July 22, 2014 | 1260 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #209 Eye liner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This works great with fluidlines, I always use this for precision rather than an angled brush, they never works with small eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great liner brush, and the only one I use with MAC's Fluidlines. It's soft, firm enough to create a smooth line, and the perfect width. I've had mine for a couple of years, and it's still got a lot of life left.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by maylias

I use this to tightline with MAC's Fluidlines gel liners and find it very good for that purpose. It takes longer than a flat wide liner brush, but I find I have more control. It's appropriately stiff and of course because it is very high-quality the bristles never fray. I think liner brushes are very much a matter of personal preference and that you have to try a couple before you find the one that works for you... and this one works well for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite brush ever for gel eyeliners!! Makes it so simple to make a thick line, thin line, winged eye - whatever you want, really. The bristles are very high quality, I've washed mine countless times and it looks like I just bought it. Very pleased with this buy, and if anything happens to it, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by mmakate418

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i just bought this brush and couldn't be happier. all these years i thought i just couldn't line my eyes and it never occured to me that it could be my elf eyeliner brush wasn't good. so glad i bought it.....used with smashbox cream eyeliner in cavier and am loving life right now :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this brush for applying eyeshadow below my lower eyelashes - easy to create the smoky eye this way. I also like to use 231 for this as well. I don't use the 209 brush for applying eyeliner because I think the bristles are a bit too soft. For applying eyeliner, I use 266 because the brush is slanted and makes for easy application with potted eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Narslover95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Exactly what I needed, as this is my first gel eyeliner. I have been using the technakohl's and have come out looking gothic trying to apply the color to be more vibrant. I recently discovered fluidline, and think it is the most intense pretty eyeliner. It looks like a pro did my makeup, so I guess it's foolproof. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by tigerkim345

nice :) can a apply a thin line or thick, can make wings easily, i use this for gel liners

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sarahkkelleher

Love this 209 for applying my fluid liners...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by stephiem

I love this brush. It reminds of a liquid liner brush but a little longer than the one in the MAC liquid liner which is good and it's a little softer too. It has a very fine tip and is absolutely perfect for applying fluid line.