Alba Botanica Sea Plus Renewal Night Cream

3.9

Not tested on animals

Ingredients Purified water, certified organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, glyceryl stearate SE, vegetable glycerin, aleurites moluccana seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, sorbitan stearate, stearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, polysorbate 60, dimethicone, sorbitol, certified organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, stearic acid, squalane, sodium PCA, allantoin, alpha lipoic acid, DMAE, polysorbate 20, extracts of spirulina maxima (algae), ulva lactuca (sea lettuce), laminaria digitata (kelp), chondrus crispus (irish moss) and macrocystis pyrifera (kelp), citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit, cucumis sativus (cucumber) seed, arnica montana flower, anacyclus pyrethrum root and camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extracts, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate, sodium hyaluronate and fragrance (parfum).5/23/09

on 3/28/2008 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

FIRST OF ALL I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR INVENTING THIS PRODUCT.. A FRIEND OF MINE MENTIONED THAT SHE'S USING ALBA PRODUCTS BECAUSE OF HER BREAK OUT SO SHES GOING WITH GREEN STUFF BUT SHE DIDN'T MENTION WHICH ONE, BUT YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE STORE AND GOT THIS MOISTURIZER COZ IM 27 AND MY LINES AND HAVE DRY SKIN SO DECIDED GO WITH THIS.. WHEN I SAW MY BOYFRIEND THAT NIGHT HE COMPLIMENT HOW I LOOKED AND I GUESS ITS BECAUSE OF THIS MOISTURIZER AND STILL NOW EARLY IN THE MORNING IM LOVING IT AND IT FEELS SMOOTH AND MAKES ME LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER MAYBE 22 HAHAAHHA
U GUYS WONT REGRET GETTING THIS AND ITS WORTH THE MONEY TOO :)

on 3/17/2008 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've used the Sea Lipids Moisturizer and loved it but my skin has become so dry recently so I thought I'd give this a try. Sea Plus is a rich, thick cream that does the job but doesn't leave me greasy. I've never noticed the scent of Sea Lipids but Sea Plus is exactly like that of the mask from this line, a very fresh aquatic smell. I can see how it would bother some people but I've never been bothered by it.

on 11/26/2007 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice moisturizer for fall/winter/spring. It's very moisturizing without being greasy. It leaves my sensitive skin soft and supple. I wouldn't use it in summer though because it really adds moisture. It also has a very nice smell. Good stuff!

on 11/23/2007 10:50:00 AM

This is my HG skin cream. I use it at night now, with an SPF during the day, but it's super moisturizing without clogging my pores. It's hypoallergenic so there's no irritation. It's the only product that can give me a barrier in the winter months without making my face sticky. I love it.

on 11/7/2007 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

I love this cream. It has done wonders for my face. I have tried many more expensive creams and ones that claim to be the answer to all anti aging concerns. I can honestly say I have seen more results with this cream. You only need to use a little and as a little goes a long way. I have been very pleased with all the Alba products but I like this one best. Some folks complained about the fragrance but I think it smells fresh and clean. If you have oily cream, it may be too heavy for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I started using this when i severely dried out my skin using a shiseido sunscreen. I only used it at night - for one night - and the rough patches are gone. This cream hugely improved my dry skin predicament. I will continue to use this nightly to see if my skin will continue to benefit from this treatment. I am happy with the ingredients, and happy about the price. I paid about $15, and would probably pay twice that for this - though i don't want to, of course. i used to use alba botanica's oil free day moisturizer, but it was heavy and greasy esp under makeup. UPDATE: this was a good quick fix for my damaged skin, but i think it caused acne. plus, i could never wear this during the day -- too heavy. I like LUSH vanishing cream. it's the best I've ever used for my acne-prone skin.

I loved this for the first month that I used it. It was slightly too greasy for my forehead, but perfect for the rest of my face. I started breaking out really badly in the second month, which stopped when I stopped using this cream. I also hate the smell! It didn't bother me in the store, but after a few weeks I couldn't stand it. Overall, it's not horrible, but definitely not for me.

on 8/13/2007 3:59:00 PM

very nice cream, moisturizes enough, absorbs quickly and does not break me out

on 8/5/2007 6:43:00 AM

This is a good cream but it does feel a little greasy when on. I personally won't purchase again but simply because I have found a cream I like better.

on 5/22/2007 6:32:00 PM

i've had great luck with this and use it on my normal to dry skin day and night. the packaging sucks but it goes a long way - i took a tiny sephora sample-sized bit on a 10 day trip and it's still more than half full. this might be too heavy for some in a hot summer (i live in sf) or with oily skin.

Popular Moisturizers