20 minutes on my skin while She is more fresh and sweet and remains true in scent from the initial spray until it fades away. Also, I think that She lasts longer on my skin than Heavenly does. Furthermore, I love the packaging on the She bottle--no caps to lose and it's not made out of glass like so many other fragrances, so I think it's great for travel or keeping in my purse for touch-ups. (I have this in the 1-ounce size, so it doesn't take up too much room.) I didn't have much luck finding a matching lotion for this, but the VS Heavenly touch lotion smells much more similar to She than the Heavenly EDP does, so layering the Heavenly touch lotion with the She fragrance has really worked for me. Lastly, I find that She is easy to locate at discount fragrance retailers online, and I was able to purchase my 1 oz bottle of She for half of what I what have paid for the same size bottle of Heavenly off of the VS website.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Lydia731

This product smells wonderful. If you are into light, powdery, feminine scents then this is the product for you! It comes in a beautiful gold bottle with a soft top that you gentle press in order to spray the product. I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. My boyfriend loves to hug me and put his face close to my neck and tell me how good I smell. With this product a lot goes a long way. It lasts all day and night so you don't have to constantly spray it on yourself in order to make the scent last. I hope you enjoy this product as much as I do. P.S. - If you're looking for a great alternative to this product Burberry Classic smells very similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by laura1122

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While cruising fragrance reviews here on MUA, I noticed Emporio Armani She got high reviews so I decided to check it out the next time I went shopping. I found it so lovely that I picked some up. This is the first powdery fragrance I've purchased and I fall in love with it more each time I put it on. So far the lasting power seems good, too. It's soft and sexy, but versatile enough that I can wear it day or night. The only thing I dislike is the packaging, I find the rubber topped pump to be a little clunky when trying to spray it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by bududaddy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite scents. The lasting power is incredible when normally nothing lasts on my skin. On me, She is spicy, powdery, soft and sexy. This is definitely one that keeps me sniffing my wrists all day- highly addictive!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have worn this on and off for years. I think its a sort of hidden treasure, in that a lot of people don't wear it or even know it exists. I think its a really warm and sweet, but not overwhelmingly so. Plus I love the bottle. It is richer and more complex than VS heavenly in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by amk204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am currently on my 3rd 3.4oz bottle although I rarely wear it anymore. I was really into it about 3 years ago when I was like 18 but I'm into more sultry scents now. This one is a classic though and I will probably keep the 1/2 bottle I have left for a very long time. I take it to wear after the gym sometimes since the bottle is so travel friendly. I used to wear it day and night but would never wear it at night now (preferring Armani Code). I would recommend this to someone of any age - esp peple in their 30s and 40s. I will never finish the bottle but would maybe repurchase if I did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by magicalmoongoddess

This fragrance is divine and so elegant. It is warm and powdery, but in such a feminine and classic sort of way. I get a light almost citrus note initially, which quickly dries down to a warm vanilla powder. It's so versatile as it's not at all overpowering and will always have a place in my fragrance wardrobe.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by indecisivejo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i LOVE this perfume,its one of my favourites and im very fussy when it comes to fragrance!!
This reminds me of baby powder,its a very warm and comforting smell,i absolutely adore it!