Origins Modern Friction

3.8

Aqueous infusion; rosa damascena (rose) flower; oryza sativa (rice) starch; sodium laureth sulfate; glycerin; cocamide mea; flycol disterate; acylates copolymer; pentylene flycol; polysorbate 20; essential oils (olea); citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot); citrus limon (lemon); cucumis sativus (cucumber); cinnamomum camphora (shiu); litsea cubeba; citrus aurantium (petitgrain); ocimum basilicum (basil); citral; linalool; benzyl salicylate; limonene and mentha piperita (peppermint), aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice; scutellaria baicalensis; pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract; cucumis sativa (cucumber) fruit extract; textrahexyldecyl (vitamin C) ascorbate; butylene glycol; hexylene glycol; sodium cocate; caprylyl glycol; sodium sulfate; hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; sodium chloride; laureth-2; tetradibutyl pentaerithityl hydroxyhydrocinnamate; edta; disodium edta; trisodium hedta; methylchlorosothiazolinone; methylisothiazolinone; sodium benzoate; penoxyethanaol; titanium dioxide (ci 7789).

on 1/1/2012 8:50:00 AM

My sister gave me a sample of this product that she'd got when she bought some Origins stuff for herself. I like it a lot, because it's finer than most scrubs, which can be harsh. I'd got to the stage where I was using only chemical exfoliants rather than the crushed-shell type as they seemed too hard on my skin. This also smells fab. My only 'no-no' is that if you get it in your eyes, it stings!! I have read a review elsewhere for the product saying that some users have found it better than an in-clinic microdermabrasion treatment, which must be good!

on 12/30/2011 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Love this scrub. It makes the skin soft as a baby. It's like a spa in the shower. Smells great and doesn't makes the skin red or blotchy. Just calmed and deep cleaned. Great product!

on 12/28/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I just got this as a sample but yet have to purchase the full bottle. I really like this. It makes my face so smooth right after using it. I apply this on dry skin first then I splash a bit of water on my hands then rub it gently. iI find this gets the best results.

This product is a bit expensive but If I were to buy the whole bottle I can imagine it lasting for at least a year as you need so little of it for the face. It's worth every penny in my opinion.

on 12/25/2011 10:01:00 PM

DD tried this and it works wonderful! No more tiny bumps on her nose...last step before going to an aesthetician....wahoo!!

on 11/14/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product, it leaves my skin soft and glowing. I don't exfoliate regularly but when I do this makes my skin feel amazing.

on 11/10/2011 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this scrub. I don't find it at all harsh. I use it at least once a week. I use it on dry to damp skin and get the smoothest skin after that feels so clean and fresh. I don't have any allergic reation and it doesn't break me out. I love it. I don't think this has any rough particles like the apricot scrubs that can actually scratch your skin and the gooey texture really isn't all that bad. I will definitely repurchase even though it is a bit pricey. I do prefer their old packaging that was in a container than the tube that it is in now. I have no problems with this product what so ever.

on 11/9/2011 3:45:00 PM

Received a sample of this, as a cleanser it is gentle to the skin. As an exfoliator, nah, just not enough. I wouldn't buy this.

on 10/26/2011 11:10:00 AM

LOVE this stuff. I have very sensitive skin, and other scrubs just don't cut it. I use this once a week on my face and neck. I find it really effective to put it on my skin dry, gently massage for about 30 seconds, and then rinse off. If your skin is super sensitive, the packaging recommends using it on wet skin instead.

on 10/6/2011 7:31:00 PM

Probably the best scrub I've used. I typically hate scrubs because they scratch my skin instead of actually scrub it. What I love about this is the particles inside aren't granular they are spherical so they can't cut at the skin. It's still an aggressive scrub yes, but not harsh in the fact that it cuts your skin. You can use it three way - dry (most aggressive), wet (slightly less aggressive), or mix it with your cleanser (most gentle but still effective). I use it dry and it makes my skin look amazing for the next few days, my mu goes on so much smoother, all my other skincare sinks in easier, and I just look more radiant then usual. There is a lot of citrus/lemon oil in it so if you have extremely sensitive skin there is a chance it might burn so be careful..and don't EVER get it in your eyes (and really, you should already know not to put a scrub near your eyes to begin with) It is pricey but supposedly if you use the directed amount it will last almost a year (however, I like to use a lot, it just doesn't feel as good if I'm only using a pea size or so, but thats my own preference, if used as directed it really is worth the investment)

on 10/1/2011 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very gentle exfoliator, I highly recommend it for sensitive skin. It has very soft granules and are non irritating. I really did like it, but I want something that will exfoliate much stronger and it's a bit too gentle. I wouldn't repurchase because I found it to be too expensive for being an average product.