LUSH Amandopondo bubble bar

4.1

on 3/25/2003 12:08:00 AM

YOu'll *love* this if you like tons of bubbles in your bath! I used half of it and it bubbled my tub nearly over the brim ;) The scent is of light roses and citrus and it's not cloying but leaves a delicate scent on the skin afterwards. I wish it had more rosebuds in it though, so they'd all float to the top and look pretty :) This is from the LUSH website:

The Amandopondo bar has a little history. Its name means (we think) 'I am defeated' and it was made to commemorate the time when someone copied Lush products then tried to sue us for using his ideas - the cheek of it - on Christmas Eve!! Now didn't that just spoil Lush's Christmas Day? When he lost the case there was a little clause in the settlement that made him send six roses to say 'sorry'. Hence, the Amandopondo is made with rose absolute perfume and topped with a real rosebud and it is our best little gift for saying 'sorry' to someone. It also smells of refreshing lemons, used to produce clarity of thought, and revitalising oranges to revive and calm the mind. An Amandopondo bath is an excellent way to forgive and forget whatever went wrong and start afresh. continued >>

on 12/25/2002 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this bubble bar is great. it put me in such a great mood. it smells so good, and is so relaxing. i will definately be getting more of these!

on 7/3/2002 2:19:00 AM

Mmmm, rose with a touch of lemon, a very pretty scent. It also has little rosebuds embedded in the top, which bob around in the water appealingly.

on 1/23/2002 8:56:00 PM

This is a bubble bar that primarily smells of roses with a hint of citrus. Not much mind you but it lingers. One great things that it makes you really feel girly and feminine. A nice light true (not fake) rose scent... and it's not overbearing either. It had great bubbles and it made my skin quite nice and silky feeling afterwards.

on 11/19/2001 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This bubble bar has a wonderful but faint (and I mean faint!) scent of roses and lemon. It does bubble up nicely, but for the price I expected a stronger, longer lasting scent. Too bad! If you like light scents, this might be for you. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I won't bother buying it again.

Popular Bath Treatments