Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner

2.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I agree with everyone, its probably the worst eyeliner I have tried. I brought several each in the colors Onyx, Espresso, Pink Twilight, and Fluffy Cloud. Amazingly EVERY ONE of them had the tip crumble or had the entire eyeliner stick come loose and fall out of the packaging. It was an entire waste of my money and time and dangerous too as some of the crumbling pieces fell into my eye and it took ages to get all the little bits out - I was very worried.Shame on Maybelline for making such a poor quality product. Save your money and don't buy this rubbish!!

If you want a better windup eyeliner try the Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definers. Lots of pretty colors, cheap, lasting good quality, and they have a handy smudger and a sharpener in the end of the cap too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this eyeliner for 7 years now! I love the espresso and the onxy. I will try other eyeliners from department stores through out the years from Mac- urban decay and they never compare to this one!

Probably one of the worst eyeliners I've tried. It breaks off and is crumbly. I managed to get it on, but it smudges and melts every where. It's already gone in the trash.

Honestly, this is the worst eyeliner I have ever tried. I was looking for a decent waterproof eyeliner. This was awful as a regular eyeliner under normal wear let alone situations with moisture. The stick broke in the packaging and falls out easily. The eyeliner itself is not creamy and feels very waxy and hard to apply, it just drags across my skin. The color payoff is minimal at best. Would not repurchase and would not recommend to anyone.

I have this in Cinnabar which is a nice matte brown colour. On the website it says it is waterproof, smudge-proof and stays put. Okay.
Waterproof? I suppose it is, but you still get smudges underneath your eyes and makes it look kinda like dark circles.
Smudge-proof? It does smudge a bit, but most importantly THE COLOUR JUST FADES after a few hours and you're left with brown smudges underneath your eyes.
The pigmentation is pretty good though but the tip has broken quite a few times. Eh. Would not repurchase, although it is a nice brown colour, I'm sure there are better ones out there.

This eyeliner broke off on my first use and I did not even apply pressure to it. The color payoff was terrible and it tugged at my lids. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I threw this away after my first use because the tip instantly broke off.

I think this product is terrible, and it was pretty expensive for a drugstore product. I couldn't even use it because as soon as I tried to the tip broke off, and I wasn't pressing hard by any means. I tried to turn it to go up more there was hardly any left and when I tried to use it again, it broke...again. I don't know if it's just the one I bought or if it's the product in general, but either way I'm really not too happy about this purchase. I only bought it because I couldn't find my regular L'oreal Infallible liner, I won't make that mistake again.

Bought this eyeliner a while ago when I was bored and felt like buying something..worst decision ever! Drug store brand wise, the price was considerably high..cost me $12~ lol maybe Im just being cheap..
Thought it would be creamy and easy to apply but NO! Had to drag it a little bit and the colour still wouldnt come out!
Can't say much about the lasting power since I cant even get the eyeliner on my eyelid in the first place!
DO NOT RECOMMEND it to ANYONE!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted to badly to like this eyeliner, I am going camping this weekend and I needed a waterproof eyeliner so I got this with high hopes. It is not a very creamy formula which I found ok at first but if I try to do any sort of a wing or flick at the end of my eye I have to pull my eye tight and it's still difficult. Have to go over the line several times and push fairly hard just to get a dark color-I got it in espresso. Worst thing about it though is that it breaks. It has broken 4 times in the week that I've had it. Twice the tip broke off as soon as I took the lid off and twice the tip broke as I was applying it. I think it happens because you have to push hard to get a good color payoff and the tip gets weak and breaks. Whatever the reason, I've never had this happen before and there has to be a better waterproof eyeliner out there, even if it costs more it would be worth it.