April 18, 2014 | 1299 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by tahitian11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this bronzer! I just bought my 2nd compact and the first one lasted me 2 yrs! A little goes a long way, and I get SO many compliments when I wear this, about how great my skin looks and how I'm glowing. It's a very believeable, natural color, not orange or shimmery in the least bit, works well with my daily blush (MAC Melba). I was very afraid to wear bronzers before I tried this, but now I feel naked without it. Stays put for majority of the day and gives you that 'healthy' glow year round. I'm mixed Asian/German, with fair to medium OLIVE skin, and in Bobbi Brown foundation I'm Beige, if that helps anyone. Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well this is new... usually bronzers tend to look orange on me, but this one makes me look red... more like a sunburn than the pretty glow I was hoping for.The search for HG bronzer continues!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by browncando

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im NC20 or 25 when I dont self tan and NC25-30 (depending on how many self tan layers i use) when I do. this bronzer looks good either way. I'm starting to hit pan now, so thats a seal of excellence coming from me :)
Not in the least bit orange, and a great smooth texture. I love to use it as a base blush with just a touch on my temples, etc. On me,,probably because I'm more oily..it wears a bit deeper after a couple hours, so I just apply a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by daisy888

I have recently been searching for a good bronzer to complement my slightly tanned olive skin. Funny thing is, I had this bronzer sitting in my make up drawer and not quite sure why i didn't try it recently! So after trying Stila, Tarte, Cargo, MAC and Benefit, I pulled this out again and turns out, I've got the best bronzer already!!! This is a very easy to wear neutral brown shade. Not orangey and not too pink and goes on very natural. And the best thing is that even though it's matte, it doesn't look flat like Benefit's Hoola, just adds a nice touch of warm colour. The others mentioned above were all too shimmery (except for Stila, and i'm not liking the SPF thing in the newly formulated Stila Sun) and as a woman in her 30's, shimmer all over the face is not a pleasant sight (IMO anyway!). For reference, I have light olive skin, NC25. This is now my go to bronzer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 2:34:00 AM More reviews by justapeekn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE bronzer.!! Ive tried lots of kinds..from high end to low end. This is my favorite I think. (though there may be a close secondI have yet to try) I love that its non shimmery. I can add a touch of shimmer on the top of my cheek bone/optic bone if I so choose to do so.
This is not orange in the least...BUT doesn't look dirty or muddy like can happen with non orange hue bronzers. (so , i have found anyways)
I'm N25 in mac..if that helps anyone.

ps ..you dont need to use a lot for it to look good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 4:35:00 PM More reviews by AbbyDodson

HG! My first one of these lasted 2 years! This looks so so natural-not "shimmery" or anything like that. (If you want shimmer add a shimmerbrick). I wear this everyday and is a major staple! LOVE THIS STUFF!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by RinoaHeartilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm of mixed heritage and NO bronzer looked natural on me until this one. It really looks like the sun kissed me and nothing like powder or sparkle crap, it looks like my skin. When a guy who knew me since childhood asked "where did you get the tan?" I truly knew this bronzer was TEH WIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by dmd1

An enthusiastic two thumbs up for this bronzer! I have recently been on a quest to find the perfect bronzer. I have tried (and returned) many, both high-end and drugstore, and I can honestly say the Bobbi Brown's is the best matte bronzer on the market! (I don't like shimmery bronzers). It gives a really natural, believable sun-kissed looked. It never looks "orangey" or fake. I find I can wear it alone, or with a separate blush on the apples of my cheeks for a "pop" of color. I rarely get this excited about a beauty product - I guess I'm a little jaded. Although it's expensive, I can see this lasting a very, very long time, since you only need a light hand to get great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by RainWhenIDie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best bronzers out there! I have been using this for years and it is great...looks so natural.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by TerriRB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutly love this bronzer! This was the first bronzer I ever tried and it is great. I have yellow/olive (asian)and toned normal/dry skin. It is more expensive at first but it lasts FOREVER so I think that the price is worth it. I used it every day for like 2 years until I finally ran into the bottom of the pan. I have clear skin and just use this and some eye makeup for my daily routine and this bronzer gives such a natural healthy glow, I feel pasty without it. At first glance in the pan the colour looked very light to me. But when applied the colour is not too orange or too brown but that right amount of colour to give a sunkissed look. It can be layered as much as you want w/o looking dirty or muddy. The second most important quality besides color is how long the product lasts to make it worth the price. Well this bronzer lasts all day on your face w/o requiring touchups throughout the day. This bronzer is the BEST cant wait to repurchase again!