January 31, 2015 | 1960 users online

Scrubs - Origins - Modern Friction

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this scrub. It makes the skin soft as a baby. It's like a spa in the shower. Smells great and doesn't makes the skin red or blotchy. Just calmed and deep cleaned. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Cayla29S

I just got this as a sample but yet have to purchase the full bottle. I really like this. It makes my face so smooth right after using it. I apply this on dry skin first then I splash a bit of water on my hands then rub it gently. iI find this gets the best results.

This product is a bit expensive but If I were to buy the whole bottle I can imagine it lasting for at least a year as you need so little of it for the face. It's worth every penny in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Agrenne1

DD tried this and it works wonderful! No more tiny bumps on her nose...last step before going to an aesthetician....wahoo!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

I love this product, it leaves my skin soft and glowing. I don't exfoliate regularly but when I do this makes my skin feel amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this scrub. I don't find it at all harsh. I use it at least once a week. I use it on dry to damp skin and get the smoothest skin after that feels so clean and fresh. I don't have any allergic reation and it doesn't break me out. I love it. I don't think this has any rough particles like the apricot scrubs that can actually scratch your skin and the gooey texture really isn't all that bad. I will definitely repurchase even though it is a bit pricey. I do prefer their old packaging that was in a container than the tube that it is in now. I have no problems with this product what so ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by pkkatalina

Received a sample of this, as a cleanser it is gentle to the skin. As an exfoliator, nah, just not enough. I wouldn't buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by violet27

LOVE this stuff. I have very sensitive skin, and other scrubs just don't cut it. I use this once a week on my face and neck. I find it really effective to put it on my skin dry, gently massage for about 30 seconds, and then rinse off. If your skin is super sensitive, the packaging recommends using it on wet skin instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by SheGlowsPale

Probably the best scrub I've used. I typically hate scrubs because they scratch my skin instead of actually scrub it. What I love about this is the particles inside aren't granular they are spherical so they can't cut at the skin. It's still an aggressive scrub yes, but not harsh in the fact that it cuts your skin. You can use it three way - dry (most aggressive), wet (slightly less aggressive), or mix it with your cleanser (most gentle but still effective). I use it dry and it makes my skin look amazing for the next few days, my mu goes on so much smoother, all my other skincare sinks in easier, and I just look more radiant then usual. There is a lot of citrus/lemon oil in it so if you have extremely sensitive skin there is a chance it might burn so be careful..and don't EVER get it in your eyes (and really, you should already know not to put a scrub near your eyes to begin with) It is pricey but supposedly if you use the directed amount it will last almost a year (however, I like to use a lot, it just doesn't feel as good if I'm only using a pea size or so, but thats my own preference, if used as directed it really is worth the investment)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very gentle exfoliator, I highly recommend it for sensitive skin. It has very soft granules and are non irritating. I really did like it, but I want something that will exfoliate much stronger and it's a bit too gentle. I wouldn't repurchase because I found it to be too expensive for being an average product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by ThatOneGirl1021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is like an apricot scrub...but harsher. The particles that make up the friction are rough.

When I started using it, i thought it would be like an OTC apricot scrub ( St. Ives, Target brand, etc.). I started using it maybe once or twice a week. This was too many times a week...because my skin started to break out more and more because the bits in the scrub were causing small nicks in my face, which then became pimples.

I won't be using this product ever again.