August 23, 2014 | 1779 users online

Moisturizers - Vaseline - Deep Moisture Creamy Formula

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stop the presses! This is it!! Winter in the northern USA is usually brutal. No lotions/creams can fight the harsh winds & cold here, so this is your savior. This product formally known as "Vaseline Creamy" is the best thing going for dry, cracked skin. My husband who works outdoors had a hard head, I baggered him about putting moisturizers on his face & body before facing the elements, he thought it was "girl stuff" & wasn't listening then, but after a mild case of frost bite when his face actually split open with blood oozing down his cheeks after washing he's listening now. This cream is a combination of petroleum jelly & cream combined is your best solution for dehydrated, parched, winter weathered skin. While it isn't necessary for me in particular to use it on my face, those who are outdoor workers in the winter months this is a must. This Christmas I plan on giving 4 of my husband's co-workers who also work outdoors with him a tube of this as well as the Vaseline Lip Therapy balm as stocking stuffers cause I know they're going to appreciate & need it. I'm so hooked on it I keep a tube in my car in case my hands are dry. Another great choice is "Nivea's Creme" in the dark blue jar, that works almost as well.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i stole this from my mom's bathroom and i refuse to give it back! i put this on after getting a minor sunburn and i didn't peel AT ALL. it also moisturized my dry and irritated legs really well, and didn't take very long to sink in. love it! thanks mom, haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 6:15:00 PM More reviews by kateecakes

This cream provides the best moisturization!!! This is the only product that allows me to maintain baby soft feet. After having used dozens of different "foot mousturizers", I tried this product. I was shocked to find out that this Vaseline product is better than the other products I have used (especially considering many were three times the price). Such a god deal! The best product ever! I will never use another product for my extremely dry areas! Yay for Vaseline!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a heavy-duty moisturizer! Its very thick and takes a while to sink in, but I'm left with soft skin that stays moisturized. Even helps to heal the shaving nicks on my legs. I like this much better than the J&J lotion I was using.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by PiNK_iS_iT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is the best! My legs are so incredibly moisturized it's crazy! I didn't find the "absorbtion time" to be too long. Basically I just love everything about this lotion!

Oh! And about this being discontinued, when I bought this at Wal-Mart there were only a few on the shelf and they looked like they've been sitting their a while. So I plan to go and buy all the bottles, just to be safe ;]

Also, this is real cheap. I think it was like only $2.18 for my 4.5 oz bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2006 3:08:00 PM More reviews by happylynngilmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this stuff is great. i bought it for my husband- he has very dry feet. it worked so good on his feet, i used it on mine, and of corse when you rub it on your feet, you get it on your hands too! it has really helped my hands and feet be soft and smooth. There is a very light smell, which is amazing, so many lotions have a nasty, overbearing smell. in about a week we both had very beautiful feet :} it takes a few minutes to soak in, but if you put it on before bed, you dont notice and you wake up with nice feet! not only i will buy again and again for me and Justin, but i gave some to all the men in my family for Christmas!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by lovepiink

THIS LOTION IS AMAZING! Very, very good on really dry skin, like rough elbows and knees. Everything is smooth an supple :] At first, I hated the vaseline texture, and it DOES seem to take a while to absorb in the skin, but the results are oh-so-good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2006 3:30:00 PM More reviews by GoldieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm having trouble finding this in stores now, so I hope they didn't discontinue it, because it's awesome. I use it in the winter when my knucles get very dry and chapped.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Kybele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A*W*E*S*O*M*E! I thought I'd found my HG moisturizer in Avene Trixera, but I found it wasn't moisturizing/soothing enough for my dehydrated, sensitive, irritated, tretinoin-ed face. I had this in my "collection" but hadn't had the b*lls to actually apply it until I became utterly desperate. One week later my skin is moist, supple, and no longer red and irritated. I use this after Taz 0.1% gel and by itself with Rare Minerals over it and my skin looks 100x better than it has in the last year. I just bought a backup at Target for $2.74. I'm in love. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love my scented body lotions but they are never moisturizing enough. This Deep Moisture lotion is unscented so I mix it with my scented body lotion du jour and viola! I have the moisture I need and the scent I love. It IS a bit greasy, so I took 1 lippie off. But it does work and provide "deep moisture."