Sephora Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

on 4/5/2012 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

HG liquid liner (besides Milani)...it dries pretty fast (about a minute) and lasts all day...really hard to get off but that's the point, right? cheaper than most - can't go wrong with this

pros:
lasts all day
easy to use

cons:
kind of hard to get off (not necessarily bad)

on 3/4/2012 2:36:00 PM

One of my favorite products of all time. I already have five of these: black, brown, shimmery green, shimmery blue and metallic grey.

For my daily makeup I usually just use foundation, blush, cat eye eyeliner and mascara. So I use this eyeliner every day. The tip is very thin and allows for a precise application, it lasts all day and doesnt smudge or fade out.

I love the colors, the black is very rich and dark, and the shimmery colors are kinda muted and perfect for a less dramatic look.

Lately I have been buying only sephora products and I couldn't be happier with the brand. I find it to be the same quality as professional makeup brands for half the price.

This eyeliner is definitely a keeper for me, and I highly recommend it to all eyeliner addicts.

on 2/18/2012 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have bought this product about 4 times now. I always go back to it because it just WORKS. It has a felt tip 'brush' which makes it pretty easy to do a nice cat eye look. this eyeliner honestly stays put all day. I have oily skin and other liquid eyeliners crease and run after only a little while. I don't need a primer with this, it's awesome on it's own. one issue I have with it is the price. For such a small bottle and small amount, you pay 10 dollars. I typically go through a bottle semi quick because I use it everyday. but other than that, it's my go to for eyeliner.

on 2/9/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say no to this product. Although it has a nice thin tip, the formula is doesn't dry quick so it is easy to mark a crease on my lids. It's also somewhat irritating. I will not be purchasing again.

on 2/4/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Think Victoria's Secret makeup quality. This liquid eyeliner, while it comes with a very nicely manageable tip, is a very poor quality product. It smears, flakes and sticks stubbornly to my face as I try to clean it off with eye makeup remover. I don't have oily eyelids and I always wear a primer. Got it in black & blue,will be returning both.

on 1/26/2012 12:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice liquid liner, and that is coming from someone who HATES felt tip liquid liners! I far prefer to use brushes, but this one is different. It allows for a fine line if used only on the tip, or a thicker line by using the side. It lasts a long time with no flaking but washes off easily with face wash, unlike many other liquid liners I have used. I have only used the black, but am curious about other colors sense the pigments are so rich.

on 1/21/2012 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

HG. kind of cheap price-wise for a high end product but its amazing. it has a felt tip. it dries fast and is super easy to apply. also super easy to remove. its very black. everything i need in a liquid liner. i use this only on my upper lash line. easy to make thin or thick lines. definitley try this out. $11 at sephora.

on 1/18/2012 7:29:00 PM

For $10, I get an amazing product that goes on easy and stays on long. It doesn't smudge or flake on me and it dries fast on application. Overall, I simply love it and will repurchase!

on 1/4/2012 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner !! It's definitely my go to eyeliner for my everyday routine. It drys super quick, and has great color pay off. You can make very detailed and crisp lines with this bad boy ! And it's only $12 for a Sephora brand. Amazing !

on 11/21/2011 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I recently discovered this & LOVE it! I have navy gray & royal blue. I wear these the most out of all my liners. Easy to use & stays put really well. They're only $10 so I will def try more colors! ;)