April 18, 2014 | 2032 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by jennifercheng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product when it was on sale, and I'm glad I did. It is really light and non-greasy. I enjoy the generous size bottle. I have extremely dry hands, and it feels a lot softer after one use. My only problem is it doesn't last that long for me that is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lemonfresh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Every winter, my hands get terribly dry, but this time it started in the fall--they were painful all the time and cracked easily. There was even a weird scaly patch on the side of one index finger where it met the thumb. The lotions I had been using weren't working, so I gave this a try without even looking at its reviews on Makeupalley. After a few days of just one application a day at bedtime, the difference was noticeable, and that patch is gone. I usually like to try different beauty products, but this one is definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by pattyinop

This cream is fantastic. Sinks in and doesn't feel greasy or tacky- just soft skin. I wish the tube was bigger, we use it all the time. I purchased the lotion because it comes in a big bottle, but it is no where near as good as the cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by katzy619

I love this hand cream! I work in a hospital so I'm constantly washing and sanitizing my hands with alcohol hand wash in between patients. This has left my hands very dry and prone to cuts.
I read about Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme on MUA and went to get a tube right after work this morning. I have used this cream twice today and you won't even believe what a difference it has already made. It's fragrance free, non-greasy, and absorbs so quickly. I almost feel like there's a protective coat over my hands several hours after using this cream. I love it.
I think I'll be getting a few more tubes of this to stock up. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Onychophora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hands always used to crack and bleed during the winter--but not since I found this. This is easily the most moisturizing lotion I've found, and not greasy--so I can put it on and just get right back to work without worrying about leaving grease spots on my paperwork. Wonderful stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ItsAWrap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thank God for this product. My hands are so dry they are cracked and near bleeding. Nothing helps but this hand cream. It feels amazing going on, instant relief. No fragrance to irritate the cuts and it's not greasy like some Eucerin products. I just wish it was in a bigger tube. This has saved my moisture starved hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lilmama51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is good stuff. Non greasy. My hands looked better after 2 days of use, less red and dry. Only down side was I had to put it on fairly often but I'm always working with my hands and washing so that's true of most hands creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this on Sunday and I fell in love. I practically went through my sample in a few days. My hands were extremely dry (change in weather and lots of hand washing and dish washing) This makes them so soft and it is truly non-greasy. It absorbs almost immediately. Amazing stuff. I think it's a little expensive given the size of the bottle (I paid almost $5 for it) and judging by how fast I went through the sample, I think I am going to be going through a lot of this during the winter. For how fast it absorbs and how soft my hands are, the price is worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by ickdragon

I tried this product over the course of 2 weeks and in the end, I pawned it off to my Mom. I purchased Eucerin's PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme after reading user review and thought *hopefully* that finally, I may have found a lotion that can help my chronically dry hands. , but also because I'm running out of drug store options for hand cream. The tube snaps shut tightly and travels well in purses. The lotion sinks in quickly, but not completely. There was a weird residue left on my hands that I can only equate to a slightly greasy/slightly "cotton ball" feeling. Whatever it was, it was weird. I found myself having to reapply literally after every hand washing, even though the packaging promised it would last through a few rounds. After the lotion being on my skin for a short while, my hands would feel like they needed a new application even though I could still feel the weird residue left behind.

I guess just not the right product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by asiabodasia

I work in food service, so I wash my hands about one thousand times a day and use a lot of bleach water on top of that. They were becoming very dry, especially around the cuticle area which led to a lot of peeling and pain. I picked some of this up just to try it and I'm SO glad I did! I've only been using it for two days but it's already made a world of difference. It's not greasy and my skin just sucks it up. It's not like other lotions where you have to keep reapplying it to keep the soft skin feeling - it lasts and lasts and lasts and seems to actually cure dry skin instead of just treating it for awhile. A+ for this product!