October 22, 2014 | 1649 users online

Scrubs - Origins - Modern Friction

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Agrenne1

DD tried this and it works wonderful! No more tiny bumps on her nose...last step before going to an aesthetician....wahoo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

I love this product, it leaves my skin soft and glowing. I don't exfoliate regularly but when I do this makes my skin feel amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this scrub. I don't find it at all harsh. I use it at least once a week. I use it on dry to damp skin and get the smoothest skin after that feels so clean and fresh. I don't have any allergic reation and it doesn't break me out. I love it. I don't think this has any rough particles like the apricot scrubs that can actually scratch your skin and the gooey texture really isn't all that bad. I will definitely repurchase even though it is a bit pricey. I do prefer their old packaging that was in a container than the tube that it is in now. I have no problems with this product what so ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by pkkatalina

Received a sample of this, as a cleanser it is gentle to the skin. As an exfoliator, nah, just not enough. I wouldn't buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by violet27

LOVE this stuff. I have very sensitive skin, and other scrubs just don't cut it. I use this once a week on my face and neck. I find it really effective to put it on my skin dry, gently massage for about 30 seconds, and then rinse off. If your skin is super sensitive, the packaging recommends using it on wet skin instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by SheGlowsPale

Probably the best scrub I've used. I typically hate scrubs because they scratch my skin instead of actually scrub it. What I love about this is the particles inside aren't granular they are spherical so they can't cut at the skin. It's still an aggressive scrub yes, but not harsh in the fact that it cuts your skin. You can use it three way - dry (most aggressive), wet (slightly less aggressive), or mix it with your cleanser (most gentle but still effective). I use it dry and it makes my skin look amazing for the next few days, my mu goes on so much smoother, all my other skincare sinks in easier, and I just look more radiant then usual. There is a lot of citrus/lemon oil in it so if you have extremely sensitive skin there is a chance it might burn so be careful..and don't EVER get it in your eyes (and really, you should already know not to put a scrub near your eyes to begin with) It is pricey but supposedly if you use the directed amount it will last almost a year (however, I like to use a lot, it just doesn't feel as good if I'm only using a pea size or so, but thats my own preference, if used as directed it really is worth the investment)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very gentle exfoliator, I highly recommend it for sensitive skin. It has very soft granules and are non irritating. I really did like it, but I want something that will exfoliate much stronger and it's a bit too gentle. I wouldn't repurchase because I found it to be too expensive for being an average product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by ThatOneGirl1021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is like an apricot scrub...but harsher. The particles that make up the friction are rough.

When I started using it, i thought it would be like an OTC apricot scrub ( St. Ives, Target brand, etc.). I started using it maybe once or twice a week. This was too many times a week...because my skin started to break out more and more because the bits in the scrub were causing small nicks in my face, which then became pimples.

I won't be using this product ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by stylesnburberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this product as a gift. I'm not really big on origins. Anyways I gave a shot at it. This consistency is different, it is gooey and reminds me of play doh. To get the best result when using this product, scoop a generous amount nd put in on your dry face. Use small circular motion and then of couse wash it off. I read in some reviews that people use a tiny bit at a time, I say if you paid for a product whether its expensive or not you should use it to get the best reults possible. My skin feels smooth after I use this product. I like, but not enough to puchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by BreeBee

Is it me or does this stuff smell like Froot Loops? o.O

...haha anyway, I have combination/oily skin and when I use the teeniest-tiny amount (because its so darn expensive) it makes my skin look luminous, doesn't dry it out and it feels quite smooth<3 My pores have gotten smaller as well! I tried it out b/c a friend had a sample, but after the results I got, I had to get myself the full-sized bottle. I'm use to St.Ives Apricot scrub, which doesn't have impressive results like this scrub..I'm giving this product four lippies b/c this stuff is good yes, but $37.50 for a scrub? Thats a bit steep....