December 22, 2014 | 1314 users online

Lip Gloss - The Body Shop - born lippy - strawberry

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by SophH

This smells great and does moisturise well but for NZ$16 it's a bit over the top. It gives your lips are slight sheen and a bit of colour but I think I'd rather buy a cheaper lipbalm.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by makikay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This one smells just as yummy as the watermelon one!
It moisturizes my lips, and it gives it a glossy red tint, I love it.
The pot lasts a long time too!

I don't usually like lipglosses you have to dip your fingers into, but I can live with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2008 4:43:00 AM More reviews by mingaling88

Yum this stuff smells soooo good!! It does an ok job of moisturizing my lips..so I won't repurchase this again..but the scent is sooo good..mmmmmm

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2008 3:16:00 AM More reviews by celineC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this lip balm! it's my second favorite scent next to the watermelon. this strawberry one gives a nice sheen and color to the lips and again it smells great. stays on for a fair amount of time and is natural to look at.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by VegasGlossJunkie

I lovvvvve this gloss, I've been buying it since I was a kid. It gives wonderful color and shine and smells awesome. It's a bit annoying to apply since it comes in a pot, but totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2008 10:20:00 AM More reviews by dancer56

I am completely addicted to this lip gloss. I love the smell, like strawberry candy. It's moisturizing, gives sheer colour, and smells amazing. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by fcb247

Great product. It provides moisture, color, and shine all in one. I do not know why people say this is sticky...it doesnt stick at all. It smells great and its really cheap. I live in San Francisco and its kinda cold right now, so it protects my lips from the elements. Go out and purchase it for yourself!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by mscaitlin

Delicious smell, but I find it does not help with my winter dry lips at all. Also, it doesn't last very long. I wouldn't buy it again, I much prefer something stronger and more effective (also cheaper) like Carmex.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2008 6:20:00 AM More reviews by midnight_plue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

pretty colour. smells sweet n nice.
and as a lipbalm it's not moisturizing enough. >_<

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Katie1987

Overall I would by this product again based on the price (only $6.95 AUD) and I like the smell of strawberries on my lips. I hate the packaging in a pot (gets under nails), it isnt very moisturising (in fact I find it abit drying), and its a bit sticky.