December 27, 2014 | 1853 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by dmj211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this scrub probably 10 times! I`ve never really tried too many different facial scrubs and washes besides the other St Ives scrubs and cleansers. I love all of them, it is my HG face wash. I have senstive skin so i cant use it every day. Ive never had too many Pimples, so im not sure about that aspect, but it keeps them at bay. Definitely buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Daliladida

I love this Apricot scrub by St Ives!!!!!
I've been using this product for at least a year now and still love it!
I've gone through so many skin care products from suffering with moderate acne when I was in high school. Whole sets from expensive brands like Clinique and everything you could imagine.
Honestly I hardly even have a skincare regime anymore. Makeup wipes along with this scrub are all that I use now and it does really prevent pimples and blackheads. Obviously I still get the occasional pimple here and there or a couple when I switch makeup brands or accidentally sleep with my makeup on (which I HATE but if I've had a big night it happens sometimes).
I use this scrub twice a day in the morning and at night. It smells really lovely and because it does have the beads in it - you only need to rub it into your face lightly in small circular motions.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! I don't see the reason behind except for microtears but I don't use it as a facial scrub but a body scrub, I get horrible acne on my back, almost like boils until I started using this! After the first use on my body I noticed the redness was gone and in a few hours my spots were gone! I always stock up when it's on sale (have 3 spare ones in my draw) apply a generous amount all over your body and then wash with your body wash and it'll feel AMAZING! Perfect, I'll keep buying this body scrub as long as I can, it makes me glow, gets rid of acne on my back, and makes my overall skin looks so nice! Not to mention how cheap it is and how much you get! (Wouldn't use on my face as it's too rough, those of you who use on their faces should try on their body and you WONT regret it!) 100% recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Boborian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product didn't do much for me besides the usual scrubbing. It didn't really combat breakouts or blackheads and so I will not be repurchasing this item.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

always use this or the regular one as my scrub, does not break me out wen I use it every other day, so much better than other drugstore brands like clean and clear, Neutrogena...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by incrediK

I used this for a while back in the 90's. I still have little broken blood vessels from it. Also, the grit clogged up the bathroom sink drain badly.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by sleepsucks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It causes microtears in your skin.

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by serenitea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was nice and all but after the next few days of using it, my face started to break out even more than it has before I wore it. I now have breakouts on places I've never had before.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Erickat90

Love this scrub! I use it every night after I have cleansed my face with my Clarisonic Mia. The scrub may be kind of harsh for people with sensitive skin. So be very gentle when using this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by mandapanda01

I love this scrub! It smells great, makes my skin so smooth, and really does help with my breakouts. I use this twice a week when I'm in the shower. I'd recommend using this after you've cleansed your face for the best results. The next morning my face is like baby and makeup goes on fantastic. Be careful because this could be too harsh for sensitive skin, so make sure to rub in gently! I love this and I think everyone should use it :-D