MAC #209 Eye liner

4.3

on 9/22/2009 5:45:00 PM

I hate this brush , it's wayyyyy to thick to line my eyes . I should go for the 210 instead.

on 9/22/2009 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this brush. It makes it so easy to make a thin , thik line. I use it with Mac blacktrack Fluidline and it is amazing. I love that the bristles are so firm too.

on 8/1/2009 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't know why this is marketed as a liner brush- it does the thickest, dumbest looking lines ever! I have and love the 208 and the 210 (which is WAAAAY thinner than the 209)- they do better, thinner and more precise lines than the 209. Out of all of my MAC brushes, I this is the only one I regret purchasing.

on 6/21/2009 3:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This works great with fluidlines, I always use this for precision rather than an angled brush, they never works with small eyes.

on 6/20/2009 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great liner brush, and the only one I use with MAC's Fluidlines. It's soft, firm enough to create a smooth line, and the perfect width. I've had mine for a couple of years, and it's still got a lot of life left.

on 6/20/2009 1:38:00 PM

I use this to tightline with MAC's Fluidlines gel liners and find it very good for that purpose. It takes longer than a flat wide liner brush, but I find I have more control. It's appropriately stiff and of course because it is very high-quality the bristles never fray. I think liner brushes are very much a matter of personal preference and that you have to try a couple before you find the one that works for you... and this one works well for me!

on 6/15/2009 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My favorite brush ever for gel eyeliners!! Makes it so simple to make a thick line, thin line, winged eye - whatever you want, really. The bristles are very high quality, I've washed mine countless times and it looks like I just bought it. Very pleased with this buy, and if anything happens to it, I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/24/2009 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

i just bought this brush and couldn't be happier. all these years i thought i just couldn't line my eyes and it never occured to me that it could be my elf eyeliner brush wasn't good. so glad i bought it.....used with smashbox cream eyeliner in cavier and am loving life right now :)

on 5/13/2009 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this brush for applying eyeshadow below my lower eyelashes - easy to create the smoky eye this way. I also like to use 231 for this as well. I don't use the 209 brush for applying eyeliner because I think the bristles are a bit too soft. For applying eyeliner, I use 266 because the brush is slanted and makes for easy application with potted eyeliners.

on 3/20/2009 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Exactly what I needed, as this is my first gel eyeliner. I have been using the technakohl's and have come out looking gothic trying to apply the color to be more vibrant. I recently discovered fluidline, and think it is the most intense pretty eyeliner. It looks like a pro did my makeup, so I guess it's foolproof. LOVE IT!

Top Rated MAC Products