September 19, 2014 | 974 users online

Cleansers - Decleor - Cleansing Milk

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Eynav

good product, gentle for the skin and smells good

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by miriamhamilton

really really nice for sensible skin,i love it and it cleanses very well.relly good for all skin type and is all natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 5:28:00 AM More reviews by cyau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

very luxurious, gentle and works well to clean, soften and freshen. smells great too. does not overly strip away face's natural oils that make your skin extra dry and tight like many other cleansers. can be used as to take out light makeup which proves its gentle and cleans well but not too harsh on the skin. however, if you have heavy make up on use a actual eye makeup remover first and top it off with this and it will be perfect, removing and cleaning all excess dirt and makeup. I have dry/normal skin and this cleanser works perfect for me in the dry weather. love this cleanser. best ever yet. however, it is a bit pricey considering daily use. consumed very quickly. Thats why i've been settling for philsophy's purity cleanser which is not great, just ok, does its job and contains a lot that will last long. However, i think i will go back to this one especially during winter months. nothing compares to this cleanser. a-must-try for people with dry skin or concerned with dryness of skin due to weather. definitely should be much more popular on here once people actually try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 5:40:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

My everyday cleanser! I had terible skin before I started using Decleor and MD formulations. This has really helped my skin clear up, now it`s pretty perfect. Use it before tonifying lotion and follow up with Facial lotion and Moisture Defense antioxidant lotion from MD formulations. My skin has never looked better! Declčor is a great brand, their products don`t contain bad ingredients. Definately worth the money! Will repurchase over and over again.

Ps: And to the people who didn`t think this removed mascara properly.. this is not supposed to be used as an eyemakeup remover!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 5:06:00 AM More reviews by cemjay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For me this is a good make-up remover only as it does not clean my skin as I like cleansers to as I have oily/combination skin. It only removes surface stuff and does not deep clean enough for me, hence I bought it solely as a make-up remover. I tried using damp cotton wool and using this on damp skin but that does not work. This product must be applied to dry skin and removed with a dry tissue or cotton pad, then it works well. It smells light, floral and clean. Its not too thin nor too thick consistency and the flip top bottle makes for easy application. 200ml size bottle should last me for 9months+ easily. I give it 3 lippies overall as it does not "melt" mascara (I don't wear waterproof, just many layers) as easily as I would like as I think it is too gentle (not that its a bad thing lol). For this reason I won't repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shocks01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser and agree wholeheartedly with the reviewer below this leaves your skin very soft and removes makeup effortlessly. I love the whole Decleor line and have seen my skin improve no end since using it. This also seems to help calm the redness in my skin even when I wipe with damp cotton wool (which) usually leaves my skin red).Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by littleliverbird

I needed a cleanser that would take off all my make up including macara, and after trying several cleansers including La mer, Chanel and Clinique, I tried Decleor as I am in the midst of a Decleor love affair! I think this cleanser is great. It cleanses beautifully and removes ALL my make up without rubbing or drying out the skin and it leaves your face so soft and smooth. It has never broken my skin out and I have very reactive skin. I would highly recommend this as well as the toner, which is also great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2006 6:42:00 AM More reviews by waterlily26

This is a milky cleanser that melts onto skin,it is v gentle and removes face make-up easily.I love decleor cos they contain high amounts of plant extracts.It smells naturally beautiful,feels luxurious,more like a spa treatment than a cleanser,the only downside is that my face didn't feel clean afterwards.It is not cheap but considering the large size,it is good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 7:46:00 PM More reviews by LibraryD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product ... a very gentle & thorough cleanser. It is lightly scented and very thin, but a little goes a long way so I didn't go through it too quickly (which is good since the price is a little steep). My skin has some slight redness and I found that this had a calming effect on it. I will probably be purchasing this again, but not regularly because of the price -- it is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 7:24:00 AM More reviews by mariea

This is the perfect, gentle cleansing milk! Leaves my face feeling smooth and silky. I have very sensitive skin and this cleansses without irritating - a definite plus for me!

And yes, I have found it to clean thoroughly. It took some getting used to - I've always been a "scrub it clean" kind of girl. This is especially wonderful in winter and has helped me control the usual winter peeling.