MAC #209 Eye liner

4.3

on 10/18/2009 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I loveeee this brush! I use this all the time with my blacktrack fluidline. With steady hands you can create the most precise line possible. If you want thickness, just put the brush sideways for it's thickness. Unlike the 210, it's more firm to use as an eyeliner brush (IMO).

on 9/22/2009 5:45:00 PM

I hate this brush , it's wayyyyy to thick to line my eyes . I should go for the 210 instead.

on 9/22/2009 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this brush. It makes it so easy to make a thin , thik line. I use it with Mac blacktrack Fluidline and it is amazing. I love that the bristles are so firm too.

on 8/1/2009 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't know why this is marketed as a liner brush- it does the thickest, dumbest looking lines ever! I have and love the 208 and the 210 (which is WAAAAY thinner than the 209)- they do better, thinner and more precise lines than the 209. Out of all of my MAC brushes, I this is the only one I regret purchasing.

on 6/21/2009 3:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This works great with fluidlines, I always use this for precision rather than an angled brush, they never works with small eyes.

on 6/20/2009 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great liner brush, and the only one I use with MAC's Fluidlines. It's soft, firm enough to create a smooth line, and the perfect width. I've had mine for a couple of years, and it's still got a lot of life left.

on 6/20/2009 1:38:00 PM

I use this to tightline with MAC's Fluidlines gel liners and find it very good for that purpose. It takes longer than a flat wide liner brush, but I find I have more control. It's appropriately stiff and of course because it is very high-quality the bristles never fray. I think liner brushes are very much a matter of personal preference and that you have to try a couple before you find the one that works for you... and this one works well for me!

on 6/15/2009 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My favorite brush ever for gel eyeliners!! Makes it so simple to make a thick line, thin line, winged eye - whatever you want, really. The bristles are very high quality, I've washed mine countless times and it looks like I just bought it. Very pleased with this buy, and if anything happens to it, I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/24/2009 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

i just bought this brush and couldn't be happier. all these years i thought i just couldn't line my eyes and it never occured to me that it could be my elf eyeliner brush wasn't good. so glad i bought it.....used with smashbox cream eyeliner in cavier and am loving life right now :)

on 5/13/2009 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this brush for applying eyeshadow below my lower eyelashes - easy to create the smoky eye this way. I also like to use 231 for this as well. I don't use the 209 brush for applying eyeliner because I think the bristles are a bit too soft. For applying eyeliner, I use 266 because the brush is slanted and makes for easy application with potted eyeliners.

Popular Makeup Brushes