Sephora Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

on 6/14/2012 5:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is officially my favourite liquid liner of all time now. I have been using it everyday and I love how it looks on me. I was a bit hesitant to try products of the Sephora line but the sales lady told me it works very well, and it's very comparable to some high-end eyeliners out there for a fraction of the cost.

I have it in the color Black (matte) and I'm very impressed with the pigmentation. It is definitely a true black color and it also lasts very long for me. The brush is one of the easiest brush I have used for a liquid liner. It's very thin so it makes it very easy to draw on thin (or thick) lines. It's not a problem for me but I find that it's not waterproof (not that it claims to be). I love this product and will definitely repurchase when I'm done. I'm starting to get a very good impression with the Sephora line collection (their lash plumper mascara is one my favourite mascaras of all time).

on 6/9/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this product; it is smudge-proof, it lasts, it has a fine felt tip, and it's reasonably priced.
I bought in the winter, use it almost every day and it's still going! Totally am going to pick it up again<3

on 4/5/2012 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

HG liquid liner (besides Milani)...it dries pretty fast (about a minute) and lasts all day...really hard to get off but that's the point, right? cheaper than most - can't go wrong with this

pros:
lasts all day
easy to use

cons:
kind of hard to get off (not necessarily bad)

on 3/4/2012 2:36:00 PM

One of my favorite products of all time. I already have five of these: black, brown, shimmery green, shimmery blue and metallic grey.

For my daily makeup I usually just use foundation, blush, cat eye eyeliner and mascara. So I use this eyeliner every day. The tip is very thin and allows for a precise application, it lasts all day and doesnt smudge or fade out.

I love the colors, the black is very rich and dark, and the shimmery colors are kinda muted and perfect for a less dramatic look.

Lately I have been buying only sephora products and I couldn't be happier with the brand. I find it to be the same quality as professional makeup brands for half the price.

This eyeliner is definitely a keeper for me, and I highly recommend it to all eyeliner addicts.

on 2/18/2012 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have bought this product about 4 times now. I always go back to it because it just WORKS. It has a felt tip 'brush' which makes it pretty easy to do a nice cat eye look. this eyeliner honestly stays put all day. I have oily skin and other liquid eyeliners crease and run after only a little while. I don't need a primer with this, it's awesome on it's own. one issue I have with it is the price. For such a small bottle and small amount, you pay 10 dollars. I typically go through a bottle semi quick because I use it everyday. but other than that, it's my go to for eyeliner.

on 2/9/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say no to this product. Although it has a nice thin tip, the formula is doesn't dry quick so it is easy to mark a crease on my lids. It's also somewhat irritating. I will not be purchasing again.

on 2/4/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Think Victoria's Secret makeup quality. This liquid eyeliner, while it comes with a very nicely manageable tip, is a very poor quality product. It smears, flakes and sticks stubbornly to my face as I try to clean it off with eye makeup remover. I don't have oily eyelids and I always wear a primer. Got it in black & blue,will be returning both.

on 1/26/2012 12:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice liquid liner, and that is coming from someone who HATES felt tip liquid liners! I far prefer to use brushes, but this one is different. It allows for a fine line if used only on the tip, or a thicker line by using the side. It lasts a long time with no flaking but washes off easily with face wash, unlike many other liquid liners I have used. I have only used the black, but am curious about other colors sense the pigments are so rich.

on 1/21/2012 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

HG. kind of cheap price-wise for a high end product but its amazing. it has a felt tip. it dries fast and is super easy to apply. also super easy to remove. its very black. everything i need in a liquid liner. i use this only on my upper lash line. easy to make thin or thick lines. definitley try this out. $11 at sephora.

on 1/18/2012 7:29:00 PM

For $10, I get an amazing product that goes on easy and stays on long. It doesn't smudge or flake on me and it dries fast on application. Overall, I simply love it and will repurchase!