November 23, 2014 | 1988 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by coolbabe377

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Makes me look so healthy!

This is the best bronzer I've ever tried, and I've tried many. I'm fair as you can see...Not the fairest, but an Ivory complexion with warm/neutral undertones and every other bronzer I've ever tried has made me look slightly dirty, kind of orangey, or sometimes...nothing at all.

I had my makeup done in 0208 at the BB counter at Nordies and at the end...She felt I needed a little warmth. She said she was using the medium. I asked her why, and she said that the "Light" could be too yellow, and the "Neutral" was for fair skinned girls with pinker undertones than myself. She wasn't the best BB makeup artist as I've come to find out, but she was right on this one.

I don't even have to be careful with this bronzer...It is so tightly packed. It just gives me the warmth I need sometimes, and I don't have that fake look that all my other bronzers give me.

So all you Ivory skinned girls out there...Please give this a try. I think you'll pleased. I use this bronzer almost every day all over (emphasizing where the sun hits) and I make sure and use a serum and/or primer (I'm no young chick as you can see, and doing this helps me wear powders without any of the dryness) My skin looks really youthful and I finaly have color:)

HTHs:)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

So my Aunt and I recently went to a beauty event in Nordstrom and the MA applied this on both of us. It was absolutely stunning and was immediately in my shopping bag. We both have light olive complexions and this color was perfect for our skin tone. Today I wore this alone with a little bronze eyeliner and it looked gorgeous. It will definitely be a staple once the summer comes around. Another great feature about this bronzer is that it's shimmer free. No gold flecks or glitter, which looks totally unnatural. This is by far the best bronzer I've ever used. Hoola was my favorite, but would always leave my face shiny by the end of the day. This is perfection and will continue to rebuy it in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2008 11:09:00 PM More reviews by jakeandbear12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect rose brown for my skin. Looks like I spent the day in the garden! No shimmer, no orange at all in this shade! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First a BA recommended me Natural shade. It was too pink for my yellow undertone. I switched to medium. I am glad I did that. This Medium Bronzing Powder gives just right glow to my face. It is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the very best bronzing powders out there. I love it and use it daily...total HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 5:48:00 AM More reviews by jax4024

I purchased this because i had my makeup done at a bobbi brown counter and i loved it when it was applied. I kept using this bronzer on top of my foundation and I would apply some blush on top, and i didn't find it too amazing.. However, when i used my foundation and only applied the bronzer i loved it!! It has a natural glow, looks like i've been kissed by the sun. I like using just the bronzer now without the blush! Gives it a nice summer look!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by tahitian11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this bronzer! I just bought my 2nd compact and the first one lasted me 2 yrs! A little goes a long way, and I get SO many compliments when I wear this, about how great my skin looks and how I'm glowing. It's a very believeable, natural color, not orange or shimmery in the least bit, works well with my daily blush (MAC Melba). I was very afraid to wear bronzers before I tried this, but now I feel naked without it. Stays put for majority of the day and gives you that 'healthy' glow year round. I'm mixed Asian/German, with fair to medium OLIVE skin, and in Bobbi Brown foundation I'm Beige, if that helps anyone. Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well this is new... usually bronzers tend to look orange on me, but this one makes me look red... more like a sunburn than the pretty glow I was hoping for.The search for HG bronzer continues!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by browncando

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im NC20 or 25 when I dont self tan and NC25-30 (depending on how many self tan layers i use) when I do. this bronzer looks good either way. I'm starting to hit pan now, so thats a seal of excellence coming from me :)
Not in the least bit orange, and a great smooth texture. I love to use it as a base blush with just a touch on my temples, etc. On me,,probably because I'm more oily..it wears a bit deeper after a couple hours, so I just apply a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by daisy888

I have recently been searching for a good bronzer to complement my slightly tanned olive skin. Funny thing is, I had this bronzer sitting in my make up drawer and not quite sure why i didn't try it recently! So after trying Stila, Tarte, Cargo, MAC and Benefit, I pulled this out again and turns out, I've got the best bronzer already!!! This is a very easy to wear neutral brown shade. Not orangey and not too pink and goes on very natural. And the best thing is that even though it's matte, it doesn't look flat like Benefit's Hoola, just adds a nice touch of warm colour. The others mentioned above were all too shimmery (except for Stila, and i'm not liking the SPF thing in the newly formulated Stila Sun) and as a woman in her 30's, shimmer all over the face is not a pleasant sight (IMO anyway!). For reference, I have light olive skin, NC25. This is now my go to bronzer!!