October 24, 2014 | 1856 users online

Mascara - Canmake - Eyelash Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 5:43:00 AM More reviews by brend

I have thick and long lashes, but being greedy, I want them thickER and longER. Hehe. I heard about Talika from a friend who swears it works, and I was contemplating making a purchase. Luckily, I saw this at the pharmacy and at S$10 compared to S$60, who could refuse? At the dirt cheap price, I didn't expect it to actually work though..but I figured if it did, then a big yay! And it DOES work. So try this out before you splurge on Talika. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This made my asian lashes thicker and longer. Not to mention, it made them less prone to falling out, in other words, more lashes! I seriously have a lot more lashes now and never any bald spots after using this. Must try! much better than Talika and Mavala. Tried them both. Both useless.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2007 12:46:00 AM More reviews by gingerschnapps

This nifty little wand is a must-have for sparse-lashed gals out there. Thanks to overenthusiastic crimping, my lashes started falling like nobody's business, leaving a bald patch in the middle of my lashline. II was considering between Talika Lipocils and said product, and decided to get the latter based on the raves here. I faithfully applied it twice a day for two weeks. And saw results by the 3rd :-) my lashes looked more luscious, felt crisp & thick(if u noe what i mean) and..little hairs started growing in the bald patch! Hurrah to this little gem.

At SGD12.90 a pop, it's rather good value. I wouldnt want to splurge on Talika after this. Grab this if u come to Singapore at John Little outlets.

Tip: Wiggle wand from the roots all the way up.Do it for 2 weeks like me.In no time, those lashes regain their wicked splendour. But don't use this as a mascara primer. It makes heavy Asian lashes flop..and lose the curl.This product works best on clean, bare lashes.

Consider it a nightime treatment for lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ririan

I use mascara everyday and recently, I started using an electric lash curler. so you can imagine how brittle and limp my lashes has become. I decided to try a lash essence ... I chanced upon this product at a local drug store selling at less than SGD$10 (20% discount), so I said why not. Initially I use it every day twice a day and realised nothing happened, I thought well this is such a cheap product so cant expect much from it. so I started using just once a day after that initial two weeks to finish it so that I can get another lash essence... and in the recent week, I realised my lashes are actually longer!!! it also feel tougher when I touch it ... amazing!!! for such a cheap price, I have picked up a gem!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2005 10:23:00 PM More reviews by julianrei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really know what to make of this product. It seems to me like a very watery, clear mascara with a distinct alcohol scent. My lashes did look better separated but they don't look lusher. Well, it's only been a week, and i'll update this post.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 4:55:00 AM More reviews by AlasseMinyatur

I agree with the reviewers here. It actually lengthens and not just appear longer. I've forgotten how long it took me but it wasn't that long at all. I would definitely buy again. Whatmore is that it's so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 1:46:00 AM More reviews by chawu

It really works!!b4 i m thinking of buying this or DHC eyelash tonic,but considering the price,it just costs half of that from DHC,so finally i choose this one. my lower lashes r obviously longer n more than b4,such a miracle!!(b4 there r nearly no lashes)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 4:33:00 AM More reviews by sofysophia

the best eyelash repair essence i have tried by far. i applied it on the lashes of my right eye only since my lashes on right eye are more sparse compared to left eye. and im glad to say, after about a month of using the product, now my right eyelashes appear to be much stronger and longer. people say the other product 'brow and eyelash treatment' is the advanced version of this one... i cant wait to try! if that one didnt end up beating this one, i will up my rating to five.

EDIT: it worked, but i just can't keep it up. it takes too much time to apply and im lazy. im giving up. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2004 11:31:00 AM More reviews by patpatpat

This is a miracle product! If you are lucky enough to live in a region where they sell this then definitely get yourself one! So what's so miraculous about it? The package is all in Japanese but the sales lady told me it 'makes your lashes longer and thicker'. Well, you might say that is true for most good mascaras but the difference is: it actually makes them longer and thicker and not just appear longer and thicker!! It comes in a small light blue mascara container and the essence is clear. It works by nourishing your lashes. There is another brand on the market called Zino, a Spanish make I believe, and it's 3 times more expensive than this, but apparently this works much better. I've only used it 2 weeks and my lashes are significantly longer and thicker! A few of my lower lashes are as long as my upper lashes and my upper lashes were very long to begin with! I wonder how much longer and thicker they can grow... Anyway, at 48 hk dollars it's definitely worth giving it a try. I will definitely repurchase, if not for myself then for all my short lashed friends!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No