December 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by saharajordana

I have tried many concealers, from cheap to more expensive, and I find that this concealer is the best for me! I apply it with my ring finger, I find that the result looks more natural than applying with a brush. Then I set everything with some loose powder. Make sure you use an eye cream before applying the concealer to avoid drying effect. It has a VERY natural finish, it litteraly melts into my skin. It is a little bit expensive but I find that it's worth it because of the product's quality and it lasts long if you use it only for the eyes (like about 10 months in my case).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by harmony888

I took this concealer for granted for years. Until I started trying cheap drugstore and other dept store concealers..I redicovered this again. My mom used to buy this for me back in high school and I never payed attention to it much! BUT I realized Lancome's dual finish and this concealer are the best to match skintone and easy application!! I'm sticking to what I know works!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer!! I am a major concealer addict and will try literally any concealer once. With that being said, I have had a lot of experiences with very bad concealers and was struggling to find one that was perfect for me. The problem is my undereye area is a weird texture, kind of like crepey and with a little bit of chicken-skin. Also, I have a crease under each of my eyes. For my face, I am combo skinned but I also have flakes. So basically, I need a concealer that is hydrating, but won't slip off my face, sink into my crease, or cling to dry areas. This is the one. I can use this under my eyes and on my face. I like that because then I do not have to use 2 separate products. This dries to a soft matte finish, yet it is very hydrating which was strange for me, a lot of concealers I tried were greasy and oily and clung to dry areas. This lasts all day and for the price you really do get a lot of product! Half an oz! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a really good concealer! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This concealer gives an awesome coverage. I have the sample size so can't really critique the packaging or price. The shade I have is not suitable for me yet is ideal for my daughter. Would definitely consider purchasing in a more suitable shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Lesliemh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have VERY dark shadows both below and above my eyes that contrast extremely with my lighter skin tone, and this is THE BEST coverage I've found so far!

It completely evens out the discoloration around my eyes and blends well and easily. Even though the coverage is excellent, it still feels light and doesn't turn flaky or sit in creases. It lasts a long time and can be worn without any other makeup and still blends naturally. It also works well as a light concealer for anything else you might want to even out.

I use the Waterproof version in Light Buff and it is a perfect match for me.

This is one product that I wouldn't want to be without! I will continue to purchase it - and keep an extra one on hand!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great product! It's nice and creamy, and gives great coverage. Even though it's a bit pricey to be honest, it's totally worth buying because it still stayed on my face from six in the morning all the way to seven. It made myself more approachable and alive (because I naturally look like a zombie in the morning). So if you are willing to spend a bit of money on it, go for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

I am in love with this product b/c it actually covers my dark circles and blemishes, if I happen to have any. Further, it doesn't dry my sensitive skin and doesn't feel heavy. Staying power is great. I don't like packaging much as it doesn't allow you to use the product till the last drop, considering this concealer is quite expensive. I am on my 6th tube and will continue using.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great concealer in that it doesn't crease easily if set with loose powder. I doubt anything could cover my dark circles on fair skin but this looks natural if used over foundation (I use Clair II). If there was a pinkier shade I'd use it with tinted moisteriser and powder foundation but for that shade match I have to go to MUFE. Until I discover another as long lasting though, this is it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've tried other liquid concealers such as MAC and Smashbox and this one is way better. Although it is more expensive, it is actually a better value because you get a lot more product.

My skin is so pale that my under-eye area is transparent. Therefore, I have really obvious dark circles that no amount of sleep will fix.

This concealer doesn't magically make my dark circles disappear (I don't think that ANY product could accomplish that!) but it does make them less prominent in a way that looks natural and not dry or cakey.

I have shade Porcelaine I and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It's difficult to find a concealer that isn't too dark/orange.

I will keep using this unless somebody recommends something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by carltonbp

I got this because the lightest shade is suitable for NC/NW 15 people. On the front of the box and on the actual product nowhere does it say 'eye' it does on the back of the box however spotted too late for me.
Cost 21. Ouch but you do get 15ml
Pros
Good colour range
Goes on matte but not drying
You get 15ml
Doesn't show up when you apply blusher or powder over it which I find most concealers do however....
Cons
It's at best got the coverage of a medium foundation hence it doesn't show up a little darker when you cover it because it's not really a concealer.
So coverage is poor and gets worse within an hour seemingly absorbed into the skin leaving you with very little left.
So what do you do with it, can't throw it away at that price. It doesn't conceal for long and then only for the palest of acne scars or under eye bags. But then if you have such great skin why would you need this. I have found a use and that's touch ups during the day. Most concealers when you re-touch say at lunchtime over make up you put on that morning doesn't go on very well, this does and because you're putting it over existing makeup you get greater coverage.
Summary
Poor coverage and doesn't last, good colour for pale skins, good for make-up touch-ups little else.