The Body Shop born lippy - strawberry

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus communis (Castor Oil), Lanolin, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Aroma, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower Oil), Fragaria vesca (Strawberry Extract), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Linalool, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140, CI 15850.

on 11/21/2008 2:02:00 PM

I like the color of this balm; it's my lips but better. It is drying, but I use a natural chapstick over it to seal in moisture. I've worn this to formal events before and it is long-lasting when paired with a good moisturizer.

on 9/2/2008 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is my go-to lip product when I want a natural look an only a little color on my lips.
I love the sheer red color and the strawberry smell is so yummy! =]
I think it feels really good too - not too think like a balm but not sticky like a lipgloss either.
I'm not sure I like that it comes in a pot though. Those squeeze tubes are easier to get the right amount of product from :)

on 8/13/2008 5:49:00 PM

This smells great and does moisturise well but for NZ$16 it's a bit over the top. It gives your lips are slight sheen and a bit of colour but I think I'd rather buy a cheaper lipbalm.

on 6/3/2008 11:03:00 PM

This one smells just as yummy as the watermelon one!
It moisturizes my lips, and it gives it a glossy red tint, I love it.
The pot lasts a long time too!

I don't usually like lipglosses you have to dip your fingers into, but I can live with this one.

on 5/23/2008 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Yum this stuff smells soooo good!! It does an ok job of moisturizing my lips..so I won't repurchase this again..but the scent is sooo good..mmmmmm

on 5/21/2008 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i love this lip balm! it's my second favorite scent next to the watermelon. this strawberry one gives a nice sheen and color to the lips and again it smells great. stays on for a fair amount of time and is natural to look at.

I lovvvvve this gloss, I've been buying it since I was a kid. It gives wonderful color and shine and smells awesome. It's a bit annoying to apply since it comes in a pot, but totally worth it.

on 2/27/2008 10:20:00 AM

I am completely addicted to this lip gloss. I love the smell, like strawberry candy. It's moisturizing, gives sheer colour, and smells amazing. HG!

on 2/21/2008 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great product. It provides moisture, color, and shine all in one. I do not know why people say this is sticky...it doesnt stick at all. It smells great and its really cheap. I live in San Francisco and its kinda cold right now, so it protects my lips from the elements. Go out and purchase it for yourself!!

on 2/3/2008 3:39:00 PM

Delicious smell, but I find it does not help with my winter dry lips at all. Also, it doesn't last very long. I wouldn't buy it again, I much prefer something stronger and more effective (also cheaper) like Carmex.

Recommended for Medium Skin