April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by alisonst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not a big lip stick wearer but after reading a few reviews here and checking out a few colours I decided to give this lipstick a try and I am SO HAPPY I did!! This is a beautiful colour and the quality is very good. I am extremely pale so I am always looking for colours that are noticeable but also wearable with a more natural look and this lipstick is perfect for that. I also love that it's matte, it looks so so classy on. It is rather expensive but so far I would say that it's worth it but then again I am a huge MAC fan. The only down side is that I find that it drys my lips a bit so I recommend putting on some lip balm before the lipstick . I am however a very dry person so I always have these type of problems with every product. I will re-buy and would definitely recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Mukkharin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought the second tube today... It can dry your lips, so you'd better use it with your favourite lip balm. Normally, I'm not into Matte finish but I love its colour, looks good on me and suits my skin tone (MAC Studio Careblend #Light)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by aspasia1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this color 3 weeks ago and it's already become a staple in my make up routine.
I am a NC20 (light skin with golden undertones) brunette with light brown eyes. I would definitely suggest this shade to every girl with similar colors. It doesnt shout "pink", its absolutely wearable from early in the morning and it gives a feminine look, without being too girly. I should also mention that its long-wearing. I pair it with "fleur power" rouge and both give me a healthy and fresh look!
Be aware that "matte" MAC finishes can be a bit drying, so this lipstick will not work on chapped or poorly prepared lips. It doesnt have the luxurious feeling of creamier lipsticks, but if you take care of your lips just a little bit, the color will apply on evenly and prettily.
Definitely a re-buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by anicath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lipstic i really love, it last and last, and you can keep it matt, or gloss it up with a gloss, in pink, or clear.

I love it, and will always have a backup.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by timuna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just love this lipstick, it matches my yellow undertones, it's mate and it stays on for a long time, a bit expensive though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

This is starting to become my favorite lipstick! I love the way it looks with my fair skin (I should point out I have pink undertones), blonde hair and green eyes - I think it suits me well. At first when I bought this I was kind of on the fence because it wasn't quite the color I thought it would look like on me (I had seen swatches online, and it always looked lighter on other people, probably because they had darker skin tones than me), but I've grown to love it. I like using when I need a nice subtle pop of color on my face without looking too overdone. I also think this would look awesome on all skin tones. I've had it for about 3 months and I'm like a third finished the tube. Will definitely repurchase!

Also, I might add, although this is a matte finish, I don't find it that drying on me at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Youniqu3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color is beautiful, it gives a very soft feminine look, perfect for an everyday lipstick. However, it doesn't last! And I hate how it makes me look like i have cracked lips although i don't, I've tried wearing a lip-balm before applying it, it still didn't help. And after a couple of hours, it leaves clumps on my lips making it look dirty and dry :( The only thing you could do is to use your fingers after applying it on your lips and slowly dap, and reapply after a couple of hours after wiping it off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Essiexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend recommended this color on me & I have tanned skin w/ a yellow-golden undertone. The colour is okay, it's nothing special on my lips & it would probably look really good w/ a gloss on top however my issue w/ this product is the longevity. It doesn't stay on & I find that i can't apply another coat on top of my initial one as it makes my lips appear cracked. I have even tried wearing Sugar lip balm in "fresh" under but it stikl doesn't last long & eventually the lipstick clumps together giving me the appearance of dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by UniqueStylz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my absoulte favorite lipstick! It is the perfect pink on my skintone and has a matte finish which I like and can always wear a gloss over top if I wanted. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. When I first purchased about a year ago, I was actually looking for another LE that was sold out and the MUA showed me this one which was what I was looking for. It gives you that barbie doll look without looking too fake! Absolutely love with neutral or smokey eyes! Will continue to purchase as long as they keep making this color!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First MAC lipstick, favourite for everyday!