April 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this after the SA at Sephora raved about how much I would "love it"...Thankfully, only $12 went to waste.

I'v tried tons of liquid liners (drugstore to high end and everything in between) and this is honestly one of the worst. It smudges/transfers terribly (sometimes even with eye primer under it) and the flimsy applicator is hard to work met this liner.

The only good thing about this liner is that it's affordable, but I've STILL had affordable liners that've worked 10x better (Milani Eye Tech, Revlon Colorstay, Physicians Formula Eye Booster, TIGI Makeup Marker etc).

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by HoneyBoom

I wanted to like this one because the price is right and the ergonomics of lid where the brush is anchored is shaped well for precise application. But it takes forever to dry and even then gets smeary within the new few hours. In order to counteract the smearing, I tried to apply a coat of BeneFit She-Laq, but the Sephora liner just smeared more! Unfortunately, I ended up having to shell out the big bucks for a MUFE Aqua Liner- but it was worth it because it stays on foreverrrrrrrr.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by TaniaMst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my go to eyeliner. It does smudge so you have to wait a while for it to dry before going along with the rest of your routine. However for a little while I've had to do my make up at 6 am and I find I'm just not as good at applying eyeliner this early in the morning so the fact that it doesnt automatically dry on you makes it easier to adjust mistakes. And it is SO cheap seriously at 10-12$ you don't have anything to lose! I recommend this to anyone who's starting to use an eyeliner or who's looking for a cheap product that works great.

I bought Stila's Stay on All Day and I still prefer this one by far... Maybe I just bought a bad one but w/e. I'll definitely go back for the other colors (I usually get mine in black). Although I tried the gold on the back of my hand and I think little flakes of it come off so it might look weird on your eyes! And from other reviews here I'd recommend avoiding the dark brown as it seems to leave red stains!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product at sephora for $12 in black. I really wanted to love this! So many things I loved like the amazing color selection which I wouldve also bought the blue and brown. And the brush is awesome, super tiny and easy to create the perfect lines. My one con that ruins everything is on me it smudged like crazy!!!!! At the time I didn't have a base/primer so I'm gonna try this one more time. Since I loved the brush so much I am now using it with my anabelle liquid liner.
Edit: tried it with a base, still sucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by makeupgirl217

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The brush on this liquid liner is awesome. I loved the formulation and the color selection is awesome. BUT I had a terrible reaction to the bright blue one. The reaction was so bad I didn't even try the golden brown one for fear of the same result. My eyes are sensitive but I have not had a reaction like this since I tried wearing a red based eyeshadow from MAC. I did take 2 lippies off for the reaction. If your eyes are super sturdy, this would be one the best beauty buys I have found in awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

At $10 a pop, I figured I could afford to play with some fun colors, but I was also surprised at what a good product it is. It has a very fine brush, so I can draw a precise line and put it right where I want it. It lasts all day without smudging or flaking.

The metallic gold really makes my green eyes pop! I only put it under my lower lashes so I can have more definition on the upper lashes. I bought the navy one too -- can't remember the name but it's a nice deep, dark blue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Cynde415

I am extremely nearsighted and struggle with eyeliner because I need to be thisclose to the mirror. This Sephora product has become my go-to. Prefer it over Bobbi Brown's gel liner, which just takes too much time given the necessary brush-cleaning protocols after each use! This liquid liner is easy for me to control, which means both eyes look the same once I pull back from the mirror with my glasses on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by LizSaysSo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical when I bought this liner yesterday in Navy Black, and I was pleasantly surprised! For $10, you get a beautifully pigmented clean line--no watery streaks or clumping.

Navy Black is an unusual color; typically a liner with a name like that is navy, black or metallic navy. This is a gorgeous cream black with a blue hue only upon close inspection or in certain lighting. It's softer than a straight black and quite flattering to blue eyes!

Additionally, it's worthy of note that I specifically chose this liner because it had a brush instead of a felt-tip applicator. I know that not everyone has the steady hand of a surgeon, but I find that brush wands deliver an even application that felt-tips can't match.

Being a bit of a liquid liner snob, I was hooked on Urban Decay for years. While I haven't completely shaken my addiction to UD (their colors are killer!), I've definitely found its competition.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by merlotdc

I bought the black one, all I can say is this liquid eyeliner is probably the best one I've ever owned.
I bought it maybe 2 weeks ago, and Its so great,
you can use it for everyday looks or dramatic night looks or anything in between.
it goes on really nice, and is easy to take off,
I just wish it might be a bit more water proof but the formula is really nice and easy to glide on.
it just sucks if you make a mistake and you're in a hurry cause then you have to restart all over.
but overall my favourite!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by owleyeglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this yesterday in black and I am in love! I needed a nice black liquid with a good brush, so I decided to splurge a little (well, I guess $10 isn't splurging.) The formula's really nice and the brush is foam (I think) and has a fine tip, so any width of eyeliner is possible. However, I give it a 4 because I first applied it without a primer and it got everywhere on my upper lid after awhile. But I used it with a primer today and it's still in place! Definitely my HG of liquid right now